Episode - 5

Hey guys.... I m back with fifth episode of this story,.nd thank you so much for liking previous part..

To be continued...

Swara greet them nervously..
Laksh; oh hi bhabhi,.
Makes swara uncomfortable,. Sanskar glared him,.
Arav hit him elbow,
Laksh; sorry,.. I mean hi swara,.
Arav; hi ..swara. come have seat..
Swara nods sit.
Sanskar; will u have something?
Swara; no,. I m okay.
Arav; at least u can have juice.?
Swara; no.. Its really not needed.
Arav: no.. I m going to bring nd u Will have,.. so tell me which one..
Swara was reluctant but she said; orange..
Laksh;( excited) wow Bhai..also likes orange juice..
Swara again felt uncomfortable by this statement..
Sanskar glared at him again..
Laksh; what? U like that only na..
Arav; lucky let's go, we will bring juice
Laksh:why are we going? Just order,they will serve u?
Arav; Laksh maheshwari,if you won't come with me then,ur future is going to be very painful.
Swara got confused by this statement.but Laksh understand it watching Sanskar glare..
Laksh; I think we should do some work by ourselves without bothering waiter,.let's go.
Nd he left with arav.
Sanskar; ( sigh) sorry about him swara,.he is grown up but behave like child sometime..
Swara; it's ok.
Sanskar; hmm,.swara ,here take this,.
Swara took a envelope from him nd open it.
She was reading what was reading in it..
Sanskar; I have paid all hospital bill for operation,.nd if it will be needed more ,I will pay. I have talked to doctor they said ,in a week they will do operation. From now on ,I will take care of ur father's hospital charges,. Medicines , doctor etc. So u don't need to worry about it.
Swara was shocked within a day everything happened.its true he had pain operation amount,.nd it was doctor approval to do the operation in a week,.
Swara; thank you sir,.
Sanskar; don't be,..cause that's the deal right?
Swara nods,.
Swara; nd u have done ur part..
Sanskar; I haven't ,.. I have started... My part won't be done till ur father get well.

On the other side,.arav nd laksh was standing at the counter, arav was waiting for order but Laksh was looking at Swasan nd observing them. Arav sees this and ask; what are u looking at?

Laksh; I m trying to know what they are talking?
Arav; don't drag ur mind do much.. Sanskar is giving her letter of hospital..
Laksh; oh,..but u know what Bhai is stupid.
Arav; why?
Laksh; arey,. See na.. he is sitting beside a natural beauty but still he love that make up kit...
Arav;( laughs) what to do lucky.. u know na.
" LOVE IS BLIND"..both said together nd burst out into laughter..
Arav; but ur stupid brother is lucky too,.
Laksh; how.?
Arav; this natural beauty is coming in his life
Laksh; yeah ,.as fake wife for one year..
Arav; time lucky time...time change everything,.may be she remain ur bhabhi nd his real wife for lifetime,.nd may be that make up kit will be dumped into garbage..
Laksh; do u think Bhai will fall in love with her?
Arav; I m not sure but may be..hope for the best..
Laksh; yeah..
Their order came..
Arav; now don't talk nonsense,.or he will change design of ur face,.
Laksh; I won't ,.but u know I love to do that, so I m not gonna stop..
Arav; to be true,..it's fun to see Sanskar face.. hahaha...
They take order nd go to table,.

Swara; now that u r doing what u have to,..I also have to do,..so I wanted to ask.....( Interrupted)
Laksh; ( complete her) when are u going to blast the bomb of ur fake marriage?
( Keeping the juice on the table and sit)
Sanskar; can't u ask simply?
Laksh ; leave all that and tell..
Arav; yeah Sanskar when will u tell everyone about ur marriage..
Sanskar; today,.
Arav who was having juice coughed..
Arav; what?
Sanskar; why ? Any problem?
Arav;( murmured) u r getting too fast...
Laksh heard that and say; u r right...
Sanskar; what?
Arav; no ,..why would I have problem,..it's ur life..right Laksh?
Laksh; yes,.I don't have problem..but tell me something,.did u tell Kavita about it?
Sanskar; no,.but I will tell her Soon.. ( to swara) do you have any problem swara.?
Swara; no sir,.
Sanskar; ok,.
They have juice nd come out.
Laksh; now, where will we go?
Sanskar; mall..
Arav; why?
Sanskar; shopping
Arav; for what?
Sanskar; to buy something for swara,.nd you both will arrange Mangalutra nd other accessories..
Swara; excuse me sir,.is this necessary,.I mean...?
Sanskar; it is swara.. cause ,.if I take u home like this,.no one gonna believe me,. especially my mom nd badi maa, they are Hitler about culture nd marriage.
Laksh; this time ,.I agree with Bhai,.
Swara didn't wanted that but she have to do it according to Sanskar so she nods . They went to mall. Arav and Laksh went to buy other things..while Swasan went to women section.
Sanskar was looking for something,.when he caught something, said( smile); perfect..
He goes to swara who was looking here nd there and was confused,.
Sanskar: swara,.
Swara turned around and sees Sanskar; yes sir..
Sanskar; take this ,.nd change fast..I will be waiting outside with Laksh and arav.
Swara took that nd went to trial room..
Sanskar was standing outside,he paid the bill,
Laksh; take this,.
Sanskar; where arav?
Laksh; he went to take garlands. We can't find it in mall I guess..
Sanskar; ok,.
Laksh; where's swara?
Sanskar; coming,.
He took phone and was doing something..
When Laksh sees her,.
Laksh; nice choice Bhai,.
Sanskar; what?
Laksh;( smile) turn around,.
He turned around confusingly but his eyes stopped at one thing,.or one person who was coming toward him. His lips broke into smile..
Nd the person was non other than swara..who was wearing red colour saree having stone work on it's border,.the saree design was not too heavy. Swara was looking extremely beautiful in it. She look at Sanskar who was looking at her constantly,she tried but couldn't able to control her blush,.she came and stand with Sanskar but didn't look up to see him,. She was still feeling his gaze,. She put her hair lock behind her ear,.
Laksh was watching all this with smile...jerks Sanskar to make him come in Sense..
Laksh; Bhai,.
Sanskar; hmm..yeah...yes..
Laksh; let's go..
Sanskar; hmm..let's go.. lets go swara..
Laksh; she is all ready to go,.it's u only who is lost in ur world..
Sanskar; yeah whatever,.
They come out of mall,.
Arav also came nd gave the garlands..
Arav; now?
Sanskar; nothing..u both go..
Laksh; why?
Sanskar; so u want to come with me when I will go to mm with swara,.I don't mind,.but u will have to answer them why you helped me in doing this.
Laksh; no thanks for ur offer..I m fine like that,.u only give ur answers..
Arav chuckled.
Arav; see u buddy,.all the best..( hug him)
Laksh; good luck Bhai,.be prepared for ur answers cause mom nd Chachi gonna kill u with questions..
Sanskar Chuckled..
They left in Laksh car.
Sanskar; shall we go swara..?
Swara nods,.
They sit in car,.
Sanskar; here take this,.( Passing Mangalsutra and sindoor)
Swara take that,she sees this, her heart knew it was wrong, it's used by married woman. These have some values,. sindoor nd Mangalsutra are pure,.but she closed her eyes and take deep sigh,.nd open her eyes. She then wear Mangalsutra,.nd applied sindoor,.
Sanskar start driving,.
They reached mm,.
Sanskar; we reached..
Swara nods nd look outside,.nd she awestruck to see the mansion..
Swara; this,..this is ur house..
Sanskar;( Chuckled) swara this is Mansion,.not house.
Swara; yeah,..I m sorry,. I was saying u live here ? I mean..
Sanskar; oviously,.
Swara; hmm,.
Sanskar; shall we..?
Swara; yes sir....
Sanskar; wait,...swara..if you keep calling me sir then no one gonna believe that we love each other..I did love marriage..

Swara; u r going to say ,we love each other?
Sanskar; then what should I say,.. I mean I can't marry just like that right? Nd if I have to do arrange marriage then couldn't I have done with my family's consent..

Swara; u r right sir...
Sanskar; swara... I m gonna caught in one min..no sir pls..
Swara; oops sorry,. But how can I say ur name..
Sanskar; it's simple,.just say Sanskar..
Swara; San... Sanskar........sir( Sanskar was happy but it's faded listening sir)

Sanskar;pls swara..
Swara; I m trying sir... Sorry..sir
Sanskar glared at her,.
Swara; sorry Sanskar...
Sanskar; repeat..
Swara; Sanskar,..
Sanskar; better.. now stick to that ok.
Swara nods..
Sanskar; swara.. I have already told you about my family,but you will come to know about them slowly,ok.
Swara; ok.
Sanskar; now let's go.
He was about to come out of car but swara said; Sanskar...
Sanskar; yes,.
Swara;Woh,. garlands..
Sanskar; sorry ,.I forgot..
He put the garlands in his neck,.
Nd swara also did the same,
Sanskar come out of the car nd move toward swara side,.he open the door nd help her to come out.
Swara; it's ok I can Manage..
Sanskar; yeah ,I can see u r struggling with saree,. Give me ur hand,.( Forwarding his hand)
Swara( smile a bit nd give her hand) thanks,.
Sanskar also give warm smile; ur welcome,.
Sanskar; swara,.u know na what u have to say,.
Swara; yes,.but I m nervous..I feel they will easily catch me.
Sanskar; it's not such bad thing to be nervous.nd u don't worry,.I will handle everything,.just do what I gesture..
Swara nods.
Let's go,.wait,.not like this,.
Swara got confused,. But suddenly got shocked when she feels him pulling her closer to him,. taking her hand in his,. She look at him while he move forward,swara also move with him...she felt something for the first time,.

Screen freezes on swara looking at Sanskar while Sanskar was looking straight..

To be continued...

Precap; let the drama begin....😉😉
That's all for today's update,.. will be back with next part..😄😄 take care..bye.