Episode - 11

Hey guys.. I m here with next part of this story.

Sanskar look outside the window and see them coming so close. He thinks a bit and see swara then he hold swara's hand and pulled her to himself such that she fall on him. He hold her by waist and hugged her. He hide his face in her hair giving her tingling sensation. Swara suddenly felt everything stopped around her but her heart start beating with racing speed. her eyes get open wide in shock.
She was freezed to do anything.
But soon she come in her sense and realized their position.

Swara: sanskar what are you doing?
Sanskar: ssh.. I m sorry swara but  have no other idea other than this.. please Co operate..
Swara: but what should I do?
Sanskar: nothing, just hug me back.
Swara: what are u serious?
Sanskar: swara just close ur eyes and hug me back otherwise mom will start her question. Just do what I m saying.
Swara: ok..

She wrapped her arms around her and close her eyes.

Outside, sujatha pari and uttara who were about to come inside. They see them hugging from window and stopped.
Pari: see Chachi ji, uttara.. I was telling u na. U r overthinking.
Sujatha look at uttara.
Uttara: no mom.. I mean, we generally hug in friendship so what if they are doing that only. Let's wait , I m sure there is nothing more than friendship..
Pari: really? But who will hug a guy so closely in friendship uttara?
Uttara: pari bhabhi ,let's wait na.. may be they are trying to act.
Sujatha: why will they do that? Do they know that we are watching?
Uttara gets silent.
But then heard voice from inside..

" Ouch, sanskar! What r u doing?"

Sujatha: uttara, I will talk to u in morning.
Saying this she go from there, being embarrassed.
Pari look at her" I told u look".
Uttara: pari bhabhi, atleast u trust me.. pls
Pari: I do trust u uttara.. ok. I will stand here with u ok?
Uttara nods okay.

Inside:
Swara see them from corner of her eyes.
Swara: sanskar, they are watching. I m really scared.
Saying this she hide her face in his chest.
Sanskar: just be like this for sometime.. I m sure they will go.
Swara  move back a bit to have some gap between them but she winced in pain.

Swara: " Ouch, sanskar! What r u doing?"
Her earings was tangled with shirt button and it tugged and pained swara when she move back a bit.

Sanskar: I didn't do anything, wait I will help.
He try to take it out but swara again said.
Swara: sanskar, it's paining.. please do carefully na..
Sanskar: ok.. u come closer..

Swara : sanskar, I m already standing so close to u. What more should I do?

Then only light was gone.
Sanskar: see swara, light is also gone. Let it come then we will do.
Swara:(mad) are u serious sanskar? I can't stand like this and wait for light to come. Just do it.

Sanskar:ok, ok I m doing it. but swara ,come little bit more close otherwise how will I do it.

Swara: it's all ur fault! Who told u to wear this damn shirt. Open ur shirt button first.. then do it carefully.

Outside:
Pari look at uttara..
Pari: see ,I was saying u.. what more is left to listen. They r newly married uttara. We should not be here. They need privacy.

In:

Sanskar: hey don't tell anything to this shirt. It's my favourite one..
Swara: you!! Ahhh!! Remove it first then I will see it. I will tear this shirt and burn it so that u will never wear it again.

She stand close to him so that he remove earing but she accidentally pressed her heal on his feet and this time sanskar scream in pain..

Sanskar: aaaa!! Swara!
Sanskar: swara.. u r killing me..oh god!