Episode - 34

Hey everyone, here is the next episode. Enjoy reading..

To be continued..

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SANSKAR...." She said directly looking into his eyes, all of the sudden as she was feeling pressurized with his continuous questions. Sanskar get shocked hearing it.

" Yes, I love you and I didn't realise that before. This is my problem. You are my Problem. It affects me to live with you, being close to you. I feel my heart, my mind, emotions, nothing in my control. I feel a different sensation inside me." She continued saying further looking at him. She was taking out whatever she was holding inside her heart.

She took a pause then say..
"But why will you care about it? And you shouldn't even. It's my life and I will think about it. It's just that I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with you. I promise I tried to ignore it, stop it but this feeling kept on increasing every moment. I m also a simple girl, who can fall in love, Sanskar. I can't end this feeling, just can suppress it. That I thought I will do but terribly failed yet again. What should I do? I can't stop my heart."

Her eyes get teary saying. And then it escaped from her eyes but she didn't cared to wipe. She continued saying. Sanskar was listening to her looking at her but his heart was aching to see her tears.

" Even after knowing that you love Kavita, I fall for you. It's not in my control. I got defeated by my heart. I thought I will be with you till this deal end but I couldn't. I thought to ignore your presence but my heart get affected with your presence around me. You don't have any idea, what you do to me. If it would have been just about anything else, I would have let it go but how can I ignore this feeling and act as nothing happened. I can't be just friend with you and expecting more is wrong. I can't do that because my love is not selfish. It pains that we love someone and he love someone else and I also feel it. I never wanted to say this to you and I just choose to walk out of your life thinking it would be better. I will get a bit relief from this pain but I was wrong. Still I can't do anything. My love is not wrong ,neither you are wrong. It's just my fate which can't be change.
I can't live anymore with you and can't pretend to be your wife.. because I feel suffocating with it. This is just heart sanskar, my heart beats for you and yours for someone else. I understand it but I wish my heart also understand it then I might not had to suffer from this pain. You got your answer now. But tell me what does it change.. nothing right? You know about my feelings for you.
I love you sanskar ,it's most beautiful feeling of mine yet worst but don't hate me for that. I can't bear it that's why I was hiding it from you. That's why I didn't want to face you. Just don't hate me for that. Please.. and please stay away from me... Please."

Saying this she took steps back and turned around and rushed from there cryingly. Sanskar was stilled in his postion. He took few seconds to resister what just happened. He comes into sense and saw swara took auto and go from there.

After sometime:
Swara reached home. She closed the door after coming inside. She rushed to her room and threw herself on bed. She burst out cryingly. Her mind roamed around their moments, then her recent confession to him.

"I was already suffering from pain. why did you came in my life and gave me pain of heart. Why?" She said in between her sobs hiding her face in pillow.

Mm:
Standing under the shower with closed eyes, Sanskar reminds her confession. His hands were resting on the wall, he lets the water flow down. Her teary face came in front of his eyes. " Because I love you Sanskar." Her each words was repeating in his mind. Then he gets flashes of the moments spend with her. When he saw her for the first time and got lost in her sweet voice, when he dashed with her and he hold her waist to stop her from falling, when he saw her in office ... The nervousness and innocence, starting of fake marriage drama , the moments spend in room, When they fall on bed together, feeling her so close for the first time, fighting for her, unknowingly getting close to her, the Pooja, when she hurt herself and  he couldn't see her in pain and climb the steps taking her in his arms., The peace he felt when she slept in his embrace in flight, then moments spend in Udaipur, tying her knot , sensous moment between them,  the way she melted with his touch, getting lost in her, feeling her breathe,  about to kiss her, His name written on her hand, their intense dance during sangeet and then pub, getting jealous unknowingly, dancing with her closely, pulling her close with negligible distance between them, when he forget everything else. nuzzling in her neck, inhaling her fragrance, feeling her shivered in his arm, their entangled breathe, her arm around his neck, closing their eyes and feeling the moment and just about to place his lips on her..."

He opened his eyes with jerk. Still think about her. Her caring when he was drunk, whether he don't remember it but he could see her care when she asked him was he feeling better? Well she was always caring for him. How her ignorance was making him restless, her absence affecting her and something inside him was dying to see her.. and when she confessed.. his heart beat became fast. His heart felt a sudden happiness, listening her expressing everything, how he affect her, he felt so nice which he never felt before..

He ran his hand through his hair and closed his eyes, facing him and water falls on his face, flowing down.
Then he turn off the shower and opened his eyes and looks on.

Next day:

Laksh came back from Bangalore. He reached mm and then came to know about everything that swara disclose the truth and left mm. He was shocked. He thought to talk to sanskar but he went to attend an important meeting which dp told him. Laksh called him.

" Where are you Bhai?" Laksh asked.
" You reached laksh?" Sanskar asked.
" Yeah bhai, just an hour ago but where are you right now, I need to talk to you." Laksh said.
" Ok, I just finished meeting, I m coming home only" sanskar said.
" No, meet me at our place" laksh said..
" But what you want to talk, that too right now?" Sanskar asked.
" You know about what, bhai" laksh said.
" Swara" sanskar said and sighed." "You got me." Laksh said.
" Fine, I will be reaching there soon." Sanskar said.
" Yeah ,ok" laksh said.

He hunged up the call and immediately dialled Arav. He picked up.
" Yeah Laksh, say" Arav said..
" Listen Arav, just meet me at our place soon" laksh said.
" Now??" Arav asked surprisingly.
" Yeah, right now." Laksh answered.
" But what happened? Anything serious? " Arav asked confusingly.

"You don't know arav. It's a big mess. Just come soon." Laksh said.
" Ok, coming" Arav said and disconnect the call.

After sometime:
(Hoogly river shore
Howrah bridge)

Sanskar stopped his car and come out only to find laksh and Arav. Arav was sitting on bonnet of his car and Laksh was standing there only. They saw him. Arav jumped off the bonnet and stand as sanskar approach toward them.

" Will you explain, what did you do now?" Arav asked immediately as sanskar came to them. He was having serious expression.

" Yeah bhai, what happened? Why swara left all of the sudden and told Everything to family also. Why?" Laksh asked.

" Don't tell me you fought with her and I definitely don't want to hear that Kavita is the reason" Arav said.

Sanskar look at him and said.
" Well you are not exactly right but not wrong too."

" so, you did fight with her..Will you please explain Mr. Maheshwari?" Arav said looking at him.

" What's the matter bhai?" Laksh asked.

Sanskar look at both of them.

To be continued..

That's all for today's part. I Will be back soon with next episode soon.