Episode - 37

Hey guys, here is the next episode. Thanks for your comments and votes.

To be continued...

10 days later:

Swara's p.o.v:

It's been more than a week, baba was discharged. He was declared totally fit and fine by the doctor. His test reports also was normal. I was so happy. When baba came into his sense, I really couldn't help myself and cried hugging him. I really missed him so much. Baba also got emotional but he console me that now he is alright. I believed that one day he will be fine and now he is. I remember, Sanskar stayed whole night with me in hospital and when baba came into his sense, he goes out giving us father daughter time. He didn't met baba, I got confused but he said he will meet him sone other time. I seriously can't thank him enough because he is biggest reason that baba is fine now. When I used to doubt on my hopes and get break thinking about baba condition, he consoled me. He took care of everything. I came to know from doctor that they won't let me pay the bills because sanskar told them not to. I tried to say something but they didn't heard. I sighed and thought to pay all money directly to sanskar only. I know he will never ask for it but I didn't complete his work so, I don't think I should take it so I will give him Back.
That day, in hospital when baba's condition got worse, I wasn't able to understand what to do. I reached hospital as soon as doctor informed me. Baba was being treated inside and I wasn't able to control myself. I wanted him there with me and was thinking to call him when he came. I didn't think anything and just threw myself in his arm and cried and he consoled me. I felt peace and trusted his word. I was scared but I was a bit relieved when he was there. He was there with me in hospital whole night. He really care for me so much. But it's just my fate that it will be only care, nothing more.
The next day, badi maa, mom came to meet me and ask about baba. Bade papa and dad also talked to me on phone. I told them that he was fine now. They didn't meet baba because they knew that he don't know anything about anything but I didn't wanted to hide anything from him so, after few days of his discharge I told him everything. He wasn't angry me for doing that but he was hurt that I had to all that for him. He forgave me and hugged me. I felt relieved after sharing everything to to him.
Finally everything is fine. " Everything??" I questioned myself. Not everything actually. If I say, except baba is fine, nothing is fine in my life. I miss sanskar so much. I feel him everywhere, in my every breathe. Whatever I do, I never keep myself away from his thoughts. I didn't told baba that I love him because I don't want to make him more sad to see me sad. I tried to be normal in front of him but can't hide my tears when I m alone. I confessed my love and it's enough for me that he don't hate me, I think this everything and try to console my heart but what about the missing part. My mind roam around his thoughts. We didn't talk since that day but it's better i think, I feel I will break hearing his voice or being face to face. Let it be, he is not destined to me. I sadly smiled at my own thoughts.
" Ma'am here is that report." Receptionist said.

I came into my sense hearing receptionist. I came here to take baba's one medical report that was left. I took report and said thank you then come out of hospital.

I was going to take auto when I got call. I smiled seeing the caller ID. It was mom. I took the call.

" Hello mom" I said.
" Hello swara beta, how are you?" Mom asked.
" Fine mom, how are you all?" I asked about them.
" We are also fine beta" I heard mom was sounding low.
" What happened mom? You sound low and stressed?" I asked.
" What should I say swara? I don't know what is happening in this family?" I heard her sad voice.
" Mom please tell me, what happened? You all are really fine na?" I asked as I worried.

" woh ..Sanskar.." I heard his name and get restless.

" Mom what happened to him? He is fine na?" I asked in worried tone.
" What will happen to him. He is doing fine only as today he is getting married to the girl he loves, that Kavita. She came back from London." Mom said.

I felt my heart squeezed in pain as I heard he is getting married.

" So, it's good na? Why are you sad?"I asked trying to control my emotions because I was really hurt to listen it.

" why should we happy? I know a mother should be happy in his son's happiness but that girl really not good for sanskar. You don't know what's happening here. Sanskar told that he want to marry her but ram ji and bhaisaa didn't approved it because any of us didn't like that girl."  Mom said.

" Mom, you all should atleast give her a chance..." I tried to say but she interrupted.

" No swara, we can understand that much who deserves a chance. And as we denied it. Sanskar said he will marry her only no matter what. I don't know what happened to him swara. He is behaving so strange since that girl came and yesterday he said that  he is marrying her today. sanskar was adamant on his decision. There was huge fight between bhaisaa, ram ji and sanskar and bhaisaa told him to get lost from his property but he said he own whole property now." Mom said.

" what?" I was shocked what I heard.

" yes ,I don't know when he got over whole property and he told us to go from here if we won't accept kavita. So we are going back to village" mom said..

" what the hell!! How can he do this. I don't believe this mom. Sanskar can't do that. He loves you all." I said not able to believe it.

" His all love washed away for that one girl. It's all my fate that I got such son like him." Mom said in sad tone then I heard her sobbing.

" Mom please calm down. Don't cry please." I said feeling bad.

" Ok beta,  I am having some work. I just wish to meet you once before going to village. you take care of yourself. Bye" she said.

" Bye mom." I said.
Call was disconnected.

I can't believe sanskar can do this. Is he so blind in his love that he is ready to hurt his family. I m not able to believe it. He can't do this. I know him. But why will mom lie? And other side It's also true na, sanskar can't handle anger and frustration. He just burst out without thinking anything and take decisions impulsively sometimes. I think I should go there once. Atleast I will meet them and see that sanskar also. How can he do that?

I took the auto and went to maheshwari mansion. After few minutes I reached and I saw the whole mansion decorated beautifully. That means he is really getting married and what mom told was right.

" This sanskar, how dare he to do that!! Is he really so blind in Kavita's love that he can't think anything" I said and marched inside angrily.

"SANSKAR MAHESHWARI!!!!" I shouted at the top of my voice as I entered inside.

To be continued...

That's all for today's part. Will be back soon with next episode.