Episode - 22

Hey everyone... Thanks for ur votes and comments in previous part. Here I m with next part.

To be continued....

Sanskar walked to center stage with swara, holding her hand. He lift her hand up and kept it on his shoulder and put his hand around her waist. He took his another hand, he wasn't failed to notice his name again and her mendi that was so dark. He entangled his fingers with hers. She again felt shiver with his touch. Swara looks down not able to meet his gaze but He was  looking at her.
They started to dance slowly. Then he twirled her and pulled her to himself. With a sudden jerk she fall on his chest and look up into his eyes. Her grip tightened on his shoulder. They share a long yet passionate eyelock dancing to the music. She again find same emotions but it was difficult to read.
Breaking the eyelock she looked away.   He twirled her holding her hand.. then she was behind him, hugging him from back. He leaned and turned her in such a way that she was facing him now. She was dipped down then pulled up to face him. Her one arm was encircled around his neck while another hand was cuping his face. He look at her as their faces were to close to each other. Their breathe fall on each other. She removed her hand away from his face and put it on his chest creating gap between themselves. She downs her eyes again and turned away with beat of music. He was still holding her hand and tugged her such that her back collapsed against his chest. She gasped. His fingers traces her arm moving down  and entangled with her hand that on her belly. He hugged her from back. His face leaned down to her neck and he inhaled her sweet fragrance. Swara was feeling so breathless and heart beat raced as she felt his hot breathe on her nape. She turned her face side way. He looked at her face. His hold loosen on her. She turned around slowly and looked up into his eyes. Then His hold on her waist tightened and he lift her up. She looked up ,then look down to see his face leaning downward while he was looking up. Her hair caressed his face.  She was cuping his face. He slowly put her down and they were looking at each other. Her palm was still cuping his face.

They came into their sense hearing loud applause. she removed her hand from his face and his chest and looked away from him. He also removed his hand from her waist looking at her then turned his gaze away to everyone and gave small smile. While Arav and laksh gave hi five to each other.

Nisha: wow swara sanskar.. that was so romantic haan..
Swara look at her and gave fake smile.

Arav ( whispered to sanskar): wow sanskar, I never knew one can dance so Romantically with " just friend".

Sanskar look at him " keep ur mouth shut".

Arav: yeah sure.. ( chuckled)

After that Nisha and Alok also gave beautiful dance performance.

Later:
Function was ended. Everyone went. To there rooms. Swara also go to their room. Sanskar was with laksh. She goes and out her phone on charge because battery was quite low. Then only nisha come there.

Swara: arey Nisha?  What happened?
Nisha: nothing, u just come with me..
Before swara could say anything, Nisha dragged her with herself.

They went to Nisha's room.
Swara: Nisha, will u tell something?
Nisha: here take this ,get changed and come out soon.
Swara: Nisha but...
Before she could say anything further. Nisha pushed her to washroom.

Swara: Nisha?  What is this? U want. Me to wear this?
Nisha: chuckled,. Yeah swara. Now come out soon.  We don't have much time.
Swara tried to deny but nisha didn't listen and finally swara changed and come out.

Nisha: wow. Swara,, u r looking awesome.

Swara: Nisha, what is this? Firstly u drag me here after function ended and now this... what are u trying to do, I don't understand?