Episode - 50

Hey everyone, I m here with next part. Thank you so much for you votes and comments in previous part. Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

Two month later:
It's been two month after Arya's wedding. After two weeks of that Tanya and Laksh also got married. Now everyone was happy in their life. So, were Swasan. there life was full of happiness, love. In all this Swara gave audition for singing when sanskar forced her to and she got selected. Even she got few singing contract. Sanskar was so happy. Their friends and family members were also happy for swara. Her dream to become a singer came true. On the other side, Riya started her career as Event organiser which she wanted to do and without any doubt Arav supported her so his family. Arav also formed a great bond with Ruhi. He treat her just like a father. Tanya was just waiting for final exams to end soon. Her life with laksh also became perfect. Just a misunderstanding separated them but now everything was fine. Alok and Nisha were also happy in their life. Nisha joined office but she only go when she wants to and Alok never say her anything because it's her decision. Everything was going fine in their lives.

Mm Industry:
Sanskar's cabin:

Sanskar was working on his laptop then only the cabin door opened.

" Who's this?" Sanskar asked in professional voice.
" The girl who can enter your cabin without your permission. That means your wife" Sanskar heard it and smiled. He look away from laptop to find swara.

"What a surprise wify?" Sanskar said getting up from chair and coming toward her.

" My recording finished so I came directly from studio. I thought to have lunch with my hubby." Swara said.

" What? You had recording and you didn't told me. I could have come with you." Sanskar said.

" That's why I didn't told you. You had meeting in morning and I didn't wanted you to ignore that." Swara said.
" Swara.." sanskar was saying when swara interupt.
" If you wanna discuss it then fine. I will go home only. I m hungry and you.." swara was saying and about turn to but sanskar hold her hand.

" Ok.. ok, let's go to have lunch."Sanskar said.

Then only his phone rings. He excused himself taking it. He talked and then say to swara.

" Swara, you wait for five minutes. I will just come after giving this file to dad." Sanskar said grabbing a file.

" Ok sure." Swara said with smile. Sanskar smiled with nods and goes out of cabin.

Swara was looking around. She stand near the large glass window and look out then she go to his chair. With mischievous smile on her face she sit on his chair.

" Umm.. let's see what were you doing hubby?" She says grabbing a file and turned the chair. She was looking inside the file, moving the chair slowly when cabin door open abruptly. Swara smiled and was about to say something thinking it's sanskar and was about to turn around to face him but she stopped as she heard a female voice. Her eyes turned fire recognising the voice. It was Kavita.

"Sanskar.. please listen to me once." Kavita says looking toward chair back.

"You must be thinking why I m here when I didn't contact you since two months. Sanskar, I m here because of you but I just couldn't come back due to passport problems." Kavita said.

Swara rolled her eyes listening her. As if Sanskar care for her.

" Sanskar, I know you must have got married to that girl swara, due to some reason and I know you love me. I trust you sanskar. You know she threatened me to be away from you. She must have some motive. Is she blackmailing you? Look, we can file complain against her and you can divorce her. We can be together again." Kavita said.