Episode - 28

Hola a todas, thanks for ur comments and votes in previous part. Here is another episode. Enjoy reading.

To be continued....

Ater sometime,
Swara was descending stairs with Nisha and few more ladies. She had put fake smile on her face. They took Nisha to mandap. Alok extend his hand for her. Nisha hold it happily and stand in front of him.  Swara was standing beside her. Sanskar sees her. She was looking so beautiful. Alok and Nisha  were told to make wear garlands to each other. They do it and then sat taking their position.
Pandit ji started chanting mantras. Rituals started.
Marriage was going on, swara was standing there giving fake smile to everyone.
She was still thinking about everything. She was getting flashes of these two months. Meeting sanskar, Her entry in mm mansion, family members and their love, care, close moments with Sanskar and falling for him.

Alok fill nisha's hairline. Swara smiled as she get flashes of sanskar filling her hairline in temple. How he took her in his arms and climb all the steps, his care. But her smile faded. She was feeling so hurt. Her heart was paining.

The marriage was done. They were declared husband and wife.

Swara:( monologue) you are really lucky nisha, you got married to your love . God bless you both but I landed myself in that position that I can't even express my love to the one I love.

Swara blinks her eyes and take a deep sigh.
" Swara?" She looked to find sanskar standing with concerned eyes.
" Yes sanskar" she tried to said in normal tone but couldn't.
" Are you okay?" He asked still looking into her eyes to find out something.

" Yeah, I m fine. What will happen to me." She said with fake smile.

"No swara, you don't seems okay. Is something wrong?" He asked again. He hold her shoulder gently.

" Not much sanskar, just faced the  reality and it hit really hard" she said with faded smile. She removed his hold from her shoulder and go from there, averting her gaze and looking down.

While sanskar remained standing there and sees her retreating figure. He couldn't understand what she was saying. But one thing was sure, she is not okay. There is something definitely wrong.

" Facing reality?? What she is talking about?? " He questioned himself.

After sometime:

Nisha was taken to her room with her mom and swara was also there. She was to be taken in Alok's room after sometime. Her mom went to somewhere leaving swara with Nisha.

Swara: you must be tired Nisha. Why don't you take rest for sometime?  After all it's gonna be long night for you both.

Nisha smiled: I will see that..

Nisha: (Serious) but what happened to you, swara? I m watching you since long and you are lost somewhere. I feel there is something wrong.

Swara: Nisha, what are you talking? I m fine, There's nothing like that and  today's your first night. You should think about your husband not me.

Nisha: ( hold her hand)  swara, I think you as my best friend , I never had one  because I couldn't trust someone that much but in these two days, I find myself so attached with you. I shared everything with you. If you think me atleast your friend then please tell me.

Swara: Nisha, you are just like riya to me. But I m saying na... It's nothing.

Nisha: no swara, I always see u happy. but behind that I find some kind of restlessness. I m a girl swara, I can't fail to read other girl. I know we just met two three days before but I feel u can trust u. Please share, what's that? 

Swara tried to avoid it again but nisha didn't listen. She forced her to say. She who was holding everything inside her heart and trying to suppress it felt that she could trust her. She wanted to share her inquietude with someone. To let her feel a bit relieved from these restlessness.

" I m not Sanskar's wife. " Swara said after taking a deep breath and closing her eyes.
She opened her eyes and look at Nisha who was confused. Before she could ask something swara said.

"He loves someone else. Her name is kavita. It was never me"

Then she told her everything about their fake marriage and her reason to agreeing for this. She burst out everything what she was keeping inside her heart and could not share with anyone.

Nisha was shocked listening all this.

"and doing all this drama since more than two months. I tried a lot but I couldn't stop myself. I .. I.." she paused.

"You fall for him." Nisha completed her.
Swara nods crying.

" I don't know what to do Nisha. I m tired now. I m sick of all this. I am unable to understand what I m doing with myself. I made fun of a relationship like marriage. Even after knowing this, it's wrong. I never knew the love of family because It was only me and my baba but after getting the love from his family. I felt so blessed. But the reality is that its not for me. I m playing with their emotions. Where this one lie took me and I m feeling myself more and more trapped with it. I love him but can't tell him. I m feeling like I betrayed him then what will he feel. I won't able to see his hatred. I feel I can't breathe now. It's suffocating" she said with tears in her eyes. She stumbled with her words in between and at the end.

Nisha hugged her as she couldn't see her like this. Her eyes also got teary. She tried to calm her. She console her that everything will be fine. After sometime swara get relaxed. Nisha break the hug.

" see swara, you are not wrong. You did everything for your father. You are right at your place." Nisha said trying to make her understand.

" I know, but this doesn't makes anything right. What's wrong is wrong Nisha " swara said.

" Swara, don't think like this. And you should not blame yourself. Sanskar is also responsible for all this.

Swara look at her. She knows both are equally responsible for everything.

"Swara, you are my best friend. Whenever u need me. You want to share anything from me. Just know that, I will be there for you." She said.

Swara nods.
" Thnk you Nisha" she said trying to smile.
She wipes her tears.
" Now, I told you everything.  I shouldn't have done that but you forced me to do so I told you but you won't think about it much and. Promise me, you will never say sanskar that I love him or anything related to this conversation, not even Alok or anyone" Swara said.

"Swara?" Nisha tried to oppose.

" Pls Nisha, promise me" she looked at her pleading eyes.

Nisha nods.
" Ok, I won't.  But what are you going to do now swara? Are you going to live like this till this one year deal end" Nisha asked being concerned for her.

" I don't know" swara said looking at her.

To be continued....

That's all for today's part. I know This part  is short but Will be bck soon  with the next  Episode.