Episode- 4

Heyyyyyu guys,... finally I m back..exams finally finished and went well,.. thanks a lot for ur good luck wishes,..nd waiting for my stories with such eagerness.. I know u must be waiting for " tum Jo nahi.." nd " I was made to hate.." but I want to post it first as it's been long time I published this,.but don't worry.. next part of one story will be published tomorrow,.which one.?...I also don't know cuz I didn't write till now..😂😂 . Ok so let's get back to story,...

To be continued...

Swara sees Sanskar nd got shocked remembering last night,.; Ji aap..( you)
She got a bit scared,.
Sanskar sees her nd remembered last night incident,.a smile formed on his lips,..at the same time he was surprised to see her here....
Swara got quite nervous,.she hold her dupatta and her files tight gripped. Sanskar sees her dressing which was different from yesterday night,.she was having her hair open,..nd looking beautiful in salwar suit..
Sanskar comes out of his thought,..nd ask her..
Sanskar; hm,mm what are you doing here?
Swara; ( monologue) what is he doing here,..he is the same person I bumped last night outside club,.that means he knows that I sing there,.. nd seeing his reaction,..I m sure he also remember me, he is gonna take interview,..oh God..what if he misinterpreted the situation.. I need this job for Baba's treatment,.pls help me God,..

Seeing her immersed in her self thought,. Sanskar clears his throat to get her attention,.but she didn't react,. So he said,

Sanskar; excuse me,...miss.
Sanskar was amused as what she was thinking,.. it was new to him,.yes,..he saw many girls get lost seeing him, but they look at him,.she was lost too but ,.she was looking at floor,. So it was evident that she is not lost in his looks. She must be thinking something,..may be LAST NIGHT...
He gets up from chair and walk toward her,.
Swara was looking at floor and involved in her thoughts,.
Sanskar stand close to her and snapped his finger at her,
She come back to her sense,.nd got shocked, she stumbled on her heals,..but Sanskar held her,..nd made her stand properly..

Sanskar; hey relax..
Swara; yeah,.. what are you doing here?
Sanskar; excuse me,...??
Swara realized what she said..
Swara; nothing,..I ..m.. m I m sorry,..I just.. I mean good morning sir,.( nervous)
Sanskar; it's ok,...don't get nervous,.
Swara; sorry,.. I mean,.. ( take a sigh) I m swara gadodia,.
Sanskar was observing her nd smiled inwardly,.she was too nervous but looking cute,. What cute???he questions himself..he heard her name which he found beautiful..
Sanskar; ok so shall we start interview..?
Swara nods smiling a bit.
Sanskar move to his chair,.
Both settle down,.
Swara give her files,. Sanskar sees it,it was good...then he ask some questions to which swara answered correctly,. Sanskar was impressed but he wanted to know why she want this job..
Sanskar; Miss. Swara,. Look I don't drag things so I m coming straight to the point,.
Swara nods,.
Sanskar; why do you want to do this job? I mean I saw you yesterday,. You are good singer,. Leaving singing ,why you want this job?
Swara knew that this question will come,.she want to avoid it..but she can't. She knew that if she kept mum then she will loose the job but saying the truth will be like pitying herself,..or what if he thinks she is emotionally blackmailing to get job.
So she just said,.
Swara; I have some personal problem nd i just sing..i didnt thinks it as career.( Lied avoiding contact with him)
Sanskar; why?( Easily get that she was lieing) nd what problems?
Swara ; it's nothing..I just don't want to,. I want to do simple job,.
Sanskar; really? But it sound more like lie,.
Swara look at him, he was getting suspicious,.nd she don't want to loose this job.. she give up nd decide tell the truth,..

Swara; I m sorry,.. I want money for my Baba's treatment. He is admitted in hospital,.one year ago,.he met with an accident, nd due to accident he went to comma,. doctors told that one more operation need to be done,.nd I have to deposit money for that,. That's why I sing in club as you seen yesterday,. Nd I wanted this job to get more money,. For his treatment..