Episode - 40

Hey guys, ,I m here with next episode.. enjoy reading.

To be continued...

Sanskar was sitting on mandap then pandit ji says to call bride. Uttara go to call her. A couple of minutes later, Swara was coming with Nisha, Riya and uttara. She was wearing beautiful bridal lehnga with matching accesories. Her face was covered with red veil. Only her lips and chin part of her face were visible.

He sees her and smile as she was coming toward mandap

He sees her and smile as she was coming toward mandap. She also sees him through the veil. They made her sit beside him. Pandit ji started mantras. He hold her hand. She also hold it happily. They perform the rituals as pandit ji said. Then pandit announced the time of pheras. They stand for pheras. They took pheras holding each other's hands. Then they sit again and pandit told sanskar to make her wear mangalsutra and apply sindoor. He hold mangalsutra and moved close to her and then tied it around her neck. Ap moved swara's veil up as he was about to apply sindoor. She was looking down. He was stilled to see her beauty. She was looking so divine.

" Bhai ,you will see only or apply sindoor also?" Laksh teased him.

" Arey sanskar, you have whole life to see her. She is your wife only but first complete the rituals" Arav said.

They laughed. Swara blushed listening them. Sanskar smiled and applied sindoor in her hairline.

She looked up and smiled. They were declared husband and wife. They took blessings from elders. Everyone blessed the newly wedded couple.

After that, another ritual was going to be performed. They were told to find the ring from the container filled with rose petals and milk.

" Come on now, you both find the ring and swara, you should win" sujatha said.

" Mom, I m your son. Shouldn't you be in my side?" Sanskar said.

" No, I m on swara's side." Sujatha said.
" Superb aunty, will see swara will win." Riya said.
" Don't worry sanskar, we all are on your side. You are going to win." Arav said.
" No, swara will win." Nisha said.
" No, sanskar will win." Alok said.
" Bhai." Laksh said
" No, swara bhabhi.." uttara said..

" It will be decided first let's start the ritual." Ap said.
Sujatha said yes. Then it started.
Males were cheering for sanskar while ladies were cheering for swara.
Swasan were moving their hands inside the container but they were not finding ring. Swara take out her hands few times but it was rose petals.

" Swara, try again, you will find it." Riya said.

Swara was searching it and then her lips curved into smile as she found it. Sanskar saw her smile and got it. before she could take out her hand, he hold her hand. Swara instantly looked at him. She eyes him to leave her hand but he didn't. A mischievous smile playing on his lips. Before swara could do something, he winked at her. Swara's eyes got wide open and ring slipped from her hand in shock. Sanskar got the ring and instantly take it out.