Episode - 45

Hey everyone, thanks for your comments and votes in previous part. Here is the next episode. Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

Next day:
Mm industry:
Sanskar was in his cabin looking into some file. He signed it and then call his p.a. and gave the file to him. Then only he got call. It was Swara.

" Yeah wify.. how you called me?" Sanskar.
" Why? Can't I call my husband and I don't care if you were busy or anything. You should be always ready to take my call." Swara said.

" When did I say that? I would love to talk to you whole day. infact, I was thinking to come to you directly only then we can do more than talking.. like you know.. last night" Sanskar said in teasing tone.

" Sanskar shut up!! Anyway, I called to tell that I m going out with Nisha. She wanted to do some shopping." Swara said.

"Permission granted" sanskar said with chuckle.
" Oh hello!! I m informing you not asking your permission." Swara said.

"I know, anyway enjoy your shopping and take my credit cards. It's in drawer." Sanskar said.

" Sanskar, I m not shopping. I m Just going to help Nisha in shopping." Swara said.

"So what?  You can also do shopping. Infact I was thinking, why don't you buy some short dresses? Remember like you wore in udaipur.. you look hot and so....." Sanskar was saying but she interupt.

" Sanskar, I am disconnecting the call now and you better concentrate on your work. That means you office work!" Swara said.

" Okay wify.. but wait... Can I call kavita? She will really interested to talk to me if you are not." Sanskar said smilingly.

" Sanskar Maheswari I will kill you.. and bye!" Swara yelled out.

Sanskar laughed hearing it.
" Bye swara.."

" Swara you ready?" Nisha asked Swara.
" Yeah, just a minute." Swara said. She took her purse and Card then go with her.

Sanskar reminds swara's words and then last night also when swara burst out on kavita. He laughs.

Then only he heard knock.
" Come in.." sanskar said.
It was Laksh. He came inside.
" Laksh, you don't need to knock bro." Sanskar said.
" Yeah but I m just habituated. Anyway, are you coming for lunch." Laksh asked.

" Lunch?" Sanskar asked.
" Yeah Alok had a meeting in nearby hotel and Arav already came for the project discussion so we thought to have lunch together." Laksh said.

" Ok Cool.. let's go." Sanskar said.

He got up from his seat and they both went out.

The went to restaurant. Arav and Alok were already present there. They greet each other and took their seat. They ordered food. Arav was smiling at them but he wasn't okay. They could see that.

" So Arav, What's the matter?" Sanskar asked.

" What?" Arav asked being confused.

" Sanskar is right Arav, you are looking disturbed since two three days and yesterday in pooja also." Alok said.

"Yeah, we all noticed it. especially when you saw Riya. What happened Arav? You are trying to ignore her. Aren't you? Laksh asked.

Then only their order came.
" please Enjoy your meal" waiter said and go from there.

"So, are you say something or not Arav?" Sanskar asked.

Arav look at them.

" Okay, I will tell you." Arav said.