Episode - 18

Hey guys..

To be continued...

Sanskar and swara went to hall where Ritual were performed by Alok and Nisha and then function was done happily. Swara enjoyed with Nisha, laughing, talking. She wasn't like any stranger but like a friend with no formalities. Swara talked with Alok also. Alok also liked her. Sanskar looked at her smilingly and admire her as how easily she mingle up with everyone.

After sometime function was over.
Nisha: oh god swara, where were u till now? We could have become friends before only. U r so nice. I don't think I ever talked to someone this much whom I met just few hours before. ( Happily)
Swara: it doesn't matter when we met, it's just , we met and we became friends.. that's only matter. ( Smiled at her)
Nisha: yeah, but I really wish would have met ur wife when she was ur girlfriend sanskar. U both love each other since long. It's really weird na, Alok had seen ur girlfriend and u had seen me but me and swara both never knew each other.

Swara have fake smile. She knew Nisha was talking about kavita.

Arav: ( Murmured) it's better otherwise either she would have been alive or kavita.
Alok look at Arav and nods that he is right. Sanskar heard him and glared at him while laksh chuckled.
Nisha: what did u say Arav?
Arav: I said, u r right Nisha. Alok and sanskar are responsible for it. They should have met u each other before only.
Alok:( tight smile) yeah..
Nisha: anyway I know u guys must be tired so go and take rest.
Swara: u also need good sleep . tomorrow is ur mehndi.
Nisha: yeah..
Laksh and Arav go wishing good night.
Then swara and sanskar wished good night to Nisha and Alok and they went to their room.

Later:
Swasan entered their room. Swara took her clothes and go to get changed. After few minutes, she comes out only to find sanskar was lying on the bed in his track pants and t-shirt and fall asleep like he has thrown himself on bed tiredly. His clothes were scattered on the floor with his foot wear. She look at him unbelievably as he was sleeping peacefully like a kid. He was really tired because of continuous meeting ,then journey and then attending function. She took his clothes from floor and kept them on sofa. She saw the temperature of a.c. and it was low, which was quite normal for her now. She was adjusted with his habit of turning room temperature to shimla and then sleep. she went toward bed near him.. she took comforter and cover him with it. Sanskar turned around and hold her hand all of the sudden then sleep putting his face over it. Swara who was about to get up, immediately support herself not to fall on him due to jerk. Her eyes get wide as her face on was just few centimetres away from his. But then her eyes softened as she sees him. She was lost in him. His eyes closed, his facial features. He was looking so calm, innocent and hot.. swara realized what she was thinking. Hot, really? She was checking him out when he was sleeping. But she couldn't deny it , he was looking hot in indo Western outfit then also she scold herself for thinking like this. She was getting more attracted toward him, like she isn't able to help herself and getting pulled by him.

Then only she heard phone vibration. She comes out of trance and look at the side table to find his phone. It was Alok. She thought to wake sanskar but he was really tired so she didn't want to disturb his sleep and thought to take it. But before she could take it disconnected. Then again Alok called. Swara took the call thinking May be something important.

Alok: hello sanskar..
Swara: hello Alok, It's swara,.. actually sanskar is sleeping. He was tired a bit due to journey so I didn't wake him but if something important then I will wake him up.
Alok : no.. no., Let it be swara. Let him rest. We were just going for drive so called him. Nothing important.
Swara: sure na?
Alok: yeah..
Swara: ok.
Alok cut the call.

Alok: are u sure , she is his fake wife or just friend?
Arav:( chuckled) I m sure, she is not.
Laksh:( laughs) me too.
Alok: so basically we all know it except..
Arav: Sanskar ( complete him) not really he knows it but not ready to accept it. I think sanskar likes her but I just hope he accept it soon and kavita stop roaming in his mind.

Alok: yeah.. ( rolled his eyes listening kavita name)

He started the car and they went for a drive.

Swasan room:
She was looking at him , he was still holding her hand. She ruffled his hair softly with another hand. Sanskar face turned relieved and so peaceful when her soft fingers move rhythmically through his hair. She smiled seeing this but then her smile faded thinking something.

Swara:( monologue) I don't understand who is making my life more complicated sanskar, u or me? I m trying to stop all these whatever I m Feeling but u don't let me be peace. I feel myself more trapped inside it when I m near u. Like I m getting caged with u and ur thoughts. Why r u doing this to me? Why m I letting it happen with me? Why can't I Stop myself? May be I know the answer but I don't want it.

She leaned toward him and kissed his forhead closing her eyes. Her lips lingered on his forhead a bit longer. Then she gets back caressing his forhead , she slowly tried to remove her hand from his hold but couldn't. She tried again and remove his hold. She looked at him then get up from bed and go to other side. She lay down on the bed and turned her face toward sanskar. Her mind roamed around her thoughts. After sometime, she fell asleep.

Next day:
It was mehndi.
Sanskar got ready and went out as Alok called him. Swara told that she will come in sometime as she wasn't ready yet. Sanskar nods and go.

After sometime..
Mehndi function was started. Mehndi artist were applying mehndi on nisha's hands. sanskar was there only but with Alok ,laksh and arav. Swara was sitting with her with ladies. They were casually talking , knowing about each other. Swara gets little uncomfortable when Nisha ask anything related with sanskar and their marriage but she smiled fakely and lied to her.
After sometime, Nisha mehndi was applied. Her few relatives also applied mehndi in their hands.

Nisha: swara, won't u apply mehndi?
Swara: ( smiled) no, Its ok. I don't want to apply it.
Nisha: arey but, it's my wedding. Why won't u apply?
Swara: Nisha, but what's the need of it? , it's ur wedding not mine. ( Smiled)
Nisha: so what? Is it written somewhere that u should apply mehndi only on ur wedding?
Swara: no but..
Nisha: no but wut! I m ordering u.. come on give ur hands. ( To mehndi artist) u apply to her hands)
Swara: Nisha..
Nisha: u won't listen to your friend na? Fine ,don't talk to me.
Swara: Nisha..
Nisha didn't answer.
Swara: ok..
Nisha smiled : that like a good girl.
Swara smiled at her.
Swara: do u blackmail Alok also like this?
Nisha: well yes , when I have to made him agree something he don't want to and I love it.
Swara nods unbelievably.
Mehndi applied on swara's hand.
Swara: now u r happy?
Nisha: very happy.. ( smiled)
Then only swara sees her hand and get shocked.
Swara: ( to mehndi artist) what did u do? Why did u write sanskar name?
M.Ar: I m sorry, I thought he is ur husband as u both were talking about him.
Nisha: no problem, it's ok. He is her husband only. But what happened to u swara? What's wrong with it?
Swara look at her then sees her hand. She feels a different restlessness, her inner turmoil.. like her mind and heart were fighting to each other.
Nisha who was not understanding anything says: swara?
Swara: ha.. ye.. yeah, it's.. it's nothing. Its about mehndi only na then why did she write his name?
Nisha:( smiled) swara, it's ur own husband name. U behaved like she wrote someone else name. And it's good only na, sanskar will be really happy to see his name on ur palm.

Swara look at sanskar who was laughing on something as Arav as saying something. Her eyes turned teary.

Swara:( monologue) why will be he happy to see his name on my palm? It was to be written on someone else's. I knew that always but it's wrenching my heart with pain now. Ur name can be written on my hand but u r not in my destiny.
She closed her eyes and blinks to stop her tears from falling.
" Swara.." Nisha called her.
Swara: yeah Nisha..
Nisha: where are u lost?
Swara: ( fake smile) nothing.
Nisha nods.
Swara looked at sanskar again.

Screen freezes at her face.

That's all for today's part. I will be back with next ASAP.