Episode - 8

Hey everyone, I m back with this story after long time. I know I m super late actually I was not well since few days and then not getting time. I got some time to write this.  Epilogue of "tum Jo nahi" will be posted soon. Till then enjoy this story. Hope to see ur love and support like previous parts.

To be continued...

Swasan room:

Swara was sitting in room thinking about everything happening. What's going in her life, she is feeling bad for lying and cheating with this family where everyone are so caring.. Suddenly she heard a knock on door and come into her sense.

She look at door.
Swara: arey badi Maa, mom you both? Pls come inside na..

Ap: what were u thinking beta?
Swara: nothing badi Maa ,just...
Ap: I know u must be thinking about ur father and suddenly u married.. Now reception.. But don't worry ,ur baba will be alright soon.
Swara nods.

Suajtha: arey jiji don't make her emotional. Today is reception and she has to look good..just like me.

Swara and ap smiled.
Ap: acha swara, what r u going to wear?
Swara: Maa, woh sir.... I .. I mean Sanskar had bought sarees so I will wear one.

Ap: no need, I have seen it. U r maheshwari's bahu. Today u will wear this. ( sujatha give her packet)
It was designer lehnga,with heavy works.. With accessories. It was looking too costly.

Swara: Maa, but what was need of this?
Ap: swara, u r wife of Sanskar.. And just like parineeta.. U r also my daughter.. Its our family tradition.

Sujatha: yes, and u have to follow it. Otherwise, I will become strict saas..
Swara look at her.
Ap: sujatha?
Sujatha: arey I was just kidding, listen swara, I had so many dreams for Sanskar marriage.. I wasn't able to see ur wedding but I want to do few things like the way I want. OK leave it.. Its going to be evening.. U get ready. I want my dil to look most beautiful OK?

Swara nods with smile and take the lehnga.. And accessories And inside feel bad for sujatha. Obviously a mother has some dreams for their son marriage.

After sometimes..

Swara was getting ready. She have wore lehnga and adjusted dupatta on her shoulder. Then wear accessories.. She was ready looking really very beautiful. Then she look at mangalsutra and vermilion.. She have to do it.. Closing her eyes, taking a deep sigh, she wore mangalsutra and applied vermilion..

Then only someone knock on the door..
Ap: swara, beta are u ready?
They come inside.
Sujatha: see jiji, she is looking so beautiful na? I may have chosen a beautiful girl for Sanskar but he found most beautiful girl.. I m proud of his choice..
Ap: that's true sujatha.. Swara u r looking so Beautiful..
Swara smiled..

Sujatha: I have brought something for u so now show me ur hand.

Swara confusingly give her hand. Sujatha hold her hand and made her wear bangles.

Sujatha: swara, u know I got this in my marriage and now my dil come so I m giving this to u..

Swara look at the bangle, it was very costly with diamond work.

Swara:(jerk her hand) mom.. Please don't give it to me.. I can't take it.

Sujatha: ( confused) why beta? Any problem?
Swara could see. She was disappointed.
Swara: no.. No.. Mom.. I mean, it should be for uttara. She is ur daughter and she will also get marry one day. How can I take it. Mom, I already have enough.

Sujatha: no, I won't listen anything. And about uttara, she is too young to get married.. And I already have enough to give her. If uttara is my daughter then u r also my daughter na? Won't u accept it..?