Episode - 21

Hey everyone.. thank you for ur comments and votes in previous chapter.

To be continued.

Sanskar comes out of room and went outside to the lawn. He sat there on the chair. He put his palms on his face and then removed it closing his eyes. He reminded the recent incident. He get flashes, how he was about to kiss her and opened his eyes abruptly.

Sanskar: damn it!! Sanskar!! How can I do this again!! What the hell I was thinking? I was going to kiss swara again!!

" What!!!" He heard shouting three voice from behind in unison. He knew who was them.
He nods his head unbelievably. He was already frustrated and confused what not. His mind was exploding with flashes he was getting continuously.

They come and sat on there taking chair.
Sanskar: ( annoyingly) Alok, these two are cartoons of any daily soap. Don't try to become like them.
Alok: leave that.. u were just saying something u did? u were going do what?
Sanskar look at them as they were eagerly waiting for their answer like what they heard was right?

Sanskar takes a deep sigh and  nods.

Sanskar: I just don't understand what is happening with me. What I was thinking? My mind was out of my sense to analyse anything?

He put his hand on his forhead not understanding anything.

Arav and laksh look at each other.

Sanskar: it is good that Laksh called me on time and I came in my sense and stopped myself., Thank God.!

( Arav glared at laksh giving" why did u do that" look. Laksh made innocent face.)
Sanskar: What she must be feeling and thinking about me? Shit!! I messed up everything! I was just helping her and then...

Alok: ( confused) what help??

Sanskar : I .... (realized what was about to say and stopped. he cleared his throat.).. um.. it's nothing. Anyway I really need to be alone for sometime. Please leave me alone. I will see u guys later.
Alok: yeah okay. See u..

Sanskar go from there.

As sanskar left, Arav immediately smack on Laksh stomach and then hold his collar.

Arav: u r such a donkey laksh maheshwari.  why the hell did u called him? Couldn't u get some other time? Why did u spoil it? Don't u want them together?

Alok chuckled. Laksh jerked his collar away from his hold and say.

Laksh: oviously I want them together but It wasn't my fault. How the hell will I know that I was disturbing their kiss? I was on phone not inside his room.
Arav: That's ur problem, u know nothing and that's why u r still single!

But he immediately realized what he said and closed his eyes in regret. Alok also realized it. He look at Arav. Laksh got silent and chuckled sadly.

Arav: I m sorry Laksh. I didn't...

Laksh: No, it's okay.. I know u didn't mean that way. ( lighting mood) anyway, u r saying this to me? What about u haan? U r also single even after flirting with every second girl.

Arav: no. It's not that. I stopped flirting since long time after I find my girl. ( Dreamingly thinking about her )

Alok:( happy) really? So Mr. Arav Jaisingh finally found someone?  Who is that girl and why did u told us yet?

Arav: because it's only 50% for now.

Laksh:( confused) why fifty percent?

Arav: because it's only from my side for now. I fell for her in first meeting itself and after that unfortunately I didn't met her again.