Episode-10

Hey guys... I m here with this story after a long time. Hope u like this episode.

To be continued...

After sometime, swara and sanskar were lying on bed. Sanskar has slept but swara was awake. She was thinking about whatever happened today. Everything was playing around her mind.

Swara p.o.v:
I m still can't believe I saw that bastard " daksh" again. I was really scared the first time I met him but I still tried to be strong. I somehow escaped that day and wished that I never see him again. But I was shocked when I saw him. I was scared to hell. It was not just about me. It was about sanskar family too.. they could have known about I being a singer in club. And as expected he told everyone but more than that it was lie. He was saying those disgusting words about me and I wasn't able to do anything. He called me a characterless and slut kind of girl, a gold digger . Generally No respected family will accept that kind of girl as Dil and he was saying all that just that sanskar family throw me out of here. All because I didn't accept his so called deal to sell myself for one night on the cost of amount he will give me.. I wanted to scream my heart out loud that I m not what he was saying and run from there not wanted to listen anything more. I could hear guests were gossiping about me. It hurt me. But in all this there was one man who took stand for me, sanskar. I was literally shocked when he hit daksh untill laksh and adarsh separate him. Then also when daksh was continuously saying those hurting words about me ,he grabbed his neck. I was scared because he was boiling in anger and may kill daksh. I may not know him since long time but I never saw him this much angry. This was first time I saw someone fighting for me after baba. Since Baba's accident I never felt safe but today I did. I felt safe. I shivered when he pulled me holding my waist close to him. I felt protected in his embrace. And then he declared " she is my wife Mrs. Swara sanskar maheshwari and I won't tolerate a single word against her. If anyone dare to insult her then that person is insulting me and I don't bear it. Anyone have any problem?" . I was too shocked. For a second I felt his words so true and my heart skipped a beat. Why I felt so truthful in those words when I know it can never happen. I m not his wife. I may not be his wife but he actually did what a husband do for his wife.. to protect pride of his wife ,to support her when needed. It was not only him when comes to support . All family members supported me. Mom hugged me and wiped my tears. I felt a motherly love. How much they love me , to the girl who had spent only two three days with them. I was feeling so lucky. But now I m getting scared.
I turned around and look at sanskar who was sleeping peacefully. I m doing everything for my baba but I don't want to break anyone's trust.

" Is it necessary to do sanskar?" I asked in my mind to him wishing he could hear it.
" What will I say when they come to know the reality, that I played with their feelings ?"
I got up from bed not feeling good and go to balcony. After sometime of having fresh air. I went to sleep.

P.o.v end

A week later:

Days passed. Swara was slowly mixed up with family so well. Though she sometime feel guilty of cheating on this family but she forget everything in front of their love. Everyone treat swara just like daughter of mm family. Swasan friendship also grew stronger. They talk and share about their life.

It was evening:

Swara was in room when uttara came .
Uttara: hi bhabhi..
Swara: oh uttara ,u came from college? Come sit.
Uttara sit with her on bed.
Uttara: so?
Swara: ( confused) so? What?
Uttara: what's going on between u and Bhai?
Swara:( confused) what?
Uttara: come on bhabhi, u can't be so unromantic. I m asking about ur honeymoon plan.
Swara:( shocked) what??
Uttara:( confused) why r u giving this shock reaction?
Swara: umm.. no ,I mean why r u asking so suddenly.
Uttara: it's been more than a week and u both have not even planned anything for urself. Are u sure u both love each other? I mean, u and Bhai sometimes behave so casually like nothing is there more than friendship.