Episode - 35

Hey guys, I m here with next episode. Thanks for your votes and comments in previous parts. Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

" What's the matter bhai?" Laksh asked.

Sanskar look at both of them. He take a sigh then say.

" Actually, Since the day we came from Udaipur, swara was avoiding me continuously and with each passing days I felt it so frustrating because she wasn't even given me any reason..." sanskar said.

" She was avoiding you without any reason?" Laksh asked confusingly.

" Yes, she was, and the day before yesterday I had fight with kavita and I.." sanskar continued when Arav interupt.

" Wow!! Really?" Arav said excitedly.
Laksh chuckled. Sanskar shakes his head unbelievably.

" Can I say ?" Sanskar asked.
" Yeah ,yeah continue.." Arav said shrugging his shoulder..

" Hmm, I was angry on kavita, actually too much irritated and when I came back home, again swara's ignorance!! So I confronted her which unfortunately resulted into unplanned fight. I shouted her loosing my sense, didn't even even realise what I was saying" sanskar said further..

" Are you sick bhai, you took out that Kavita's frustration on swara?" Laksh asked giving are you serious look

" Yeah, I know that i messed up. I shouldn't have done that." sanskar said.

" Did she told you the reason of ignorance" Arav asked.

" Yeah" Sanskar said.
And then he told what swara told that she didn't want to do this drama anymore. She was having enough. And also told what he said to her.

" I realised what I said was wrong and I thought to ask forgiveness from her after going back from office last night but when I went home, she already left. Just leaving a letter for me stating the same reason for leaving."sanskar said.

"Well, that's weird , she wasn't affected with his in beginning, when she agreed to do it then what happened to her all of the sudden that she backed off?" Arav asked confusingly.

" May be, she felt bad by your words or angry on you." Laksh said.

" No she wasn't angry on me. She felt bad but that's not the reason she left." Sanskar said.

" Then what?" Arav asked.

"I went to meet her last night and she told?" He sighed.
" Just say na, why are you creating suspense." Laksh said.

" She Loves me." Sanskar said after a pause.

Laksh and Arav widen their eyes and look at each other then look at sanskar.

" Did I really heard , she Loves you?" Arav asked.

" Yes, She loves me that's why she left. She was ignoring me because of that only, just to hide her feelings from me. Thinking I will hate her if I know."sanskar said.

He told what swara said him last night.

" Then she good only leaving you. Why would she torchure herself living with you, a guy whom she love but he loves someone else. Won't she feel hurt knowing that you will never lover her.
You know what, she should really not come in your life. Atleast her life would have some peace." Arav said after listening everything.

" Arav, listen.." sanskar tried to say.

" No Bhai, he is right. She really should not have come in your life. what did you told her that you could have got any girl? Really bhai? But from one point ,it would have been better, atleast she wouldn't have been in pain like she is feeling now." Laksh said.