Episode - 43

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your comments and votes in previous part. I m here with next episode. Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

Evening:
Sanskar came from office and go to his room. He kept his laptop bag then only swara came inside.

" Sanskar, you came?" Swara asked.
" Yeah" sanskar said with small smile.

She go to him and removed his tie and jacket and put it on chair.

" You look tired. I will bring coffee for you. You will feel good." Swara said and about to go out but he hold her hand.

" No, I m fine." He said and sit on couch leading her to sit beside him.

" What happened Sanskar? Your meeting was good na?" Swara asked looking at him.

" Yeah, that was good. Did Laksh come?" Sanskar asked.

" Yeah, he came just before you. Is anything wrong sanskar?" Swara asked.

Sanskar just look at her but didn't said anything. Swara lift her hand and cups his face gently.

" Sanskar, you know.. you can share anything with me,. Right? I m always there to listen you." Swara said.

"I know." Sanskar said.
" Then say na" swara said.
" Just little bit stressed of something but it will be fine" Sanskar said

Saying this he hugged her leaving swara confused but she also hugged him back. She Caressed his back soothingly while sanskar closed his eyes and hide his face in her hair.

After sometime:
Dinner was served. Everyone has it talking and smiling but in all this swara was noticing sanskar who was looking at laksh time to time. She saw laksh, he was also looking disturbed. Uttara shook her a bit and was saying something. Swara look at her and heard her with smile but she again sees Sanskar.

" What's wrong between them? Did they fight? No, they can never fight and I saw laksh and sanskar talking when they came for dinner. But what's the problem?" Swara thinks in her mind.

Later, everyone dispersed to their room. Swara goes with pari telling sanskar that she is coming. Sanskar was going toward his room when he thought to see laksh once. He go to his room but didn't find him still he knew when to find him.

Terrace:
Laksh was sitting there and thinking something. He got flashes of a girl smiling face.
" I never felt what I feel for you."
" Do you trust me?
More than anything.."
" I love you.."

" Laksh!" He came out of his thoughts as he heard Sanskar. But didn't turned around.
" Yeah.... yeah bhai" he tried to say in normal tone but couldn't as sanskar knew him better.

Sanskar come to him. Both were looking straight.
" You are Again thinking about all that?" Sanskar asked.

" I don't know bhai, I just can't stop myself from thinking about her. I don't know if it was her or not today but I still remember everything what I tried everytime to forget." laksh said.

" If you try to forget something, you will remember it again and again. It will only hurt you." Sanskar said putting his hand on his shoulder.

" So what should I do bhai? I can't change that i still love her.. but she never did." Laksh said with teary eyed and look at him. Sanskar also sees him and feels bad. He hugged him. Laksh also hugged him.

" Everything will be fine laksh. Don't. Worry. I m always there for you." Sanskar said sadly. He was really feeling bad for his brother.

They talked for sometime and sanskar somehow bring a smile on his face. They came downstairs. Laksh went inside room. Sanskar told him to sleep and don't think much about what happened. Laksh nodded. Then sanskar also goes to his room.

He entered inside then only swara came out of Washroom after changing in her night gown. She saw him.

" Where were you Sanskar? I thought you must be sleeping till now." Swara asked going toward dressing table and keeping her accesories.

" Nothing, just went to terrace for some fresh Air" saying this he goes to bed and lay down.

Swara nods looking at him. She come to bed and sat beside him. Sanskar smiled at her and pulled her leading her to lay beside him in his embrace. She look at him and let her fingers play with his hair gently caressing it. He felt so calm.

" What are you trying to hide Sanskar?" Swara asked in whispering tone.

" Swara? What are you saying? Why will I...?" Sanskar was saying when she interupt.

"I heard you and laksh on terrace. I m sorry I shouldn't have listen your conversation but I couldn't stop myself. Please tell me everything clearly." Swara said.

Sanskar look at her thinking something then take sigh and say.

"Fine, I will tell you... After graduation, for higher study we both went out of country. I went to Boston and Laksh went to London. We could have went same place but somehow it couldn't possible. There, in London.. laksh fell in love with a girl. I remember he used to tell me everything about her on call. The day he was going to purpose her, he was really excited and I was happy for him. But after that day, I didn't got any call from him for another two days, neither he took my call. I was so worried and wanted to go to him but then he called me. He was so broken. He tried to talk normally but didn't told me anything. I wanted to go and see him but he didn't let me come saying that my final exams were going on and he is fine. Only few weeks were left for his exams, after that he will go back to India then he will tell everything. I thought to give him space. I knew something was wrong.
I still remember the day he came back India, he behaved normally with everyone. We went to terrace after dinner. Arav, Alok also knew about it because we were school time best friends. We used to have conference calls. Then laksh told us Everything, that girl never loved him. It was just a dare for her which was given by her friend just to make him confess. We were so angry. how can someone make joke of love. He cried but we somehow console him. Adarsh bhaiyya also heard everything.
It's said that generally girls get heartbroken and hurt in love but they don't have idea that what a guy feels when he truly love someone and it meant nothing. It took so much time for laksh to be normal because he loved her truly and we were there for him. But he never got over it.  He still love her. He told that today he saw her but is not sure. He was disturbed,. I just don't want to see him again like that. I don't want to see him broken again that's why I m stressed out.
It's not that, I didn't wanted to tell all this to you ,it's just Laksh didn't wanted that anyone know about it. Only me, Arav , Alok and adarsh bhai knows about it but we never discussed or let it out in front of family members. Laksh is joyful and chill type guy in front of world but there is always something hidden inside that smile. I just want him to be happy always.
And.. umm.... I m sorry. I was hiding but.."  sanskar said and then swara interupt him.

" Shh!! Don't be sorry. I know how much you love your brother. I m happy that you shared everything with me. Laksh will be fine because he has brother like you and adarsh bhai, friends like Arav and Alok.  You all care for him.  I know laksh will never want anyone's sympathy that's why he stopped you all to share. You can't see Laksh sad and neither I because he is really nice friend to me. More than that I can't see you sad. You will see sanskar, laksh's life will be full of happiness and love soon. Life always gives second chance. He will be fine. " Swara said.

" You know, after sharing all this to you.  I m feeling so light and better. Thank you, you always make everything easy for me." Sanskar said caressing her face.

"No need to thank me. I m always with you. Just don't hide anything. If I see you sad. I feel very sad." Swara said.

" I promise, I won't try to hide anything from now on... And.... I love you Swara" Sanskar said.

" I love you too " swara said.

To be continued..

Precap:
" Sanskar... Your phone"
" Who's it?"
" Kavita.."
😉

Before you go, I want to ask, can I put ragini for laksh?
In TJNTKBN, ragini was having grey shade, and in serial also but it's just about character na? It will be positive character in this story.

That's a for today's part. Will. Be back soon with next episode.