prologue

Hey guys.. I m here with my another story... I will start this story in February...

Promo;
A mansion is shown.
It was morning,.. everyone is having their breakfast happily... It is joint family.
Then a lady say; beta..why don't you get married.. look we have selected a very good girl.. she will be perfect for u..
Man; not again mom...

Scene 2;
Same man was even sitting with a girl in a cafe...
Man; ..I m frustrated with regular torture of mom..
Girl1; then get married...
Man; don't joke u know I love u...
Girl1; I know but you also know na..I m model nd I can't get married to you now.. I have one year contract with a company and I have to go to London for that so....
Man; I know sweetheart nd I m not forcing you but I just don't know what to do,.. mom is leaving no chance to force me... She come with different alliances ,.nd dad, he had literally warned me.. if I won't marry this year he will throw me out of house Nd won't give a single penny.I don't know but one day mom might blackmail me to marry someone...
Girl1; hey relax... We will find its solution..
Then the man thought something..
Scene 3;
Man was seen in a office cabin,he was sitting on chair and a girl was standing in front of him.
Man; see I will help you but you also have to do something for me.
Girl 2 got scared but say; what...?
Man; nothing much...u have to become my wife...
The girl stumbled a bit..
Man; hey relax..it's just drama..you have to  fake marriage with me in front of my family,..just for one year.., don't worry I won't do anything  ,..we just have to pretend in front of family that you are my wife..nd in turn I will help you..
Girl 2; what if I deny?
Man; I don't force anyone.. Choice is yours.., but I think you are in need of help..
Girl 2 thinks a bit then she nods in okay.
This story will be shown the couple fall in love with each other faking their marriage in front of family.. where the girl is simple and traditional but the boy is totally opposite and think a out himself..
Why the girl2 agreed to marry him?
Will first girl come back to him after a year...?

To be continued.....

So this is the promo... How is it.  First part  nd character sketch ...of this story will be posted soon....