Episode -30

Hey everyone, thank you so much for your comments and votes. Total 70 comments including around 40 (more than two words comments) and. No.  Of votes also increased in the last chapter. It's really a big thing. Here is the next episode. Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

Swara goes out of the room. Sanskar saw it. He closed his eyes and fist his palm.

" DAMN IT!!" He cursed gritting his teeth and punched on the wall hard.

Swara went to the terrace. She falls on her knees and breaks into tears. She thinks about his words.

Swara's p.o.v:
" I don't know whether you actually meant those words or you said in anger but I am really hurt. I can't control this pain. I didn't have any idea that It will lead me into this and I won't be able to come out of it. For once, I can ignore everything and live with this fake marriage drama but I m unable to do it now. I avoid you because I want to stay away from you as much I can so that it doesn't hurt much later. What should I do knowing that I m fallen for you and you are not mine? I can't be just a friend with you. I get affected being close to you. After all, I m also human sanskar, I do have feelings. I love you. I can suppress it but can't end it even if I want to."

Tears rolled down her cheeks. She gets flashes of their close moments.

Next day:
Hospital:
Swara went to shekhar ward after talking to the doctor. He said, his condition is improving. Hope he will be fine soon. She sat on chair beside the bed. Shekhar was lying on the bed with closed eyes. His heartbeat was showing in the monitor on the side. She took his hand her, looking at him emotionally. She thinks something and her eyes filled.
" Baba, doctor was saying . You are going to be alright soon. I am so happy, pls wake up soon. Your princess is feeling so lonely without you. I miss you so much. " She said and took a pause then continued.

" I want to tell you something baba, pls don't be angry with me. I did something really wrong which I shouldn't have done but I did it for you, I didn't have any choice"
She told him everything.
" I don't know if you will ever forgive me for this or not. I don't know they will forgive me or not but I m really sorry. I did very wrong with them and played with their emotions but now I am going to tell them the truth. I will accept whatever punishment they will give me. I know I m breaking this deal, but I m helpless. I can't be with sanskar like this. Sanskar will think I m selfish, yes. I am being selfish because living with him and suppressing my feelings always kills me in every moment. I m ending this. But I won't let anything happen to you baba. Don't worry about anything. I have thought about it. I shouldn't have agreed for it before only but now I can't undo it but I won't continue this anymore. I really thought a lot and decided it." She said with pain and emotions. That brings tears in her eyes.
She wipes it from the corner of her eyes and sighed.
" Anyways, Baba, now I m going. You take care of yourself. I will come to meet you soon. Wake up soon. I miss you and love you baba" She kissed his hand.

She looked at him then go out of the room. Then only Shekhar's right-hand fingers moved a bit.

Mm industry:
Sanskar's cabin:
" I told you to handle everything but no you have only excuses!! Just get the hell out of my cabin!" Sanskar shouted on his employee. He immediately goes out gulping due to fear.
Sanskar was in the worst mood today. He came office soon but wasn't Focused on work. He was shouting on staff for small things that was so unlike him.

He closed his eyes and hold his head. He got flashes of last night. Her face was coming in front of his eyes. Her tears, painful expression when he said all those stupid things to her. His mind repeated those words that he said to her.

" DAMN IT!! How the hell I can say all that to swara. That was so stupid of me!! I was frustrated due to Kavita and secondly her ignorance but not trying to take the situation calmly I just burst out my frustrations on her!!. Ahhh!! " He was furious on himself.

Then he got the call.
He takes the call angrily.
" Hello, who's this?" He tried to say in a normal tone but listening to the other side he couldn't stop himself to get angry yet again.

" Sanskar, it's me Kavita. What the hell is this sanskar? You blocked my no. Yesterday also you cut the call in middle. Why??" She was shouting from the other side.

" Kavita, if I have blocked your no. That doesn't mean that you can call from another no. and I will happily talk to you. I don't want to talk. Can't you get that!!" He said in a stern tone.

" But I want to talk Sanskar." Kavita interrupted him.

" What?? What do you want to talk about? You need money !! That's all.  I won't give you a single penny.  Got it!! Now never call me. It's over ms. Kavita Roy!!" He shouted.

" What do you mean, it's over Sanskar?" She asked.

" I mean I m breaking up with you!! I m done with this do called relationship. I don't want it and I don't want you in my life , all what matters to you is money and your career.. nothing else, do I exist.. hell NO!!. And I m so sorry that I m too late to realise that!! But it's better late than never. So just Get lost from my life!!" He shouted.

" It's all because of that girl Swara na, that girl must have instigated you against me. You are leaving me for her, that cheap girl. I m sure ,you must have slept with h.........."

" Just shut up kavita!!! If you were here in front of me na, then I would have..." He interuppted her as she was saying about swara. He got furious listening her talking like this about her.

" Looks like she really satisfied you well.." kavita didn't let him finish and said shamelessly in a taunting way.

" Kavita!! If you said one more word against swara na, I promise you I will kill you the moment I see you. So, just shut your bloody mouth. She is not a cheap and money minded girl like you, Understand!! And saying all these bulshit things only says how much you trusted me but you know what!! I don't care!! You can go to hell!! And yeah NEVER CALL ME!!! " He shouted and disconnected the call.

He sighed and threw the files away from table and sat on chair. He runs his fingers through his hair to calm himself and rested his head back on chair support.

To be continued...

That's all for today's part. Will be back soon with next episode.