Episode - 39

Hey guys, thank you so much for your comments and votes in previous part. Here is the next episode. Enjoy reading.

To be continued..

"Sanskar, please no, Please don't joke. I can't take it... Please" she said in shock not ready to believe what she heard.

Sanskar was still holding her hand and looking at her.

" I know, what you are thinking swara? How can I fall for you? It took me so long to understand that also, what I feel for you was, more than a friendship, more than care, more than trust. It took me so long to realise, how you became the most important part of my life, actually you became my life now.
I always thought my life was perfect, this family, Friends, and a girl..whom I thought I loved but thanks to this unpredictable life and destiny that brought you in my life. I met you and that was the best thing happened in my life. You came in my life, whether because of some stupid deal but that deal turned out to be the best decision of my life. I thought you as just my friend but I always felt a different feelings toward you. still, being an idiot I always denied it. I wasn't ready to accept that you affect my heart till the moment you started ignoring me. If I don't hear your voice for one day, I feel something is missing. I feel incomplete without you."
Trust me swara, I can handle everything but just not your ignorance. If I see any other guy around you, I feel like punch and that's what I exactly did to that Nikhil who was flirting with you. I feel so restless if I see you in pain. I can't see  tears in your eyes . I want to see you smile. I love you.

Swara was listening everything. Her eyes turned teary. She was looking at him without blinking her eyes.

" No, you are lying. Sanskar,I promise if this is joke then I will kill you right now. So just stop it. You love Kavita,, not me. I already feels so weak, I can't tak it more.." Swara said trying to control her tears. She tried to free her hand from his hold but he pulled her closer and said.

"I don't know if I ever love Kavita or not but I do know that I love you. I can't my imagine my life without you. I knew I make everything all messed up.  I m sorry that because of me, you had to bear all that. This fake marriage drama and all but if this is the reason you came in my life then I don't regret much, I m just sorry for hurting you.
The day you confessed, you took my heart away from me. It was the best moment of my life. That day only I realised that I do not care if anyone is is there or not, but if you are not with me then how will I live? The moments I spend with you became the most beautiful moments of my life. I want to live that forever. I can go anywhere but you will be always there with me in my heart, in my thoughts. I can't and I don't even want to take you out of my mind whether it keep disturbing me all the while even if I m working or doing anything. When you are with me, I feel I can win the world. I have everything but without you I feel I m alone." Sanskar said looking at her.

He moved a bit back then go on his knees in front of her. Swara got confused then surprised when she saw him He taking a small box from his pocket and open it. It was a beautiful ring. She wasn't able to believe it. Was it real?

" Sanskar....what..??"

"Shh!! Let me say, ( signs then say) Swara, I know, I m a bit impulsive, get angry and frustrated sometimes, not much perfect,. Sometimes I behave like a kid. but I know that if someone can handle me then it's you. I can't imagine my life without you. I don't know if I m perfect for you or not but I know you are best for me. You came in my life and make it beautiful, I want you in my life for forever. I want to live for you. I want to spend every moment whether it's good or bad, with you. I want to cherish my happiness with you. I want you to smile and I will be reason. I want ur presence always around me to guide me, to support me. I promise to love you always, I will trust you always. 
This is already the amazing feeling knowing that you love me but will you love me forever like this. I can't ask much from God because if i will have the most beautiful girl in my life.
So, Ms.  Swara Gadodia, will you marry me and become Mrs. Swara sanskar maheshwari. This time for real and forever. would like to spend your rest of life with me? " Sanskar said.