chapter 31

At exactly 3pm I was ready to go.

After checking my outfit and hair in the mirror once again, the doorbell rang.

I took a deep breath and walked through the living room and into our corridor to open the door. As expected Yoongi was standing there, hands in his pockets, slightly smiling at me.

"Hey", he shortly greeted me.

"Hi", I responded.

"Are we going to leave right away?", I asked him.

"Yes we'll have to take the bus since I don't have a car yet", he grinned.

"Jess I'm going!", I shouted through our house.

"Yeah okay have fuuun!", she shouted back. 

I grabbed Yoongi's hand after closing the door behind me.

"Let's go", I smiled at him.

We walked over the street to the bus stop and sat down while waiting for the bus.

As we got on the bus and sat down Yoongi intertwined his fingers with mine, making my face all hot. It still happens even though we held hands so many times before. I think it was just something different in public.

Thoughout the whole time he took some glances at me and asked me several times how it could be that I've never been to a cinema before.

"It's just that I wasn't really able to make friends earlier so I didn't have anyone... I could've just gone with Jess but I just kinda didn't feel the need to", I explained to him shortly.

"Ah.. I understand", he nodded.

Soon we arrived at a bus stop right in front of the cinema and got off the bus, walking to through the entrance of the cinema.

"So first we're gonna get the tickets", Yoongi pulled me by my hand through the few people standing around in the snack line.

"Hello. We want to see the movie (...)", Yoongi told the lady at the counter, receiving the two tickets and pulling me towards the snacks after paying.

"Hey.. You don't have to pay this. I'll pay the snacks", I insisted but Yoongi tsked immediately.

"I don't care paying for it. Don't you dare taking out your money, I'll treat you", he smiled.

"But-", I wanted to complain but I was cut off by someone calling my name. I turned around to see Lisa and Hoseok waving at us as they walked over. In that moment I realized that I was still holding hands with Yoongi, immediately letting go of his hand, making him look down to me with a confused expression in his eyes.

"Hi what are you doing here?", Lisa smiled at us, also holding Hoseok's hand, who was grinning at Yoongi.

"W-"

"We came to watch a movie together", Yoongi quickly said, cutting me off.

"Okay, see you at school then I guess", Hoseok smiled, winking at us, before they turned around and left together.

When they were out of view, Yoongi faced me again.

"Wow... am I that embarrassing to hold hands with, even in front of our friends?", Yoongi asked, slightly lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh no.. I.. I just... It's just weird because they will think... I don't know", I stuttered around like an idiot.

"No, like it's okay, you don't have to explain yourself or anything... it's just that, when they do it it is also normal you know?", he said, getting slightly... shy?

"Yeah but they are dating and everybody knows that..", I answered, not really knowing what to say.

"Anyways this isn't weird", he said with his deep voice, taking my hand in his again, making my heart flutter.

It was our turn to buy the snacks so we ordered two cups of coke and a bigger bag of popcorn for us to share.

We got into the hall way too early but decided to sit down already anyways. Besides us there was another family and two teenagers, also sitting there already.

After half an hour of sitting there and talking to each other, seeing more and more people coming in, the movie finally started. Well first the whole advertising thing passed and then the movie began. Yoongi and I shared the oopcorn and made jokes about the happenings and characters.

All in one it was a very fun first cinema visit. Yoongi showed me something he always did with Hoseok in cinemas. He took out some popcorn and threw it on the people sitting a few rows further in the front. After that we just pretended to talk about something serious and they really fell for it, even though it was such a lame trick.

//Yoongi's pov//

As the movie was over it was already 6pm and we decided to go for a walk. On our way we saw an ice cream parlor so I pulled (Y/N) in by her hand.

"Which flavor do you want? Choose whatever you want", I gave her a smile.

"Why are you being so kind... you shouldn't be", she slightly blushed.

"Just choose already", I rolled my eyes, slightly pushing her over to the counter.

"Hello, I'd only like one... I'll take lemon", (Y/N) told the girl behind the counter.

"I'd like cherry, also just one", I nodded, taking out my money.

After I paid we left the shop and saw that it already got a bit darker.

I decided to show her a park nearby where I often went as a child with Hoseok.

We sat down on a bench which was only lightened by a latern next to us right in front of a beautiful pond. Many cherry blossom trees surrounded us, so that the atmosphere was pretty cool.

We sat down and were quiet for a minute, just enjoying each other's existence.

"This is really a beautiful place", (Y/N) calmly said, looking around and silently admiring the trees.

"I know right, it's one of my favourite places", I responded, carefully laying my arm around her shoulders.

She started moving around, apparently feeling weird again.

"Do you feel uncomfortable?", I asked with a frown.

"Oh no I'm sorry it's just...", after that she mumbled something I couldn't quite understand. She always did that when she got shy.

Too cute...

"What?", I asked, trying not to smile like an idiot.

"Can we kiss?", she asked, not looking me in the eyes, facing her palms.

"My (Y/N) totally developed into a new person", I smirked, carefully lifting her chin, so that she could look into my eyes, my heart beating fast, my stomach tingling.

"I'm not your (Y/N)!", she playfully hit my shoulder, smiling lightly while flushing a bright red.

I couldn't help but smile at that girl with my heart beating faster than ever.

After some seconds of just looking into her beautiful eyes, I could finally open my mouth. At that moment I felt like exploding, hands and breath are shaky, heart beats like crazy.

"So... do you want to be mine?"