Episode - 33

Hey guys.. here is the next episode. Enjoy reading.

To be continued..

Sanskar sat in his car and drove away. After sometime he reached Swara's house. He comes out of car and go to entrance. He was about to press the door bell but find lock on the door. He gets confused to see it. He take out his phone and called her. It was ringing but wasn't answered. He tried again but again no answer. Thinking she must have gone to hospital, to meet her father. He called directly to the doctor to ask if she came there.

" No Mr. Sanskar, she isn't here but Yeah, she came in morning." He heard the doctor saying.
" Ok " saying this he was about to disconnect the call but doctor interrupted.
" Mr. Sanskar, she told us that from now on you aren't paying any Bills for the patient and she will do it herself and in evening, we got call from Dp ji, he said, they will pay it. We don't really understand what to do? Since you told us already before that we have to update every information related to Mr. Shekhar whether health or expenditure to you, so I thought to ask you first before doing anything." Doctor told him everything.

Sanskar heard it. He remembered swara's letter where she clearly mentioned that he won't have to pay bills now. He gets angry.

" You don't need to listen anyone. Just continue it the way it was. I was paying it and will do it till he will be totally okay." He Said sternly

" But dp ji and ..." Doctor was saying but interrupted.

" I will talk to both of them. You don't worry about. Just let it be the way it was." Sanskar told him before he could say further.

" Ok Mr. Maheshwari" doctor said.

Sanskar disconnect the call and he thinks where is she.
" Where are you swara?" He said and called her again.
It was again ringing but no answer. He was about to cut but then only he heard an unknown voice.

" Hello" he heard.
" Who is this? And Where is swara?" He asked impatiently.
" oh yeah, swara has left her phone here on counter. Her singing performance is about to start na that's why." He heard from other side.

" Where?" He asked in stern tone.

" Xyz restrobar" He heard and sat inside car immediately and started car.

Xyz restrobar:

Swara take seat with her guitar. The mic was adjusted in front of her. She take a deep breathe and closed her eyes. Her fingers slowly moved on strings of guitar. And started singing.

Mujhe Ishq Se Rehna Tha Door
Gum Iski Badi Jo Hain Mash-Hoor
Par Yeh Dil Hai Ki Bilkul Mana Nahi
Mujhe Kheench Kar Dekho Le Aaya Wahin
Jahaan Ishq Hai, Bas Ishq Hai
Haan Ishq Hai, Bas Ishq Hai

She expressed her pain with the lyrics of song. She was closing her eyes and feeling it.

Is Dard-E-Dil Ki Sifaarish
Ab Kar De Koi Yahan
Ke Mil Jaaye Ise Woh Barish
Jo Bhiga De Poori Tarah..
Is Dard-E-Dil Ki Sifaarish
Ab Kar De Koi Yahan
Ke Mil Jaaye Ise Woh Barish
Jo Bhiga De Poori Tarah..

How much her heart wishes he could be hers but he wasn't destined to her. Her heart breaks with this thought and wish to get relieved from this pain.

Music..

She get flashes of her and sanskar's moments. Their dance, when she was so close to him. How she used to give up into his touch and lost in his arms.

Tu Jo Mila To Zindagi Hai Badli
Main Poori Nayi Ho Gayi
Hai Be-Asar Duniya Ki Baatein Badi
Ab Teri Sunu Main Sada
Hmm.. Milne Ko Tujhse Bahaane Karoon
Tu Muskuraye Wajah Main Banoon
Roz Bitana Saath Mein Tere
Sara Din Mera