Episode - 27

Hola a todasthanks for ur comments and votes in previous part. Here is another episode. Enjoy reading.

To be continued.

Sanskar saw her talking with Sushma aunty. He go toward her.
Sanskar:( called her) swara..

Swara sees him. She excused herself and also go to him.

Swara: sanskar, are you ok ?  How are you feeling?
Sanskar: I m fine and  Thank you.
Swara gave him confused look : thank you? for?
Sanskar: for everything, caring for me and handling me. I must have troubled you with my drunk mode.

Swara: yeah little bit but that's ok. Still sanskar, don't drink too much like last night. If drinking would have solved problems then no one would have problems in their lives na?

" Did I say something?" He asked thinking he might have blurt out about his fight with kavita.

Swara: not much but you looked disturbed, accept for that you were continuously blabbering that " swara, u r very nice" chuckled.

"well I wasn't wrong. You are indeed very nice. And I promise I won't drink like this again" He said with genuine smile on his face.

Swara smiled.

" Swara, come " Ridhi was calling her.

Swara look at her and nods.
Sanskar: You go.
Swara nods and go from there.

Haldi function started. Nisha and Alok were made to sit together and everyone applied haldi. Swara applied haldi to both of them. Sanskar and laksh also did the same then arav came at last , he gave teasing look and he applied just a bit to Nisha on her nose and then to Alok, he took a full Bowl of haldi and rubbed it on his face. Everyone burst out laughing.  Sanskar and laksh also joined him.  They applied more haldi to Alok. Alok also applied on them. Nisha and swara see it and laughed on them. Everyone enjoyed the function. It ended in sometime.

Evening:
Swara was in Washroom and sanskar was out. He was in room, sitting on couch, checking his phone. When he heard swara's phone Ringing on bed. He got up and go there. He saw the caller ID. It was Nisha.

" Swara , nisha is calling you" he yelled from outside.

Swara:( from inside) coming Sanskar. pls take the call.

Sanskar: ok.
He was about to take the call but it cut. It rang again. He took the call.

" Swara, come to my room fast" Nisha said without listening.
Sanskar: Nisha, it's sanskar, actually swara...( Couldn't complete)
Nisha: where is your wife? Call her.

"that's only I m saying she..." He started to say gain but again couldn't complete

"I don't wanna hear anything. Just tell her to be in my room in two minutes or I will come there" Nisha said cutting him in middle.

Saying this she cut the call. Sanskar look at phone and chuckled. She is really crazy sometime.

Then only swara come out in beautiful read and golden combination saree.
"what happened ? What she said." Swara asked going toward sanskar.

Sanskar turned around to give her phone : she told thaaa...
He Couldn't compete as he turned around and dashed with her, she stumbled and hold his shirt to stop herself from falling and he hold her waist but Both fall on the bed with sanskar over swara.

He look at her. swara had closed her eyes in fear of falling. She opened her eyes slowly only to meet his black orbs. Slowly they get lost in each other eyes only to have a lovely yet intense eyelock. He sees her flawless face. Her hair was opened and scattered. She wasn't ready yet but still looking beautiful.They stayed like that for a moment then come into sense only to realize their position.