Episode -19

Hey everyone.. thank you for ur comments and votes in previous chapter.

To be continued..

Sanskar felt someone's gaze on himself and turned his face to see swara but swara instantly turned and look toward Nisha. She was saying something, swara smiled listening it. She knew he was looking at her and was scared what if he caught her staring at him.
While Arav who was saying something noticed sanskar looking toward swara continuously. He signed Alok and laksh to see Sanskar. They chuckled to see this.
Arav: (whispered) Alok do something ,otherwise he will stand here like this and give this Romeo type look from here.
Alok nods.
Alok: excuse me guys, I will just come.. going to Nisha.
Arav: yeah, we are also coming na? Right sanskar?
Sanskar: yeah ok.

They go there.
Alok was told to find his name on nisha's hand. Sanskar noticed swara's hand having mehndi too. He was surprised . Swara turned her hand so that he may not notice his name. Alok was finding his name but getting so much problem to find it. Nisha was teasing him saying, it's not there, not here. Finally he find it and show it happily. Nisha look at him smilingly. Swara smiled at them. Sanskar look at her and smiled.

Nisha: see sanskar, ur wife was not ready to apply mehndi but I made her apply it.
Swara looks down not ready to meet his gaze.
Sanskar: yeah ,I can see that. I m surprised.
Nisha: not yet.. u r going to suprised after seeing ur...
Swara:( whispered) Nisha..( to stop her from saying further)
Nisha look at her. Swara nods no.
Nisha:( whispered) u want to suprise him? It's ok I won't tell him. ( Tease her and chuckled)
Swara smiled fakely.
Arav: what u both are talking to each other in whispers? And what is gonna make sanskar surprised?
Nisha: nothing.. I was just going to tell that swara's mehndi design is really beautiful.

Swara gets relaxed a bit.

After sometime:
Nisha and swara was sitting alone now.
Nisha: swara, I m getting tired sitting like this now and feeling hungry too.
Swara smiled and about to say something then Alok come there with food.
Alok: don't worry about that soon to be Mrs. Alok. I m there to take care of everything.. at ur service.
Nisha look at him and smiled : thank you Alok.
Alok: no need of that.
Swara: u both enjoy ur meal. I m going as I don't want to disturb u both and witness ur romance.
Nisha: swara.. don't tease me ,ok.
Swara chuckled and go from there.

Swara was feeling thirsty and hungry too but didn't know what to do. She told a waiter to give her water. She sat there on a chair and wait. Then only waiter came and out water on table and go from there. She was about to hold that glass then sees her hand having mehndi.

Swara:( herself) oh no.. how will I drink it?
She tried to hold it with her wrist carefully because that portion was also having mehndi and she was getting problem in holding it. Then only someone hold the glass and she find the water glass near her lips. She looks at her side to find sanskar sitting beside her holding glass for her to drink.
Sanskar sign her to drink it.
Swara was so thirsty so without thinking much she drank water.

Sanskar: need more?
Swara nods no: no thank you.
Sanskar: why didn't u called me for help. I was here only na?
Swara: no I thought ,I will do it.
She turned her hand again, hiding her palm.
Sanskar: I could see that. come on now, eat food.
Swara sees the plate kept on table.
Swara: no it's ok, I will eat later after mahendi get dry.
Sanskar act like he didn't listen. He forward spoon toward her.
Sanskar: eat it now.
Swara: but.. I..
Sanskar pushed spoon inside her mouth.
Sanskar: don't talk just eat. I don't want u to starve. It will affect ur health.
Swara sees into his eyes. He really care for her so much. She smiled thinking that.
Sanskar: what?(confusingly)
Swara: nothing.
Sanskar: then eat.
He forward spoon full rice to her.
Swara silently eat.
Swara: did u have food?
Sanskar: no ,I will eat after u so don't worry about me.
Swara: no, have it now , otherwise I will also not eat. ( She pressed her lips, not ready to eat)
Sanskar: ohkk fine.
Saying this he eat. Swara was shocked yet surprised to he was eating from that plate only.. Then he give to swara.

Sanskar: now what happened? I ate na?
Swara shook her head and eat. What will she say to him that they are sharing food from same plate. It seems either sanskar was not aware what's happening or he doesn't care about these things much.. but what about her.. does he know what he was doing with these small things?

Arav was passing by there and finding sanskar then only he saw him with swara. He stopped all of the sudden in his track in Shock. Laksh who was coming from front looking in his phone dashed to him.
Laksh: ouch!! Arav who stand like this middle?
Arav: shut up! It's ur mistake that u r looking in phone and walking.
Laksh: no.. it's u..
Arav: arey leave al this and see that..
Laksh: what?
Arav turned his face to side to show swasan who were eating together. Sanskar was making her eat and eating himself.
Laksh: omg!! What is this happening and how?
Arav: he is ur brother and u r asking me?

Swara started coughing. Sanskar immediately took water glass and made her drink water. She drinks it and feel better.
Sanskar: are u okay swara?
Swara nods : thank you ( smile).

Arav and laksh sees this and then look at each other then again sees them.
Arav: laksh, u want sanskar and Kavita's break up na?
Laksh: oviously.. yes
Arav: then show her this scene, she will definitely break-up with him. He never shared a cup of coffee with his so called girlfriend and here he is happily sharing same plate of food with his " just good friend" like he came on date with her.

Laksh: so true, poor kavita.. she will faint after watching this. But u know what I will love to see that.( Mischievously)
Arav:( Chuckled) me too.

They heard two ladies talking to each other.
Lady1: look, how beautiful they look together na?
Lady2: yeah, really pair made by God. They are really lucky to have each other. Such a Caring and sweet couple.

Laksh: see, everyone can see that they look perfect together except them.
Arav: right..

Swara: no sanskar, it's enough. I m full.
Sanskar: just one spoon more.. come on.
Swara: no, no please.. ( sees him) okay but last one.
Saying this she eats.
Sanskar made her drink water then he noticed something near her lips. He took tissue and  sign her toward her lips.  Swara got confused.
Swara : what happened sanskar?
Sanskar: u.. ur lips.. something stick there.. may I ?
She nods.
he move her hand to her lips and cleaned it with tissue. She look at him ,he also look at her. He stopped and they have a beautiful eyelock. They were lost in each other.

Arav and laksh were looking at them like some movie is going on with most interesting part.

Sanskar break the eyelock after a moment , swara also looked away .
Sanskar: it's done.
Swara: um.. y.. thanks.

Then sanskar eat. He was eating and saying something  while swara was looking at him all the while admiringly with smile like she was lost in him.

Arav: are u thinking what I m thinking?
Laksh look at him. He also look at him.
Arav and laksh in unison: she likes HIM too!
Arav: yes!!!
Laksh: Yahoo!!!!
And hugged each other.
They literally shouted such that swasan looked toward them confusingly and they got everyone's attention. Nisha and Alok also saw them.
Arav and laksh noticed as everyone around started looking at them. Sanskar sign them through eye "what"??
They shakes their heads.
Laksh:(hold his phone near his ear fakingly) yeah, hello.. hello..., Hello.. ( go from there like he can't hear from other side)
Arav: I have some work..( tight smile and go from there)

Sanskar: they are really weird. Anyway, I m done also. Do u need anything swara?
Swara : no, I m fine.
Sanskar: okay, but if u want any help then tell me. I will just come ,okay?
Swara nods giving small smile.

Sanskar goes from there.

" Swara" swara turned to find Sushma aunty with a old lady.
Shushma: swara, she is nisha's grandmother.( Dadi ji) and she is swara, I told u AP and sujatha's DIL. she is really nice girl.
Swara nods : namastey dadi ji. I m sorry I can't touch ur feet.
Dadi: it's ok beta, there's no need for that, god bless u. I saw u since morning with Nisha but didn't know about u so Sushma told me. U r really nice and so ur husband. U r really lucky to have him and he is. U both are made for each other. God blesss u both.

She put her hand on her head and then caress her face.
Swara heard everything then her mind drifted to her thoughts that always make her anxious. She gave fake smile to her.
Sushma excused and go from there with nisha's dadi. While swara was lost in her thoughts. Everything appears in front of her eyes again. She didn't know what she should do but she needed a little peace so without thinking much she goes from there .

To be continued...

That's all for today's part. Will be back soon with next episode.