Epilogue

Hey guys, here is the epilogue of the story. Enjoy reading. I am really gonna miss writing this story. It's a really long part. Hope to see some inline comments. 😊

To be continued...

"DAMN IT!! It's been more than 6 hours but we still have nothing... No exact clue where to find them. What the hell is your department doing Inspector!!" Sanskar shouted.

" Mr. Sanskar, we are trying our best." Inspector said.

" No you are NOT!! You are not trying!!! We got no clue till now. And the worst part is that no one saw when girls got kidnapped." Arav shouted.

" Right!! Neither you got any CCTV footage. How the hell that can be happened. There was cameras in parking then how could you say that you got no footage of her getting kidnapped. We can clearly see Swara parked her car but after that..? We don't know. We have footage after her kidnap" Sanskar said.

" But Mr. Sanskar, it's true we didn't get full footage. As those cameras were working on wifi. They must have turn on the jammer and cameras must have stopped working for those Few minutes. we are not able to get that and we are not able to trace Daksh Rathod also." Inspector said.

" Just shut up inspector! Please don't try to give any excuse."Alok said.

" Mr. Dhar, please calm down. We will find all of them safe and Daksh will be caught. I assure you."

" I don't wanna hear it more!! Just find them soon or it won't be good for you." Laksh said angrily.

Inspector nods. Sanskar closed his eyes trying to calm himself. He was getting hyper with each passing second. He wasn't able to find any clue. Then open his eyes and look at laptop. It was showing video of parking that was paused. He just pressed enter and see it again. He saw the same scene and no difference. The video continued till it breaks due to interruption a bit then continued. He sighed. He rewind it again and see it. This time his eyes caught something as the video continued. He again rewind it and see it. He repeated again and then see it continuously.

" How can I miss this?" He murmured.
Arav heard him and ask.

" Sanskar, what happened?" Arav asked.
Laksh and Alok also look at them.

" Just see this once." Sanskar said.

Trio came along with inspector.

"See it carefully. Thus video is before kidnapping. In this camera( cam.04.) Swara parked the car. She didn't come out then only it interupted and now see, swara's car is still here. Other cameras video are also looking normal but only one that is different and cab is missing " Sanskar said.

" What?" Laksh asked.

Sanskar rewind the video and show them.

" See this cab is parked in another slot which can be seen from other camera i.e. cam 06. After interuption this cab can't be seen." Sanskar said.

" But how are you sure?" Alok asked.

" I will show you." Sanskar said and rewind the video of cam. 06. to 15 minutes when cab came and parked.

" This cab came at exactly 10:48 a.m. as we see the timing. And swara came at 11:07. Almost 20 minutes earlier before swara came but no one came out of this cab. Why won't anyone come out?" Sanskar said.

"Whoever was inside, they must be waiting for swara to come." Arav said getting his point.

"Exactly." Sanskar said.

"Wait" Alok said.

He checked the footage of Nisha was kidnapped. They checked other Cameras at the same time and they find the same difference as it was found in swara's case. Another cab that was parked before and no one can out. It was missing.