Episode - 36

Hey guys, Thanks for your votes and comments in previous part. Here is the next episode. Enjoy reading.

To be continued..

" Whatt??" Sanskar said with shock.

He heard other side and then say.
" Okay, I will just come, doctor."

He hunged up the call.
" What happened Sanskar? You look worried?" Alok asked.

" Swara's father condition get worse suddenly. I need to go hospital." Sanskar said.

"Wait, we are also coming. It will be better incase any help is needed. " Arav said.

Sanskar nods. They sat in car and drive to hospital.

Sanskar rushed inside. He went directly toward shekhar ward and found Swara sitting outside on bench. She was folding her hand and closing her eyes, praying to God cryingly. He go to her and put his hand on her shoulder.
" Swara?" He said.
Swara felt his touch and heard his voice, she opened her eyes and look at him.
" Sanskar..." She got up immediately and hugged him. She started crying bitterly.
" Sanskar.. baba.., he will be fine na?" She asked with cry.
He hugged her back and pats her head.
" Sshh!!, Swara.. he will be fine. Don't cry" Sanskar said.
" If something will happen to him then I won't..." Swara said.
" Nothing will happen to him. Shh!!, Calm down." Sanskar said.

Alok, Arav and laksh also come there followed by Nisha as Alok told her.

" Don't cry swara, you need to be strong for him. He will be fine" sanskar said breaking the hug. Swara looked at him and nods. She tried to stop crying.

" Swara" Nisha said.

Swara look at her. Nisha come to her and hugged her. She consoles swara that everything will be fine. She made her sit on bench and also sit with her. Swara was better but still wasn't able to control her tears that was falling from her eyes as she was scared about her father.

Alok and Arav were standing there only while Sanskar was pacing one side to other being worried. He was seeing his treatment going on inside from glass window. Laksh come to him and assure him not to worry. He will be fine. Sanskar nods and Otherwise, he wasn't able to see swara like that. She was weeping silently. He wanted to hold her hand and take her in embrace and assure her that nothing will be wrong. His father will be fine. He was about to go to her when Doctor came out.

Sanskar instantly go to him. Swara also got up.
" How is he doctor? Everything is fine na?" Sanskar asked impatiently.
" Yes doctor, he is fine na?" Swara asked.
" You both relax. He is out of danger and there is good news. He is out of comma now" Doctor said with professional smile.

" Really?" Sanskar asked happily.

" Yes, Mr. Maheshwari. You can meet him in sometime. We need to keep him under observation for next 24 hour as we need to take few tests. Hope everything will be alright and he will be totally fit and fine." Doctor said.

Swara get so happy listening it. She smiled and thanked to god.

" Thank you doctor" swara said.
Doctor nods.
" Mr. Maheshwari, I need to discuss something so please come to my cabin.  Don't worry, nothing serious" Doctor said.

" ok doctor" sanskar said.
Doctor go from there.

Sanskar look at Swara. She also look at him.
" I told you he will be fine right, now stop these tears" sanskar said and wipes her tears away from her face.

Swara nods with smile..
" Thank you" swara said.

" You don't need to thank me. Anyway, I will just come after meeting doctor." Sanskar said.