Episode - 14

Hey guys, I m here with another episode. I m thinking to finish this story first because it was on hold for so long time. I hope u will continue to give this story good response. Let's continue..

Ap: sujatha, come sit in car. Swara  u r coming with laksh and sanskar. Ok?
Swara nods.
Sujatha: haan jiji..
Ap and sujatha sat inside car with dp and rp while Swara go toward sanskar who was standing beside laksh. As she was walking toward him, she look up at him and find him looking at her only . She look down as she reached near them.

Swara: uh.. um.. shall we?
Laksh: yeah, let's go Bhai.
Sanskar: yeah.. come sit.
Swara nodded . She was about to open the car door but before that sanskar open it for her.
Swara look at him. He just sign her to get in. Swara nods and get inside the back seat. Sanskar close the door and then he sat on passenger seat and laksh took driver seat.

The car started. Swara was looking out then she look at her front as sanskar was talking to someone on phone . Sanskar sees her through rear view mirror but she instantly turn her gaze . Looking out, her mind again goes to thought of Pooja which sanskar said that he will stop.. but they are going to temple.
Sanskar cut the call ,swara sees it and say: sansakar...
Sanskar:( look back) yeah..
Swara: did u do something to stop pooja? U said u have plan?
Then they heard laughing voice of laksh.
Laksh: ( laugh) swara, that plan got flopped before even start and all thanks to my dear brother sanskar maheshwari.. who didn't even tried to do something else and accepted whatever chacha ji said.

Swara:( confused) what? What r u talking about? Can u explain? Sanskar?

Sanskar: yeah.. I will tell u.
Then he explained everything. As swara heard it. She look at him " like really".

Swara: This was ur masterplan. " Dad, there is an emergency at site. I think I should go because I was handling this project"swara mimics him.

Laksh laughs  and sees sanskar. 

Sanskar: swara, atleast I tried yaar..

Swara: u would have tried when u took pause and agreed to dad so easily. U could have do anything..

Laksh: He is not at fault totally swara. He was enchanted with some magical powers that stopped her from thinking anything.

Swara: ( confused) what?

Sanskar glared at laksh to Stop.

Sanskar: nothing swara, he is just saying some sily things. Leave it.

Swara: fine, but what r we going to do now?
Laksh: umm.. I have a plan.
Sanskar: and what's that brilliant plan of urs?

Laksh: we have to do something so that pandit ji only run away from mandir... No pandit ji means no pooja..

" Shut up laksh!!" Swara and sanskar shout together.

Laksh: sorry yr.. don't shout on me. I was just giving idea.

Swara: laksh, please don't joke. It's serious. We are not married and doing pooja and making fun of it. It's not good.

Laksh: hmm.. I know. Then think something before we reach temple.

Sanskar: yeah..
Swasan went to their thoughts what to do.

Swara: ( monologue) god, I can't do another wrong thing. I m already feeling so guilty for whatever I had done so far to this family who gave me love more like a daughter. u know that I m doing it for my baba , pls do something god.

Laksh: here it comes..
Sanskar: idea?
Laksh: no temple. We reached.
Swara comes out of her thoughts and looked out. She opened the car door. They come out of car. Sujatha and ap also come with dp and rp.