Episode - 41

Hey guys, I m here with next episode. Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

Next morning:
6:30 a.m.
Sanskar was already awake. He was looking at Swara who was sleeping peacefully in his embrace. He had wrapped around her waist embracing her. She was looking so beautiful and he felt so nice that she is finally his forever. He saw the marks on her shoulder and neck and remind last night when he marked her as his in every sense. Her hand was on his chest. He hold her hand and kissed it. She was really tired, so she didn't woke up neither he wanted to wake her up. Letting her take rest, he pecked her lips and carefully separate himself from her. Then covered her with sheet. He caressed her hair then got up from bed. He went to washroom and get fresh then go out of room closing the door.

Gym ( inside mansion):
Sanskar go there only to find Arav and laksh were already there.
" Hey Sanskar." Arav said.
" Hi bhai" laksh Said
" Hey" sanskar replies with smile.
" You woke up so soon haan?" Laksh said.
" Can't I? " Sanskar mocked.
" Sure.. who can stop you but... " Laksh was saying but Arav interupt.

"Wait!! You are wearing T- shirt, really? For gym?" Arav asked confusingly.
"yeah that's weird. You always wear vest na?" Laksh said with raised eyebrows.
" Why? It's my t- shirt only can't I wear it?" Sanskar said and move toward treadmill.
Laksh and Arav look at each other and go to him immediately. Arav moved his collar a little sideway even though sanskar was struggling to leave him.
" What the hell are you both doing?" Sanskar asked being irritated.

"wohooo...( Whistle) someone had really wild night Laksh!!" Arav said as he find the nail scratches near his collar bone and chest.

" That's only I was thinking, why he is wearing t - shirt." Laksh said and chuckled.

Sanskar jerked them away and rolled eyes at them.

"Do you still have energy left for doing exercise?" Arav asked teasingly.

" Stop it Arav!!" Sanskar said.
Sanskar hit him on his stomach. He started the treadmill and started running. But Laksh and Arav were continuously teasing him.

After sometime:
Sanskar went to his room. He didn't find swara on the bed then he heard shower sound from washroom. He got that she must be taking bath. But then his eyes caught her clothes on the bed. He thinks something and a mischievous smile appeared on his lips.
He go and knocked on the washroom door. Swara who was taking bath heard it.

" What is it Sanskar?" Swara asked.

" It's not fair wify, how can you take bath alone?" Sanskar said teasing her.

" Shut up Sanskar!" Swara said.
" No, I won't shut up... But open the door na. I wanna take bath. " Sanskar said.
" what?? Seriously sanskar!! No way!! If you want to take bath then wait or go to some other washroom." Swara said.
" Swara, don't you think we should save water? Anyway, the world is going to have scarcity of water soon." Sanskar said with chuckle still leaning on the door.

"Sanskar, stop your non sense and let me take bath peacefully." Swara said.

" So? How I m disturbing you? I m standing outside and you are inside. I m in my clothes and you are..." Sanskar was saying when swara yelled from inside stopping him in middle.

" Sanskar, I will kill you if you won't stop teasing me now" swara shouted from inside. He laughed listening her.

" ok, I promise I won't say a single word if you open the door." Sanskar said.
" I m not stupid sanskar, I know what you're going to do if I open the door." Swara said.

" I know my swara is smart But what about your clothes? You left it on bed only." Sanskar said.

Then swara remembered how she just wrapped the sheet around her body after waking up and took out her clothes from cupboard but she forget it on the bed only.