chapter 9

//10pm - Your pov//

My first day skipping school slowly came to an end as I let myself fall into my bed. I mentally replayed the rest of the day after our conversation.

"Thanks Yoongi", I shyly said.

"For?", he gave me a questioning look.

"First of all I didn't thank you for helping me yesterday. And also thank you for listening to my problems", I explained sheepishly.

"Thank you for listening to my problems and not pushing me down the rooftop for dragging you out of school like that."

...

"Do you know why I brought you here?", Yoongi said in a deep voice which sent shivers down my spine.

I just slightly shook my head looking at him.

"This is my favourite place in the whole world", he began telling me.

"In the whole world? Did you even leave this city at least once?",
I teased him.

He picked up a tiny pebble from the ground before throwing it at me scrunching his nose.

(just wanted to remember you how freaking cute and squishy he looks while doing that :3)

"I know that there won't be another place like this okay?", he defended himself.

"So anyways. Every time I felt down or was pissed or just had to leave the house because of my parents, I came here. Because this is the place where I feel like no one can get to me", he explained with his raspy voice, eyeing me while speaking the last sentence.

"I don't have a place like that", I sadly said, imitating his nose scrunch.

"Do you want this place to be your new run-to-when-feeling-down-place?", he asked while giving me a gummy smile which I saw the first time since I knew him.

I had a weird feeling which sparked up in my stomach and spread into my whole body.
I didn't know what happened at that moment, making me feel like this while looking at Yoongi.

"I'd love to", I laughed.

"Okay we'll share it", he responded.

And that night was actually the first night ever I fell asleep with a smile playing around my lips.

-

"Hey (Y/N)! What were you and Yoongi doing yesterday?", Lisa immediately asked.
"Hoseok and I didn't see you in school all day", she pouted.

"We just talked to settle a few things", I explained trying not to smile again because of the nice day I had.

//third person//