Episode - 42

Hey guys,  Thanks for your votes and comments in previous parts. I m here with the next part. Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

Two days later:
" Swara? You really want me to go? " Sanskar asked once again.
Swara chuckled as she was hearing the same question since morning.
" Sanskar, if You keep asking the same question again and again. I won't change my answer." Swara said adjusting the bed then come to him.
" Now, Give me your tie, I will tie it for you," Swara said.

Sanskar gave her tie. She put it around his neck and started tying. He encircled his hand around her waist and look at her Making face.

" Sanskar, don't make face." Swara said.

" So, what should I do? Normally newly wedded couple go for honeymoon and here my wife wants me to go to the office to attend some meeting.. seriously HOW Romanticc!!!" Sanskar said with a tight smile.

Swara pressed her lips not to laugh hearing him.
" Perfect and you laugh at me," Sanskar said.

She finished tying then encircled her arm around his neck and said.
" Really?  And you ignored your office works for all those plannings and wedding preparations, what about that?" Swara asked.

" I know but laksh handled all that na," Sanskar said.
" I know but Sanskar, this is an important project for this company. You, laksh, and Arav everyone did so much hard work for it. And I don't want your hard work to get waste." Swara said.

" Am I really gifted with so understanding and matured wife?" Sanskar asked.

" When your husband started being a kid then-wife must act matured to make him understand," Swara said with a smile.

" Really? I m a kid? I think I should remind you what this kid can do?" Sanskar said with a teasing smile and pulled her closer.

" Sanskar.. someone will come." Swara Said looking toward door.

" Then let them come na, they will hear the same thing again but this time, it will be real," Sanskar said with Chuckle and she remembered when Uttara,Sujatha and pari had got doubt on them and they act but unknowingly said those things which gave some other meaning to the trio and they go from there.

She blushed and look down.
" Come on now, let's go downstairs, you will get late for office."

" If you will blush like this then I will definitely get late.". Sanskar said.

" Sanskar.." she pushed him and tried to go but he holds her more tightly pulling her more closer.

" Fine, we will go but not before a kiss." Sanskar said.
"No!! I have already kissed you in the morning itself because of your tantrum. So not again"
" Yeah but that was morning kiss only.  For going office, I need another one, in case you come to office for giving me lunch I need one, after coming back I need one,  and don't worry about night... it's all mine to...." Sanskar said.

" Shut up Sanskar!! Such a shameless man you are." Swara said interrupting him.
"I know I m, but I m not going until you kiss me."
" Sanskar.. don't start drama now. Let's go. Mom must be coming to call us." Swara said.
" You know what. I will take it myself otherwise you will take the whole day."

Saying this he placed his lips on hers before she could say anything and started kissing her. She wiggles and didn't respond teasing him. Knowing that already, he squeezed her waist. She gasped. He smirked and deepen the kiss. She also responded giving in. They break the kiss after a few minutes. She breathed heavily.
" well, For now it will work. We can go now." Sanskar said.

Swara pushed him hearing it and rushed out of the room. Sanskar chuckled.

He also comes out of the room and sees Arav and laksh coming from laksh room discussing some file.