chapter 28

Soon after, her breathing became peaceful and even. I closed my eyes, enjoying her warmth and her sweet scent. Some minutes later I also fell asleep, hugging (Y/N).

I was trapped in darkness, endless darkness. I looked around, not seeing anything which surprisingly didn't even scare me. But all of a sudden, there was nothing in the air. I tried taking a breath but I couldn't. In panic I tried to breathe but nothing happened. It felt like a stinging in my chest and I couldn't do anything against it. Nothing but darkness around me, till I was suddenly blinded by a bright light. I held my arm over my eyes because of the brightness. Still struggling to breathe, I started feeling dizzy till I felt a cold wind all of a sudden, bringing back the air into my lungs as I sunk to the floor, breathing heavily but feeling relieved. After some seconds my eyes adapted to the bright light coming from something that looked like a huge gate with two doors opening it. In the center on the gate I noticed a person, it was a girl. She stretched out her hand towards my direction, signaling me to take it, without saying anything.
I, still lying on the floor, tried to stand up. It felt like I was held down by tons of weights. I fighted and fighted against them till I couldn't do it anymore and just gave up, looking at the girl in the gate desperately. She took slow steps towards me but turned right in front of me. I heard a silent 'click'. The whole room was lighted up in a cold blue. As I looked at the girl she just said "If you're afraid, turn on the lights". What does that mean? Normally I only saw random persons or Hee Young and Hoseok in my dreams but that night was the first ime I saw (Y/N).

I woke up because of something touching my foot. I decided to wake up normally before even opening my eyes. After some minutes I realized that I wasn't at home. I opened my eyes to see (Y/N) laying in my arms, hugging me as I did the same, her head buried in my chest. At the sight in front of me my chest and stomach were heating up, something I never felt before. I couldn't hold back a little smile, brushing a strand of hair out of (Y/N)'s face. She was still breathing steadily.

Just in that moment I realized that the TV was turned on.

Didn't we turn it off?

Suddenly I heard another breathing sound next to me nearly making me jump.

I saw that it was only Jess sitting on the other end of the sofa, struggling to sit down comfortably.

"Oh hey sleeping beauty", Jess greeted me.

"Oh uhm.. hey", I answered.

"I uhm... I am here because.. I don't know if you heard but (Y/N) fainted and I followed her to the hospital and now I'm here I must've fallen asleep...", I quickly said, still embracing (Y/N) tightly, not wanting to wake her up.

"Yea.. I know you nearly slept for 3 hours", she shrugged.

"I'm sorry if I disturb you or anything I just wanted to make sure that she's okay", I shyly whispered.

Jess looked at me with an expression I couldn't quite define.

"I believe that you are alright Yoongi. You're okay. You won't hurt her. Am I right?"

I turned my head a little bit more to directly face her before nodding carefully, still being slightly confused.

"If not I'm going to karate chop the shit out of you", Jess said giving me a smirk and turning her head towards the TV again, making me let out silent laugh.

I continued watching TV while hugging (Y/N) tightly, being happy about holding her in my arms. She was so cuddly and hugged me just like I was a big fluffy teddy bear.

After some minutes of watching TV, (Y/N) started moving her head up a little bit, eyes still closed. I mustered her face while she kept turning her head against my chest very lightly.

Suddenly her eyes fluttered open and were fixed on my chest before she looked up to me with half-opened eyes.

"Hey", I whispered, smiling at her.

"Hi", she whispered back, also smiling tiredly.

"How long exactly have I slept?", she asked, blinking a few times.

"For about 3 hours now", Jess answered instead of me.

At the sound of Jess' voice (Y/N) suddenly flinched.

"Oh my god Jess what are you doing here?", she asked while blushing cutely.

"Watching a show", she simply responded, facing the TV again.

(Y/N) turned her head to look at me first and then at our arms wrapped around each other.

I saw her gaze and let loose a bit so that I was still hugging her but not as tight as before.

She gave me a little smile, leaning her forehead against my chest again.

"Thank you for staying with me today and caring about me", she whispered as quietly as she could while looking at me through her lashes.

"We should stop thanking each other for every single thing", I quietly chuckled, her doing the same.

Jess coughed "date" and coughed again "already", followed by a coughing fit.

(Y/N) took a pillow which laid on the floor and fired it into Jess' direction, hitting her head, making her laugh at us.

"I'm sorry", Jess responded.
"I just ship it too much", she added very quickly and quietly but loud enough for me to hear, chuckling afterwards.

•••••
No cliffhanger or anything just wanted to write a cute chapter lol
It's so bad I'm sorry