Episode-12

Hey guys.. many of u demanded this story so here I m with next update. But please write comments. Otherwise I don't know about next episode.. haha.

Next day:
It was noon. Sanskar and laksh went for some meeting and then they met Arav. They went to do have lunch together in a restaurant. They talk casually. Then laksh started teasing him about last night

Laksh: what happened bhai? Ur shirt is not wearing earings today?
Arav: ( confused) earing?
Sanskar pointed fork toward laksh.
Sanskar: stop it laksh.
Arav: no ,no laksh tell me.
Laksh tell everything to aarav and both started laughing. Sanskar was looking as  them then rolled his eyes.

Arav: that was too funny dude.

Sanskar: laugh laugh.. u dont even know my situation. I was almost going to caught last night but thanks to this idiot brother of mine.

Laksh: this idiot only saved u ..

Aarv: yeah that's right ,otherwise ur dad would have thrown u out of manson till in now.

Laksh: then what would have happened to that makeup kit? Haha..

Sanskar: she has a name laksh.
Laksh and Arav look at each other and say together: we know it sanskar..

Arav: it's just that ,this name suits her better. She wasted a beautiful name " Kavita". It depicts poem but did u ever feel like that?? No!!

Sanskar: in that way, I should feel like singing when I see swara? Right??

Arav: wow u agreed..
Sanskar look at him like what?

Then only his phone rang. The phone was on table to Arav and laksh both saw the caller ID. They give him teasing look.
Sanskar: not a word!!

He took the call.
Sanskar: hello swara yeah say.. ok.. yeah, sure? Ok see u. Bye.

Laksh was about to ask something.
Sanskar: can we just focus on lunch without ur teasing session.

Arav: okay.. but tell me something...
Sanskar: Arav.
Arav: the last one for today..
Sanskar: ok..
Arav: what do u really feel about swara? Just forget about that u have any girlfriend for one minute and then answer..

Sanskar look at him. Laksh also look at sanskar.
Sanskar: she is really different and nice girl. That guy will be really lucky ,for whom swara is destined. She is simple but beautiful in her own way.. her values, her innocent look, deep yet beautiful eyes which drown thousands of emotions, getting nervous sometimes, sometimes being really mature, understanding. She is really having everything that can make anyone fall for her.. 

Arav and laksh look at each other. Sanskar smiled talking about swara.

Sanskar: she is really a nice friend .
Laksh:( Making face) friend?
Sanskar: yeah..
Laksh: ( Murmured) god knows, what will happen to him!!
Arav nods looking at him giving same look.
Sanskar: I will just come..
Laksh nods giving tight smile.
Sanskar went from there.

Arav: u will see laksh, one day  sanskar will fall for swara and that's my prediction.. otherwise..

Laksh: otherwise u will change ur name?
Arav:shut up!! just change ur name and beat that idiot brother of urs. Did he ever praised kavita like this.. deep eyes and all  haan?  No!!  He started liking swara but his mind is blocked with kavita. 

Laksh: we can't do anything accept wait and see.
Arav: right.. but Can't he see that Kavita doesn't love him. Attraction and love both are different yr.. I just want he realise it soon.

Two months later:

Days passed . It's been two months of swasan fake marriage. Swara and sanskar were successful in hiding the reality of fake marriage. After that night drama, sanskar get more alert. They act like husband and wife in front of family members so that no one doubt them. Sanskar give suprise gift to swara. Swara doing her wify duties for him, arranging his wallets, clothing, files.. it started with just to show sujatha and uttara because uttara still doubted sometime but with passing days, it became swara's habit to take care of sanskar belonging and sanskar also get habituated. Sanskar took swara out for dinner few times , for him it was just to show family members but deep down he was lying to his heart.