Episode-2

Hello everyone,..I m back again with next episode of this story...
Let's continue....

To be continued...

Sanskar sit in his car and went somewhere..

Cafe;...
A girl was sitting at the corner table.. she was waiting for someone.. she look at her watch again and again nd getting angry..
Sanskar park his car and rushed inside.. he sees the girl sitting there..nd goes to her..

Sanskar; hi Kavi..( girl revealed as his girlfriend Kavita.,.)
Kavita turn her face angrily...
Sanskar  sits in front of her..
Sanskar; pls na Kavita...I m sorry..I got late...
Kavita; like you are sorry for first time,. Seriously Sanskar,.. we are meeting after a week nd here you are coming, 45 min late,.. go from here..
Sanskar; pls Kavita...pls forgive me one last time,.  I won't do it again...I promise...
Kavita( laughs); Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari,.you shouldn't do the promise that you can't keep..
Sanskar also laughs as he knows that it's impossible for him to come on time,.he always get late...
Sanskar; so ,am I forgiven..?
Kavita; yeah,.
They talk sometime,.. then Sanskar gets message,..he sees it,.." Sanskar beta,..pls say yes for marriage" it was from sujatha...

Sanskar get irritated by this...
Sanskar; can't she wait for a week... ? (Irritated)..
Kavita. What happened Sanskar..? Why are u irritated?

Sanskar; then what to do Kavita.., then he explained whatever happened in his house..

Kavita couldn't stop herself to laughs..

Sanskar;..I m frustrated with regular torture of mom..,..nd here you are laughing...
Kavita;( tease) then get married na.. what's the problem?...
Sanskar;don't joke u know I love u...
Kavita; I know but you also know na..I m model nd I can't get married to you now.. I have one year contract with a company and I have to go to London for that so....
Sanskar; I know sweetheart nd I m not forcing you but I just don't know what to do,.. mom is leaving no chance to force me... She come with different alliances ,.nd dad, he had literally warned me.. if I won't marry this year he will throw me out of house Nd won't give a single penny.I don't know but one day mom might blackmail me to marry someone...
Kavita; hey relax... We will find its solution.. don't worry..nd I m with you..
Sanskar; hmm..
Then Sanskar lost in his thought...
Kavita; Sanskar...
No answer..
Kavita; Sanskar,.( Shakes him)..
Sanskar; hmm..
Kavita; where are you lost?
Sanskar ( smiles) hmm..no where.. you say..
Kavita; nothing..let's go..

They went to shopping nd roam around,..
It was 2:00pm.

Kavita,: ok.. Sanskar..I have to leave now,.. I have a photoshoot,.

Sanskar; what? But we were suppose to enjoy whole day together..  nd you are going..that's not fair...

Kavita; sorry Sanskar..but I already cancelled one ad shoot that was in morning but this photoshoot is really important..I can't ignore it...pls..

Sanskar; okay,..don't plead like that,..you know that I can't see it.. let's go ,I will drop u..

Kavita smiles...nd nods..
Sanskar drops Kavita to studio then went to meet his friends....

Evening,.8;00pm...

Sanskar was sitting with his friends in a pub nd enjoying... They were pulling each other legs nd laughing,..

Sanskar; achcha..why alok is so much silent today?
Arav: he is busy in his girlfriend manao mission..

Alok glare at arav angrily...

Sanskar; what do you mean?

Arav; arey,.. don't you know he is getting married but his fiancee is not ready to talk to him..
Sanskar; what? You mean Nisha,..
Rakesh; yeah...arav ,..how will he know,.. he didn't met us since a month,.. leave it Sanskar..I will tell you.. so u know na .. alok parents were in London nd Nisha ( his girlfriend) parents wanted to meet alok parents or else they were not ready for approval of marriage.. so alok got a stupid idea nd he made them meet with fake parents...
Sanskar; fake parents?
Arav; yeah.. but to his bad luck.. the day Nisha parents came to meet his fake parents, that day only his parents,. I mean the original one ,they came back to give him surprise but it was more than a shock to him,.nd then problems raised but somehow he convinced Nisha parents,..nd ask forgiveness from them,..but Nisha didn't knew about all nd she got angry on him for doing that stupidity nd since that she is not ready to talk to him...