Episode - 31

Hey everyone, thanks for your comments and votes in previous part.  Enjoy reading.

To Be continued...

Maheshwari mansion:

Swara came from hospital. She go to her room and packed her bags. She was feeling so much pain while packing but she kept on wiping her tears and tried to concentrate on work but couldn't. Her mind and heart was diverting to sanskar thoughts. Their moments they shared in this room, in Udaipur, falling for him.
" I can't stay here Sanskar. It's too hard for me to leave but I have to. I know I m breaking the deal and you will get angry for that but I can't live like this anymore. I get scare of my feelings , you will hate me after knowing that and I don't want that. My heart can't handle your presence around me. It want to tell you that I love you but I can't. Still I wish I could." Swara's monologue.

She sees the letter in her hand and placed it on the table and pressed it's edge with some weight. She took her bag. And take a deep breathe then goes downstairs.

She comes to hall. All present there except Adarsh, Laksh nd sanskar. Uttara went to college. Ap saw her. But she got confused to see her with bag.

" Swara? When did you come back from hospital? And are you going somewhere again?" She asked confusingly.

Everyone saw toward swara. Sujata also got up and ask her.

" Yeah swara, when did you come? Your baba is okay na?" Sujata asked her.

" I came an hour ago and yeah, baba is fine doctor said he is getting better." Swara said.

" That's good. I m sure he will be totally fine soon" Rp said with smile.

" yeah, but where are you going now with this bag, swara? " Sujata asked.

Swara was fidgeting her fingers nervously.
" I,... I want to say something to you all." She stammered in nervousness.

" What is it beta? Why are you so nervous? You can say anything. " Ap asked her.

She fist her palm. Her lips were drying. She sighed and look down.

" I... Sans.. sanskar and me.." swara tried to say but stopped

" Sanskar and you.. say na swara." Ap says to continue.

" Wait, did he fight with you? Let him come, I will see him. And you don't need to go anywhere because of him. Just let me him come... I will.." Sujatha  interuppted before swara could say anything.

" No, it's not that mom" swara said cutting her in middle.
" Then?" Sujata asked confusingly.

" We are not married. I m not Sanskar's wife." She said in one breathe finally.

" What??" Ap said in shock.
While everyone got shocked listening it.
" What are you saying swara? This is not a joke." Sujatha asked immediately not able to digest what Swara said.

Swara look at them.
" It's true. Me and sanskar never married. It was a deal for one year" she said again confirming it.

Sujatha comes to her, looking seriously. Swara gets scared a bit.

" Swara, just tell everything whatever it is. You both said you loved each other and that's why you got married. And now you are saying you both didn't marry, it was deal? Why would you do that and sanskar, what was the need for this drama when you were never married?" Sujatha asked impatiently.

Swara look at her.

" Sanskar doesn't love me. He love another girl. Her name is kavita. They weren't not ready for marriage yet and you all wanted sanskar get married that's why he faked his marriage and I... I..  helped him in all this because of my father." Swara said everything.