Episode-1

Hey guys.... Finally I m writing this story,... Thanku so much for supporting this story too. So let's start......

A mansion is shown,.. the name plate on the main entrance of the mansion is shown nd that is " Maheshwari Mansion"... The Maheshwari family live here,..they are very rich nd honoured family of Kolkata,.. they are traditional but not obsessed with it totally, .they are very big family,.. everyone live together happily in joint family.
Dp is the head of the family, he takes important decisions of family,. RP is his brother,he support his elder brother nd respect him a lot,. Ap and sujatha are like sisters,. sujatha also respect DP nd AP a lot... Ap has two sons,.. Laksh nd Adarsh.. Adarsh is happily married to parineeta, nd pari is expecting now..( they are not negative).. sujatha has one son Sanskar and one daughter,.. uttara.. uttara, being only daughter of the house is treated like princess. Her three brothers loves her a lot..

It's morning time,..

Everyone is seems busy in their work,..inside the mansion,.a gym is shown, a boy in his mid 20s is continuously hitting sandbag, he was wearing gym vest nd track pants,he has fisted his hand tightly nd a cloth is wrapped around it, having well built body.. he was sweating nd his vest got wet due to sweat. His face was still not shown as he was facing sandbag. He was focused in hitting it then another boy come there...

He was also looking hot,..he come there and sees him hitting sandbag.. he was seems irritated... He just move inside nd  go nd sit on the treadmill,.. the first boy was not seems affected by his presence but he already knew that he was there,...
The second boy was getting more irritated, so he finally shout....

Boy2: ( shout) Bhai....
The first boy didn't stopped but said;( breathing heavily due to exercise) yeah Lucky.....

Laksh; what Lucky haan? I m not Lucky at all so stop calling me Lucky...( Dramatic), nd you know what , the main reason is you....

First boy smile at his drama nd stopped hitting. He move a bit nd take the water bottle,..he open the bottle nd poured water on his face, making himself more wet... He shakes his head,.. resulting to droplet fall from his hair.

Seeing his reaction so cool, Laksh get more irritated,..

Laksh ( shout); SANSKAR BHAI....

The first boy turned nd look at him smilingly, and revealed as Sanskar,..he was looking extremely hot nd breathtaking with his unique smile nd wet... body.

Sanskar Maheshwari; 25 year old,.. son of sujatha nd ram Prasad maheshwari.. hot, handsome,. dashing ,..he is cool guy but serious too.  He loves his family so much...can do anything for their happiness...loves his brother lucky a lot.. he has a girlfriend Kavita,..loves her.

He move toward Laksh who was looking at him irritated,..
Sanskar; so ,what happened today,.. lucky boy?( Taking towel nd wipe his face)..

Laksh; shut up... U know very well what happened... Today again dad scolded me..nd it's all because of you nd that my stupid brother Adarsh Bhai..

Sanskar; hmm...let me guess.. bade papa told you to go to Mumbai for today's meeting but unfortunately your alarm clock once again ditched you nd you missed your morning flight,... So bade papa scolded you for your irresponsibility nd waking up late......

Laksh; yes..he scolded me for that only.. nd once again that topic arise,..
( Mimics) learn something from Sanskar nd Adarsh,.. how responsible they are.. Sanskar wake up early nd do exercise,.. nd even do office work efficiently,.. learn something how Adarsh handle the business... They are this...they are that.....

I m totally frustrated of it...

Sanskar laughs listening him.

Laksh;( continued) nd yes,..his famous dialogue..you are good for nothing Laksh maheshwari...it's my mistake to tell you to do something....
I mean ,.if he knows that I m not good enough to do anything then why the hell he say me to do so...
Nd all because of that morning lecture my mood is totally off...