Episode - 25

Hey guys,. I m here with the next part of the story. Thank you so much for liking previous part. Enjoy reading..

To be continued...
Swara felt sudden pull and she was collapsed to his chest. She looked up into his eyes. Sanskar was also looking at her. He hold her by her waist and pulled her more closer. She gasped and her arm encircled around his neck. She was confused looking at him. Then he started slowly dancing with her. Her body also moved along. They kept looking into each other eyes. The light was dimmed still her face was glowing in faded pink and blue lights.

Sanskar: what was that guy saying to you? I could see u weren't comfortable ,why didn't u go away ?
( He said tried to hide his jealousy as much as he could)
Swara get confused the way he was asking, she felt he was jealous but then... Why will he?

Swara : I.. I.. tried to move away but, wasn't able to. Umm.. thank you for helping me. ( She looked down)

Sanskar: I m always there for u swara. No need to say thank you.

Swara looked up.
Swara: ( monologue) I wish it to be true.
Sanskar: but swara, u know something? I can't blame him but you only.
Swara: what?.. what.. di.. did I do? ( Not understanding)

Sanskar: You look too beautiful to avoid by anyone.
Swara felt her cheeks heated, blushingly.

Sanskar: I never thought I can see ur different side too. ( Said getting closer closer, she gets nervous).
Swara: wo... Wohh.. Nish..Nisha wanted me to come here and this dress too.. I tried to say no but..

He smiled.
Sanskar: why are u trying to explain it ? I said different that doesn't mean in negative way.

Swara: no, I .. I just thought u might not liked it and u may get angry on me because of that Nikhil too.

Sanskar: I can never be angry on u. For anything, and for those kind of idiots, never! He got what he deserves.

Swara : what do u mean?( Confused)
Sanskar: nothing, I just made him understand in my language.
Swara: what? I didn't get u?
Sanskar: now I m not liking it, u r taking interest in that idiot and here I m dancing with u.
Swara: no, I was just..

Then only he twirl her around and hugged her from back. Swara put her hand over his that was on her belly now.  She didn't felt uncomfortable, she was a bit getting more nervous when he said in her ear huskily.

Sanskar:( whispered) was just..?
Swara's word stuck in her mouth. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out of her mouth.
She closed her eyes as his fingers moved up tracing her arm till her shoulder further tracing toward other side. She leaned her head back to his shoulder slowly loosing herself. Her eyes got closed. She was feeling so nice with him, embraced in his arms.  He leaned toward her neck, nuzzle in her hair with eyes closed. Their body were moving slowly on the music. They were lost in the moment, with each other. She turned around and look at him. He also look at her, sharing a long passionate eyelock.
Swara was pushed toward him due to crowd on the dance floor resulted falling on his chest and breaking the eyelock. He protectively held her close encircling his arms around her waist such She was hugging him close. He lift his hand to her face and moved the curls behind her ear. She closed her eyes once again feeling his intense touch on her face. He leaned toward her and put his forhead against her, with his one hand cuping her face gently. Their eyes were closed. Swara was feeling good. Her heart wished , This moment to stop for forever. Even in this noisy and loud sound, she was feeling so peaceful. So as sanskar, he was liking this closeness. He liked it that she is with him, not anyone else.

Then only sanskar felt his phone vibrating. He really didn't wanted to take it but due to continuous rings. He gets irritated. They separate a bit.

Sanskar sees the call. It was Kavita again. His face expression changed. Swara saw the caller ID and she was snapped by reality. She turned her face and go from there. Sweta sees her and stop her but She hurriedly go from there excusing herself saying she need to use washroom. Sweta gets confused a bit and nods.

She went inside and saw herself in mirror. Her eyes was getting red like she will cry anytime.

Swara: no, no.. no swara. U ,u can't cry. No. U knew it always that he loved kavita. It's ur fault that u fall for him. Yeah, it's mine. I needed to stop myself which I failed so badly. Now,, I had Decided that I will maintain distance from him then why can't I do that. I can't fail in this too. I can't be a reason to destroy their love. I can't see his hatred. I can't break his trust.

She closed his eyes and sobs pressing her lips.
" Hey ,are u okay?" Said a girl who noticed her crying.

Swara: yeah,. I m fine
She blinked to avoid her tears.

Girl: sure?
Swara: yeah.
Girl: u don't seems to be , still take care.
Girl go from there.

Swara:( sees her face) i dont know, till when I have to hide my feelings from u. May be this secret will be burried inside my heart till my whole life. Pls stay away from me sanskar. Don't make it more difficult for me.  I love u but u can never be mine. It hurts.

She took sometime to overcome or to avoid the pain that she was feeling in her heart. Then she took a sigh and She cleaned her face with tissue and tried to get relax and go out. Then only her phone rang. It was Nisha.

Swara: yeah, Nisha?
Nisha: swara, where r u?
Swara: I was in washroom, just coming. Why? What happened?
Nisha: Sanskar is really drunk and Alok is also not in condition to handle himself. Pls come outside. We need to leave.

Swara : oh no, Don't worry, I m just coming out.
Swara hurriedly go outside. Only to see, Nisha was supporting Alok who was holding his head and falling. Sanskar wasn't seen.

Swara go to her immediately.
Swara: what happened to Alok and where is sanskar?
Nisha:  Don't know about sanskar but this Alok, knows that he can't handle more than two glass still, he went further. sanskar is inside the car. These two are really drunk.

Swara: what? But how?
(she opened the door of backseat only to find sanskar who was semiconscious)
She pats his face being worried.
Swara: sanskar, sanskar....( To nisha) Sanskar wasnt that much drunk till I  was with him. Then how?

Nisha: I really don't know swara.
( She made Alok also sit on back seat) I sent ridhi and shweta with Arav and laksh. Now we should also leave.

Swara: yeah, ok.
They sat in car.

After sometime they reached.
Nisha and swara come out of car.  They open the back door.

Nisha: swara, we have to take them inside carefully because if any elder saw this na.. then it will start new drama.

Swara: yeah ,u r right.
Nisha: u see sanskar, I will take care of Alok.
Swara nods.
Swara pats sanskar face.
Swara: sanskar, sanskar..  wake up.. arghh!!  Sanskar!!!
Sanskar rub his eyes then open  eyes a bit and look around in totally drunk mode.
Sanskar: huh!! what is it? Let me sleep. We are cancelling the deal mr. Singh.  Get out of my cabin!!!

Nisha heard it and chuckled.

Swara: deal? Cabin? Sanskar.. wake up and see, I m swara..... Sanskar.( She can't shout so she was shouting but in whispering tone)
Sanskar:  swara? But what are u doing in my office?
Swara: it's not ur office, it's car. Come out now and let's go inside.
Sanskar: car?  When my cabin turned into a car? And u r confusing me more.  U r saying to come out and saying go inside. When I m only inside then why go outside and come inside again?? ( He was blabbering continuously) are u drunk swara?

Swara: I m not drunk, u r drunk. Mr. Sanskar maheshwari. Come out now!

Nisha was also saying Alok to come out but he wasn't in mood.

Alok: no means no, Alok won't go anywhere. Call pandit here. We will marry here only.

Nisha: Alok, we are getting married tomorrow not tonight. Come out. Now!!

" No swara, I won't come out" sanskar said in drunk tone.
Swara and nisha looked at each other and sighed.

To be continued....

That's all for today's part. Will be back soo with next episode soon.