Episode - 23

Hey guys.. thank you so much for liking previous part and for ur comments and votes. Here is the next part. Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

Swara and nisha reached pub with nisha's cousin ( shweta) and one more friend (ridhi). Nisha parked the car and they come out of the car then go inside.

Nisha throw her hands up excitedly.
Nisha: Let's rock this night girls.
Swara smiled at her.
They went to one corner side area and sat on couch.
Nisha: I will get drinks for us and you swara ,what will u have?
Swara: soft drink.
Nisha: chil swara ,we aren't going to get drunk. One small shot doesn't harm.
Swara: yeah but I don't want to have it.
Nisha: ok swara, I won't force u for this.
Swara smiled at her.
Swara: wait, I will also come with u.
Nisha nods and both go to the counter. After taking their order, they went back to that area.

Otherside:

Sanskar entered inside pub with Alok, laksh and Arav.
They were opposite to Nisha and swara side but didn't saw them. 
Arav and laksh got drinks. They were chilling out.
Sanskar: why I m finding Arav not flirting with any girl tonight?
Arav look at him and smiled shaking his head.
Laksh: he finally got that one girl ,he can stick to his whole life. ( Chuckled)
Sanskar: really? Well that's surprising.
Laksh: and he got his reward too on his cheek.
Alok and laksh laughs.
Sanskar: ( chuckled) it's ok Arav,  we have to face these small things in love.
Arav: ( Murmured) will see that when u will realize ur love for swara..
Sanskar: what did u say?
Arav nods no: nothing.

Swara and nisha's side:

Nisha: u know swara, I m gonna miss these days.
Swara: i don't think Alok is that kind of guy who will forbid u to do anything .
Nisha: I know, he will never do stop me to do anything. He is best for me. Still getting married means responsibility. I m ready for it. I want to be a perfect wife for him, perfect dil. It doesn't mean I will loose myself but still I will miss to be like this.

Swara: don't worry Nisha, I know u r gonna be best wife and dil. And don't be emotional haan, u only told na, u wanna enjoy tonight. Then don't think about anything.
Shweta: yeah swara is right. Don't think about anything.
Ridhi: yeah.

Nisha smiled and nods.

Nisha: well then let's hit the dance floor.
Swara: what?? No way!! I can't!
Ridhi: come on swara. It's fun.
Nisha: u and shweta go, we will just come.
Nisha's cousin go from there with her friend.
Nisha: what happened swara?
Swara: its nothing but.. I m still feeling a bit uncomfortable with this dress and .... Dance? I ..
Nisha : oho swara, babe u r looking amazing. Don't u trust me?
Swara: I do Nisha..
Nisha: ok then, Don't be conscious.
Now come on..
Saying this she dragged swara with herself to the dance floor where shweta and ridhi were. Dj turned it to Party song. They started dancing,, swara also joined them happily ,not thinking much.

Sanskar was chilling out and enjoying with trio. Laksh was saying something   funny ,they were laughing on him. Sanskar moved his eyes away , looking around when his gaze caught the girl dancing on the dance floor. She was facing back. Swara was facing back and Nisha was hidden due to crowd. So sanskar only saw swara's back. He remembered the girl he saw in his room.

Laksh noticed him. He also sees that way.
Laksh: what happened bhai ? What are u looking at?
Sanskar: I m confused a bit, actually when I went to my room to take my wallet and phone. I found a girl in my room in short dress and high heals.

Laksh : Bhai!!
Arav and Alok: Sanskar!! U called a girl in ur room?
Sanskar: shut up guys !! Will u? Its not what u think.
Arav: oh okay, but who was she?
Sanskar: how would I know? She was facing her back to me. I asked her but  didn't got any answer And before I could see her ,she rushed out, throwing sheet on my face.
Alok: what?
Arav: well, that's funny. ( Chuckled)
Sanskar look at him and then: and I m sure  she is the same girl.
( Eyeing toward swara who was dancing , she was still facing her back)

Laksh: really?
Sanskar: she had applied mehndi also. See her hand. So, she is definitely attending ur wedding Alok. May be some guest..
Alok: but I can't see her, I can't say anything about her..
Then only they see nisha's face who was dancing along with her.

Arav: is she Nisha?
Alok saw her and shakes his head smilingly.
Alok: I m not surprised to see her. Nisha must be here to celebrate her last night before marriage.
Arav and laksh smiled.

Sanskar: so, Nisha knows that girl.
Arav: why r u so interested in that girl ?
Sanskar: I don't know, still. I want to see her face once.

Taking sip from the glass.
Then only swara turned around. Sanskar eyes got wide open suddenly to find it swara and he spat the drink out of his mouth.
Alok: ( see sanskar) hey buddy ,u fine?

Sanskar nods no still looking at swara shockingly..
Alok also saw swara who was dancing with Nisha.
Arav: I m sure he is not fine at all after this. ( Saw swara and then look at sanskar, he chuckled)
Laksh: what r u?
Arav turned his face to see swara.
Sanskar: are u guys seeing, what my eyes are seeing?
Laksh , Arav and Alok look at him. They chuckled at his state.

Laksh: it's true bhai.
Arav: swara gave him shock.
( Laughs)

Sanskar look at him but Arav was right. She really shocked him. He has to accept that. He look at swara as she was happily dancing with Nisha. She was wearing one sided shoulder black dress that was reaching just above her knee. It was perfect fit to her body. her hair was curled. She was looking sexy yet beautiful. Did he just called her sexy'? He thought. He remembered how she rushed outside when he entered room. She must have did that so that he don't see her. He smiled thinking that.

Nisha: excuse me guys, I need a drink.
Swara: ok, I will come with u..
Nisha nods, they went to counter and Nisha ordered the drink.

Sanskar saw them going to counter. He smirked thinking something. He got up from his seat.
Arav: ahan, so u r going to swara?
Sanskar: just going to surprise her as she shocked me.

Nisha: are u enjoying now swara?
Swara: yeah,I never enjoyed this much in my life. Thanks for making me feel comfortable. ( Smiled)
Nisha smiled.
Nisha got the drink. She drank it again go to dance floor happily as ridhi nd shweta called her. They told swara also to come. Swara nods.
Swara was about to go when she felt something stuck with heals . She removed it and about to walk when she dashed with someone. She was about to fall but he hold her waist tightly.

Swara:( without looking) I m sorry and than.. ( She looked up and her word stuck in her mouth finding sanskar)
He looked at her and she also sees him. She felt her breathe stuck in her lungs and heartbeat fast. How can he be here, her mind questioned.  She was so shocked to see him. That she didn't even realise that they are still in that position.. he was holding her waist and. She was holding his shoulder.

To be continued....

Precap: the jealous Maheshwari..😉😉

That's all for today's part.  Will be back soon with next Episode.  Take care bye everyone.