chapter 23

Slowly Yoongi turned his head towards me, giving me an undefinable look, making my heart flutter and my stomach twirl around. Hesitantly he lifted his hands to my face and lightly cupped my cheeks. With his thumbs he carefully carressed over them, wiping the burning tears away, causing my breath to hitch.

"I don't ever want to hurt you (Y/N)", Yoongi whispered while his gaze trailed to my lips. As soon as he said that my heart skipped a beat and I feel how I turned red. I felt a tingling in my stomach which made me go crazy.

As he slowly closed the space between us, he noticed my hesitation.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry", he said, leaning his forehead against mine and sighing quietly. "I won't kiss you, I just smoked", he said while looking me in the eyes through his lashes. I looked down and bit my lip, causing his eyes to trail down again.

//Yoongi's pov//

I like you way more than I actually planned and it makes me go crazy... You're making me so damn soft (Y/N)..., I thought to myself while noticing that I was looking at her lips again. I sighed, slowly letting go of her. In that moment I wanted to kiss her so bad, I wanted her, I wanted to be near her all the time, I wanted her to be my girl.

Yoongi man what's going on with you lately?! I mentally slapped myself again.

I didn't want to put her under pressure, so I moved rather carefully and slowly.

Every time I saw her, my heart stopped for a second. I am so grateful that she came to my school. Who else could I tell all of the shit that's going on in my life?

Suddenly (Y/N)'s eyes lit up and she pulled something out of her pocket. A lollipop?, I wondered.

I gave her a confused look. She gave me the lollipop, smiling genuinely.

"Just eat them if you feel stressed. It always helps me to eat something sweet", she explained because I still looked at her with a questioning expression.

"Cherry Bomb?", I read and smirked.

I took the lollipop and opened the wrapping before looking back at her smile again.

Cute.

I took the lollipop in my mouth before chuckling at her smile. She was truly the best person in my life, next to Hee Young and Hoseok.

//Your pov//

He looked happier again, in contrast to that morning. The coldness in his dark eyes completely faded away and now I felt intense warmth through them. I mustered him from the side, noticing all the beautiful Features of his face. His unique eyes, which I've never seen before. His beautiful soft pinkish lips.

The moment he took the lollipop out of his mouth, I intertwined our fingers and looked him in his mesmerizing eyes. Slowly I closed the space between us, my heart racing like crazy, my hands getting shaky.

A second before the space between us fully closed, he slightly smiled, looking at my lips. As my lips touched his, I could feel the sweet cherry taste on them. I smiled into the kiss, causing him to do the same before kissing me back again, this time much more passionately.

Yoongi slowly came nearer, causing me to lay back on the ground. He hovered over me, Holding my hand against the ground with his own hand, still kissing me sweetly.

I couldn't think of anything in that moment. Yoongi just made me forget everything around me. I hoped that he couldn't hear my heart beating against my chest, feeling like it was about to explode any second.

He now kinda laid on top of me but supporting himself on his elbows. Slowly he broke the kiss, just to smile and give me another little longer, lovely kiss. He paused for a second and let himself down right next to me so that we were looking up to the sky, still holding hands.

I could've done that forever. Just laying next to him, watching the birds flying through the cotton candy clouds, holding his hand and stealing a few kisses from him now and then.

I took a look at my phone to see that the break was over in 10 minutes.

"We have to go Yoongi", I said, attempting to stand up. But Yoongi pulled me next to him again.

"Let's stay like this for a little while", he quietly said with his deep voice, making my heart flutter.

I quietly nodded in response, resting my head on his shoulder.

After some minutes we walked to our english class with Mrs Gong and were the first ones to arrive.

As usual we started talking about this and that. I couldn't stop admiring his eyes for some reason.

During our english class Mrs Gong often fired some admonishing  stares in our direction because we were talking like non-stop.

When the lesson finally ended we got on the bus together with Jess and were on our way home. Yoongi sat down next to me as so often.

"Are you free this weekend?", Yoongi asked after we sat down. "Yes I think so, why?", I shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe... we could meet and do something together", he said while fumbling around with his hands.

"Yeah of course", I gave him a smile, also getting one in return.

"I'll text you", he said before leaving the bus.

Two bus stops later Jess and I also left the bus and walked home together.

A few hours later I took a shower and changed into my pyjamas. Jess and I then ate dinner. After we finished we cleaned everything up and I relaxed in my bed with my phone as it suddenly vibrated.

Yoongi:
Are you sleeping already?

I caught myself smiling at the screen again.

You:
No :) I just ate

Yoongi:
Okay.. good :)

Yoongi:
I just wanted to say that I can pick you up on saturday

You:
Oh okay what are we gonna do?

Yoongi:
I don't know haha we still have to decide

Yoongi:
Do you.. like cinemas?

You:
I've actually never been to one  lol but sure

Yoongi:
Never?! Wow then I'll pick you up at 4pm next Saturday okay :)

You:
Alright, see you tomorrow, on the bus. As always :D

Yoongi:
Good night (Y/N), sleep well :)

You:
You too :)

I turned off my phone and needed like 30 minutes to fall asleep due to my exploding heart and stomach. I didn't know why but I was more than excited to see him on Saturday.

•••••
I love my readers♡