Episode - 47

Hey guys, I m here with next part of the story. Thanks for your votes and comments in previous part. Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

Two days later:

"Waise Riya, I never knew you have that much guts. You literally scared Arav and whole staff of his company?" Swara asked with teasing smile.

"Swara, you are missing the part when she shout on Sanskar and laksh Also. Haha. " Nisha said.

"Stop it yaar, since two days you both are teasing me." Riya said.

" Like you didn't tease me while I was getting married ,Riya I still remember you and Nisha both paired up together and uttara also" Swara said.

" because swara, you teased me in my marriage. So I had to take revenge na." Nisha said with Chuckle.

" that was marriage but today is just my engagement." Riya said.

" So what? Marriage will also happen in a week. " Nisha said.

"I guess she can't wait for whole week. We should tell Arav, he will definitely do something to prepond marriage." Swara said.

Nisha and swara laughs giving hi five to each other. Riya gave annoyed look but she also started laughing.

Then only Arav's mom and Riya's mom came there to call her. It was time for engagement..

Arav's room:

" How I m looking guys?" Arav asked to the trio.
Sanskar, laksh and Alok gave him bored look because they were listening the same question again and again while Arav was just checking himself in mirror.

" Dude, you are looking surperb. Just stop asking it again and again." Sanskar said.

" Yeah but are you sure? Fitting is good na?" Arav said looking into mirror.

" Alok and Laksh, shut him up otherwise he will get a tight smack on his face." Sanskar said.

" What? No yaar!! This is my engagement. I can't go out with black or blue marks on my face. If you wish ,we will have boxing match later." Arav said casually.

Sanskar look at him like " what?" Alok and Laksh laughs listening him.

" Arav, you are totally gone mad.!" Laksh said between laugh.

" God knows ,what will he do on his marriage day." Alok said with Chuckle.

" Right and Mr. Arav , if you are done then shall we go. It's time for engagement. Aunty already came to call you few minutes earlier." Sanskar said.

" Yeah, just a minute." Arav said adjusting his shervani.

Sanskar shakes his head unbelievably looking at him. He took out his phone.

" Yeah swara, what? Riya is saying she don't wanna get engaged to a guy who take so much time to get ready? .." sanskar pretend to be on call.

"Fine! Let's go otherwise, you will seriously make my fiance run away before engagement." Arav said glaring at him.

Sanskar chuckled as Arav walk out of room. Trio followed him while laughing.

A moment later:
Arav and Riya were sitting as Arav's mom was doing some ritual.
Swara was looking at them smilingly. Sanskar come and stand beside her. She look at him and raised her eyebrow asking " what happened?" He nods nothing. Then only she feels him wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Swara again look at him, signing to remove his hand but he didn't. He leaned to her ear.