chapter 17

"I dare you to kiss Yoongi for at least hmm... 30 seconds", Taehyung chuckled, making me blush like a ripe tomato, I could clearly feel that. I tried to conceal my massive blushing with a coughing fit. After I calmed down again and all of them watched me with an expectant look on their faces, Yoongi broke the silence.

"You really don't have to do it, you told me that it's more difficult these days...", he whispered so quietly that the others probably didn't notice it.

"It's okay just give me some seconds", I answered and I saw something quickly flashing in his eyes.

"Okay kiss him when you're ready we will count", Lisa told me, making a suggestive face.

(A/N I'm sorry I had to)

I closed my eyes quickly, reminding myself, that I've already kissed him.

"Oooh come ooon!", Jungkook broke the silence, looking at us eagerly.

It's okay, I told myself again and took a deep breath.

Slowly, without noticing it, I put my hand behind Yoongi's neck and pulled him closer, just a little bit. My heart pounded against my chest like crazy, scaring me, that Yoongi could hear it.
I gulped as I felt my head spinning and my stomach tingling. Yoongi hesitantly put his hand on my back, moving me a little bit towards him as he looked at me through his dark, mesmerizing, absolutely beautiful eyes.

In exactly that moment, my head was completely empty. I closed my eyes and felt his lips touching mine, very carefully. I also heard the others counting... 1...2...3...4... but then it stopped. At least I didn't ear it anymore. Yoongi started moving his lips against mine and I went with him. His lips were so soft and sweet and tender. His lips on mine was the most beautiful feeling I've ever had. I didn't even know how much time has passed by because I completely forgot everything.

"Guys", a voice said, which I didn't really notice. After some seconds I realized that we weren't alone and wanted to pull back from the kiss. But Yoongi who still had his hand on my lower back, pulled me closer again and continued kissing me for a few seconds before letting go of me.

As I opened my eyes I shyly smiled at him as he did the same. Well, until I noticed that everyone else in the room was cheering and freaking out. My cheeks immediately turned red.

"Wooow guys you nearly kissed a minute", Taehyung laughed, winking at me, which just made me blush even more.

Yoongi was a little bit cooler with this whole situation even though I could also see a light pink blush on his cheeks.

//Yoongi's pov//

I needed a minute to calm down again and get my breathing under control. This kiss was much more intense than our first kiss. I still had the light taste of her sweet lips on mine. Tae and Jungkook gave me a knowingly gaze which I tried to ignore as good as possible.

As I smiled at (Y/N) again, she smiled back, her smile as always being a very cute and warm smile. My heart skipped a beat as she looked at me like that. Her cheeks still had a pinkish blush which made me soft.

What is she doing to me..., I asked myself for the hundreth time.

Slowly everyone got quiet again and it was (Y/N)'s turn to ask someone. She decided to ask Lisa, which responded with "Truth".

"Okay soo... let me think about it", she said but then her eyes lit up. "Tell us about your first kiss", she asked Lisa, which I didn't understand but Hoseok suddenly blushed, just like Lisa. So that's what (Y/N) wanted to reach. I chuckled. That was very smart, I thought, impressed by the effect it had on Hoseok and Lisa.

"Like a childish kiss or-", Lisa nervously asked.

"No no, real kiss", (Y/N) grinned.

"Soooo...", she quickly looked at Hoseok, who just nodded once, what everybody in the room noticed.

"Okay my first real kiss was last Saturday. Hoseok and I went for a walk to a field full of beautiful flowers and there he kissed me all of a sudden", Lisa quickly said, trying not to blush more.

"Sooo, did you like it?", (Y/N) curiously asked, giving her an amused gaze.

"Yes, it was beautiful", Lisa admitted smiling at Hoseok.

The next hour we continued playing the game until we got tired of it and started watching a movie. Hoseok and Lisa weren't uncomfortable with cuddling up together, same for Tae and Kookie. I leaned back as (Y/N) did the same. We sat next to each other and she had her legs on the sofa, on her left. It was already 11pm and it seemed like (Y/N) was tired already. Suddenly her head fell onto my left shoulder.

I leaned a little bit forward to look in her face. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing peacefully. That was the moment I saw that Jungkook and I were the only ones who were still awake. Tae had curled himself up with his head resting on Jungkook's lap.

The sight of (Y/N) sleeping while leaning onto my shoulder caused me to melt immediately. I really didn't want to be a creep or anything but I carefully pulled out my phone, not wanting to wake her up and secretly took a photo. I smiled at the picture, putting my phone back and mustering her again. She looked so cute and peaceful, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

When the movie was finally over, Hoseok woke up and tried the same with Lisa. As both of them were awake they put the trash away and also our glasses. I smiled at them thankfully before they said goodbye and left together.

I didn't know if I should wake her up. As I lifted up my left arm to tap on Jungkook's shoulder she suddenly mumbled something inaudible and wrapped both of her arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.

I could just fall asleep like this now, it was so comfy and she was so cuddly.

I tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

"Oh man do you think I should wake her up?"