Episode - 38

Hey guys,, here is the next episode. Thanks for your comments and votes in previous part.

To be continued..
Mm:
Everyone were in hall except Dp and Rp. Whole mansion was decorated and few servants were doing work as they were told. Arav was also there.

" Mom, please na" sanskar said.
" No, no.. I won't. You want me to lie to swara?" Sujata said.
"Mom, you all were angry on me na and now that I m finally making everything alright. You can't do this much?" sanskar said.
" I won't Sanskar. I told you already. Now, move aside. I need to talk to pandit ji" sujatha said getting up from her seat.

" Mom, can you do this much for your son? Please mom try to understand na." Sanskar said again.

" Sanskar, I have to see preparations also." Sujatha said.

" Mom, what will do with these preparations if your DIL won't reach on mandap. Whom will I marry then?" Sanskar said annoyingly.

" He has point aunty." Arav said and chuckled.

Sujata shakes her head unbelievably at her son.

" Mom, if you want Swara to come on time. Then please, please do it na. Otherwise, I have to take pheras alone." Sanskar said.

"Arey but why me? Laksh will say na." Sujata said.

"Because she won't believe it if laksh will say this. That's why either you or badi maa should say. Your acting skill is too good so please you only do it na mom!! Please." Sanskar said.

" Chachi ji, if sanskar is insisting so much. Please agree na" Adarsh said.

Pari and uttara also say the same. Ap smiled at them. She tell her to agree.

" Fine, what will I say? Tell me." Sujatha said finally getting agreeing to it.

" Here is the script aunty." Arav said excitedly. He gave her a paper.

Sujatha took it and sees it confusingly then get shocked.
" What?? What is this? Sanskar is marrying kavita and he owns property?? What's all this?" sujatha asked.

" Chachi ji, you just need to say this. Sanskar is not actually marrying kavita. He is Marrying swara only." Laksh said.

" Swara will definitely come if I say this but do you have any idea what will she do to you?" Sujatha asked.

" Don't worry, I will handle that." Sanskar said with smile.

Then sujatha called swara and said everything as written on paper. They were trying to control their laugh listening the conversation.

After call get disconnected.
" Done, I told her all this. She was really hurt knowing that you are marrying kavita. What if she won't come with this plan"

" She will come mom and. If not then I will directly go to pick her. Don't worry." Sanskar said with chuckle.

Sujata hit his head with her hand and nods unbelievably.
" Come sujatha, we have some work" Ap said.
" Yeah jiji, I m coming." Sujatha said and go from there.
Sanskar also go to his room.

Sanskar p.o.v:
Finally, today's I m going to marry Swara. It was really difficult for me to stay away from her since these ten days and even didn't talk to her but this wait worth everything. Well, it's not that I didn't see her. I used to see her without being noticed. I m so happy that her baba is finally okay now. I needed to correct everything because I had messed up so much. I asked forgiveness from my family. No doubt they were so angry on me but I didn't give up. I told them everything that now I love swara and want her in my life. After so much, finally they forgave and were happy that swara will be back soon. Then I met shekhar uncle, he didnt knew me ofcourse because swara didn't told him anything. I told him everything. As a father, he was so angry, I guessed swara hadn't told him anything yet. I asked forgiveness from him. My family members also come with me to ask swara's hand for marriage. Ofcourse, when swara wasn't present. Baba also agreed and forgave me. pandit ji announced the date of marriage but I told them not to tell anything to swara as it will be surprise for her. Swara said that everything about marriage became like a drama in her life, well then I thought swara will come in my life and this house again. But this time she will be my wife with rituals and with my heart.
As we are hiding it from her, So I told mom to lie so that she come here. I know she will come definitely. She was hurt knowing that I m marrying kavita but just some more time and she is going to know the reality. I m waiting to see her smile when I will confess to her.
She wasn't ready to believe that I could do something like that to my family. Oviously I would never do that but I felt so happy that she knows me so well and trust me. Still mom told all this so she must have second thoughts and I don't blame her for that. Here I m waiting for her. I just can't wait to tell her that I love her and I m marrying her.

" Sanskar.."

P.ov. end..

" Sanskar.." Arav called him bringing him back from his thoughts.

" Yes.. yeah, what happened?" Sanskar asked.
" What happened seriously?? Swara didn't come till now!! You are sure na, this will work? It will be muhurat time in sometime." Laksh said.

" Chill laksh, she will come definitely. I know her. It takes this much time to come from hospital" Sanskar said.

He sees his watch and just after a couple of minutes.

" And here she come..
3.... 2..... 1..." Sanskar said.

" SANSKAR MAHESHWARI!!!!!"

They heard Swara's shouting voice.

Sanskar look at them with smirking smile. Arav and laksh laughed.

" Now go and handle her before she come here and kill you " Arav said.

" Yeah, I m going." Sanskar said with chuckle and go out of room to hall downstairs.

Swara sees him coming. For a second her heart skipped a beat seeing after so many days. He was looking so handsome. She was looking at him, realising that she tried to divert her gaze but failed. Sanskar come toward her, he was trying to hide his mischievous smile.

" Hey Swara, what are you doing here?" Sanskar asked so casually.

" What do you think of yourself Sanskar? What are you doing?" Swara tried to compose herself and asked angrily.

" What? Why are you so angry on me?" Sanskar said like he don't understand.

" Just shut up sanskar!! Mom called me and told me everything. Why are doing all this?" Swara said sternly..

" I m getting married. What's wrong in that. They don't want to accept her. I gave them choice but they didn't agree then what should I do?" Sanskar said.

" You are gone mad!!Sanskar, are you in right state of mind? I just can't believe you can do that. How can you be  so blind in that girl's love that you don't even realise what you are doing? What about your family?" Swara said.

" Wrong? Seriously?? You are getting married to one you love. What's wrong in that. And I should say thanks to you because of you only they came to know the truth and kavita also agreed to marry me now." Sanskar said..

" You are sick sanskar. I never saw a person like you. I just hate you." Swara said. She said really angry and jealous too.

" No, you don't hate me. And about a guy like me, you will never see even. Because if you find someone else then what will happen to me?" Sanskar said with smile.

Swara look at him confusingly.

" What did you just say?" Swara asked.

" I said, I can't let anyone else come in your life because it makes me burn in jealousy to the core and I literally want to kill that guy and I can't let you go away from my life either because if you go away then I think I will get mad without you."

Swara wasn't able to understand anything.

" Sanskar, what are you saying?" Swara said in shock and just a whisper come out of her mouth.

He go close to her and hold her both hands in his. Swara tried to take it back instantly but he hold it firmly. She look at their hands and then look into his eyes. He smiled at her.

" I said what I want to. What my heart wants. I need you in my life. I don't want anyone else. I don't think anyone will ever understand me as much you do. No one can care me as much you do and no one can love me the way you do. I never felt like the way I feel for you. Ms. Swara gadodia, you made me fall in love with you." Sanskar said..

"Sanskar, please no, Please don't joke. I can't take it... Please" she said in shock not ready to believe what she heard.

To be continued...

That's all for today's part. Will be back soon with next episode.