chapter 3

As I heard Hoseok talking about Yoongi I caught myself actually listening to him.

"No actually we're already friends since we're 5 years old", Hoseok told Lisa.
"We even dressed the same and went to school like that when we were younger."

"Aww that's so cute", Lisa chuckled.
"Yeah we always do everything together since our moms met again. They were in high school together- ", he abruptly stopped talking and looked at Yoongi very carefully.

But Lisa didn't notice anyways because she already continued talking again to tell him her whole life story.

The thought of those two running around together in the same clothes really was a cute thing which made me smile unintentionally.

Soon the break ended and we made our way to our last two lessons for the day. My last lessons consisted of english. But Hoseok and Lisa had biology together so that I was alone again. I looked for my room and even found it after a few minutes. The door wasn't locked so I decided to go in and choose a seat. Next to the window was only one desk and I loved to sit next to windows because it relaxed me so I sat down.

"You took my seat", someone with a deep voice said.

It made me jump because I didn't even hear anyone coming in. As I turned around that someone gave me an amused smile.

It was Yoongi, of course, who else.

I felt that I was blushing and began to grab my things as he held back my arm.

"Relax I was just joking", Yoongi answered still smirking obviously amused as he took the chair and unexpectedly sat down next to me.

To make some space I quickly moved my chair a bit to the window. I was now blushing way harder than before. Well at least I felt my cheeks heating up very fast.

I fumbled around with my pen not knowing where to look or what to do. After some time Yoongi took off his cap and ran a hand through his messy black hair.

"I'm sorry that I didn't really introduce myself earlier... Hi, my name is Yoongi", he suddenly broke the silence and stretched out his hand looking at me through his dark, mesmerizing eyes. Something in his voice made me so calm. It was kinda deep yet soft.

I looked at his hand nervously before shaking it lighty with trembling fingers. But he didn't seem to notice.

"I... am (Y/N)", I shyly answered with a strained little smile.

//5 minutes before - Yoongi's pov//

I hope the classroom is still empty I need some sleep, I thought while walking along the hallway. As I looked around I couldn't see anyone in the halls yet and opened the door to the classroom.

But as soon as I entered, the only thing that could prevent me from sleeping was sitting at my desk, looking out of the window as if she was in her own world, curling her caramel brown hair around with her fingers.

I caught myself smiling and staying in front of the door for too long so that I mentally slapped myself.

I slowly went over to my seat.

"You took my seat", I complained. At the sudden sound of my voice she flinched again.
Gosh she is really very easy to scare,
I thought to myself. It was kinda amusing how she gets scared so I couldn't hold back a smile. Surprisingly she started to grab her things.
Oh my is she serious...

I gently held back her arm. "Relax I was just joking", I said while trying to hold back a smirk. I took the chair and sat down next to her which made her move her chair away a little bit.
Aw man am I that disturbing?

Only now I noticed that she was blushing and acting very nervous. She was just fumbling around with her pen.

Maybe she was afraid of me or something... you never knew.
What was her name again... I thought about it but I really forgot. I took off my cap and nervously ran my fingers through my hair thinking about what I could say to break that awkward silence between us.

"I'm sorry that I didn't really introduce myself earlier... Hi, my name is Yoongi", I encouraged myself to say.

As I stretched out my hand she looked at it irritated before shaking it with trembling fingers shyly answering: "I... am (Y/N)."

The smile she gave me while saying that reminded me of my own a few years ago. And that smile made something deep inside of me shatter.