Episode - 6

Hey guys... I know u were waiting for it,nd I wanted to post yesterday only but  my net was too slow nd it was not getting publish, so I posted it now..

To be continued...

Sanskar hold swara hand and move toward entrance,.
All were sitting in hall.. it was evening so all were having snacks nd chitchatting,..
When sujatha sees Sanskar,.

Sujatha; arey Sanskar...( But got confused to see him with garlands..
All turned nd look at him ,they were equally confused.. but within a second swara came who was standing behind him,.she was looking down,. Nd then only she heard first shout,. Nd she guessed it to be his mom...

Sujatha: SANSKAR!!!..
( She look at swara , her hairline filled with Vermillion,.nd Mangalsutra in her neck,.she got everything)
Sujatha;( coming toward them) Sanskar,.. what's all this?
AP also said; Sanskar,..what is this? You with this garlands,..nd this girl? Who is she?
RP; Sanskar,..will u say something or not?
Sanskar was just listening their back to back questions,.. pari, uttara ND adarsh were equally shocked,they were just standing..
Laksh was standing too far cause he knows what is coming in way,.. he choose to be quite..
Dp; Sanskar,.. what is meaning of all this?
Sanskar; that's all I want to say bade papa but all are asking questions back to back..pls let me explain.
Sujatha; what explain haan? What explanation to u will give about this?
Sanskar; mom first listen... ( take a sigh) as u all can see.. I got married. Nd she is my wife..
Ram; wife? Sanskar this is not joke?
Sanskar; why will I joke dad..I m serious,I got married to her.. .
Dp: sanskar,i didn't expected this from you? For the first time ,I will say.. I m dissapointed with u..
Sanskar; but why bade papa.. just because I married by my choice,.
AP; Sanskar,. The thing is not about choice,. What matter is ,.if you wanted to marry her.. you could have told us first..
Sanskar; I know badi maa.. my way of marrying was not right but I was scared,..
RP; scared? About what?
Sanskar; that you will reject her,. Nd you won't understand me.. I thought u won't accept it..

RP; so what u think now what u did after that we will accept her?
Who is this girl?what about her family? What do you think,.you will bring any girl in our house and we will accept her?
Sanskar; papa pls try to understand,.. we both love each other,..so we got married...
AP; but Sanskar,.this is not the way to do anything? You could have talked to us,. He is right,.we know nothing about this girl ,.then how will we accept this girl,.
Sanskar; badi maa,..don't u trust me,. Don't u trust my choice,. You always believed me na,. Nd about her.. I know her,. You all will know her soon,. She is very nice girl..
Sujatha; but who is she? What's her name?
She goes to swara nd swara got nervous,.
Sujatha;( to swara) what's your name..?
Swara; swara gadodia...
Sanskar; maheshwari,.. now she is SWARA SANSKAR MAHESHWARI...
Swara look at him shocked when he joined his name with hers..
Sujatha suddenly got happy..; gadodia.? That means she is madwadi..
RP; sujatha,. He got married without even telling us nd u r concerned that the girl is madwadi or not..?
Laksh Chuckled hearing it,.while Sanskar also smiled but hide it..
Sujatha; so what? If we had found any girl for her ,she would have also madwadi but he himself choosen a madwadi girl..

AP; sujatha!!
Sujatha compose herself nd then again ask; yeah,.then also how can he marry her like that? Nd swara,.answer me one question,?

Swara; ji..
Sujatha; why do u love my son?
All got shocked by this question, swara look at Sanskar,what should she answer when she don't even love him ,then how will she say why ?
Sanskar; mom.. what are you.?
AP; sujatha,what type of question is this?
Sujatha; why jiji? What's wrong in it? She love my son,nd now even married him , it may have reason na, why Sanskar only?
Swara; Aunty, if I ask u the same question then what will u answer?
Sanskar looked at her shocked what is she saying..
Swara; say aunty?
Sujatha; what do you mean?
Swara; you are his mother nd love him a lot,. Do u have any reason to love him,.that he is nice guy,or a business man.
Sujatha; what rubbish,why will I think like that?
Swara; exactly aunty,.we have reasons to hate,..but there is no reason to love, love can happen to anyone, anytime. If I will say,he is nice,he care for me,.it's all normal things cause I  don't know why I have fallen for ur son only but I know that he is the person I trust the most. Like way.. I can also question you.why you are mother of Sanskar only, whom I love.. but it will be more stupid cause some questions do not have answers..