Episode - 49

Hey guys, I m here with next episode. Thanks for your votes and comments in previous part. Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

Four days later:
Water hills Wedding Resort:

The resort was beautifully decorated and so was the mandap. Today's Arav and Riya's wedding.
Arav was ready in shervani and standing with laksh, Sanskar and Alok. Rituals were about to starts. Everyone had came including family members, relatives and guests. Now wait was for Bride to come, especially Arav as he was continuously looking toward the way she will come. Trio were teasing him. Because Arav was best in teasing and now they got chance to tease him. They were having fun.

" Waise, Arav got ready before time. I thought you will again do like engagement?" Laksh said with chuckle.
" Today also he took 4 hours, did you forget that. He was torchuring us with stupid questions" Sanskar said.

" So what? I didn't want myself to look bad. I generally get ready fast. It's my wedding that's why. It's my first time bro." Arav said.

"So how many times you have decided to get married if this is the first time?" Alok asked.

" yeah, as if  me and Alok have done marriage so many times?" Sanskar asked.
" Not Alok but you have done two times. First was the fake one." Arav said with chuckle.

A few minutes later, Riya came with her mom, Swara and Nisha. She was taking steps slowly going toward mandap. She look at Arav and smile who also smiled at her. Sanskar sees swara and sign that she is looking gorgeous. Swara blinks at him with smile.

Riya was coming toward Arav when some come there. She look up to find Tanya and get confused. All look at her.

" What is she doing here?" Arav said.
Laksh look at her intently. Sanskar sees Tanya and then at Laksh.

" Hi Riya" Tanya said with smile.
Riya also smile at her saying hi. She look at Laksh. Tanya also look at him.

" Hi Laksh, see you didn't invite me for your wedding so I thought to come myself." Tanya said with smile.

Laksh was looking at her without saying anything.

" Don't she find difference between groom and groom's friend?" Arav whispered.

" May be she didn't notice you?" Alok said.

" Riya you are looking so beautiful. You are really lucky that you are getting married to the guy you love and he also loves you. Right laksh?" Tanya said.

"Right but I really didn't expected you here." Laksh said.

" Its not good Laksh. I m your old friend na, how can you expect me not to come when today is such a big day of your life. How can I miss this?" Tanya said.

"Arey yaar, it's mine and Riya's wedding, what's going on here?" Arav murmured. Sanskar look at him.

"Anyway, why are you looking at me like this. I m Seriously not here to stop your wedding. You are going to marry her na? Then do it." Tanya said with smile looking at laksh.

She folds her hand in front of her chest. Riya look at Laksh. Everyone looking at them confusingly.  Riya's mom was about to say something but swara hold her hand. She sign her through eyes not to say anything. It will be fine. 

"What happened? go to mandap na. Why are you standing here?.. no no.. wait.." Tanya said.

" Tanya.." laksh was about say but she ignored.

She brings Riya toward Laksh and hold her hand then took his hand and placed Riya's hand in his.

" Now perfect! You both go on mandap together. Come on"  Tanya said.