Episode -13

Hey everyone.. I m here with next episode.

Evening:

Swara was in her room. She looks at the saree that was still on bed. She don't know what she should do. She tried to stop it but couldn't. She didn't wanted to do the Pooja which was so important for a couple.
Then only she heard door sound. She turned and see sanskar came inside. He also sees her and find her worried.

Sanskar: hey swara, what happened? U look worried? Is anything wrong?

Swara: I don't want to do wrong sanskar.
Sanskar:( confused) what? I didn't get u.

Then swara explained him everything whatever ap and sujatha told her.

Swara: sanskar, we are not married and it's not good to make fun of some serious Pooja which is for couples. Maa told me this pooja is really important and it's done since years in this family but everyone were married but not us. Already we are doing wrong by hiding this and lying about this fake marriage and now these rituals, what will happen when they will come to know we made all this a joke.

Sanskar: I know swara.. we can't do this, u r right.

Swara: I tried to stop it already sanskar. I tired to give excuses but mom didn't listened. Sanskar, u have to do something pls. Pls talk to them and cancel this.

Sanskar: don't worry swara, u told me everything na. I will talk to bade papa at dinner.

Swara nods.

Sanskar also nods. He got up and took his clothes then go to washroom to get fresh . Then only swara heard a need sound of message and her eyes caught the message from Kavita on lockscreen. She took the phone and read the messages even though she didn't wanted to but something inside her forced to read.
" Miss u so much baby, pls come here na".
Swara closed her eyes and took a deep sigh. She put the phone back on bed.

Swara : ( monologue) I didn't tell u everything sanskar. I didn't told u what is wrong me because I don't know it myself. I m feeling I m getting stucked between my heart and my mind. U r affecting me, ur closeness affect me. What is happening to me ?My heart feels pain when I hear about Kavita and u. U r just my friend then why do I feel like this. I m getting scared of the way my heart is leading me toward u. Pls god, help me. What should I do?

After sometime:

Swara and sanskar went downstairs and joined everyone for dinner. Food was served and they started eating. Swara look at sanskar to tell them. He nods and about to start when sujatha says.

Sujatha: swara sanskar, get ready soon in morning. We will leave early so that we reach on time.

Rp: yeah, I was also going to tell this.

Sanskar: um.. actually I was going to talk about that only. Can't we shift this to some other day?

Dp: but why sanskar? Tomorrow is good day and nice muhurat... Why u want to cancel it.

Sanskar: actually bade papa there is an important meeting tomorrow. If its normal then I would have cancelled it but it's foreign client . We got information in evening only.

Rp: are u talking about Johnson and son's company?

Sanskar: yeah dad, that's the one. So I was thinking we should postponed pooja for some day and..

Rp: don't think much sanskar. I already talked to them and told that we won't be able to do meeting tomorrow and they agreed.

Sanskar: but dad..

Ap: any problem sanskar?

Sujata: yes sanskar, and ur work is not important more than ur wife. This pooja important for couple. We are already late ,so cancel ur work for one day.