Episode - 48

Hey everyone, thanks for your comments and votes in previous part. Here's the next episode. Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

" Yes, TANYA SACHDEV!!" Laksh said.

Laksh sighed and say.
"I am leaving."

"Laksh wait.." sanskar was saying but laksh went out. He was also going behind him.

"Sanskar wait.. give him sometime." Swara said assuringly.
" But swara, he..." Sanskar was saying when Arav interupt.
" Swara is saying right, Sanskar. He will be fine. May be, he would think to talk to her once Or anything" Arav said.

Sanskar nods.

Laksh go out of restaurant when he saw her again. She was starting her scooty.  He suddenly feels angry. He immediately go to her and took out the keys.

Tanya get confused and look up to see him. She thought to talk casually. She smiled at him fakely.

" Hi Laksh" Tanya said.
" Hi Tanya, How are you?" Laksh asked plainly.
" Good, how are you?" Tanya asked with small smile.
" Just a bit surprised because I wasn't expecting to see you again neither I wanted to." Laksh said in rude tone.

Riya who was talking on phone and came out. She disconnected the call and then find Laksh.

" What is he doing here? Everyone is inside only na? I should call him." She thought.

" I was.." Tanya was about to say something to laksh when both heard Riya.

" Laksh" Riya said confusingly. She was coming toward them.
Laksh turned around to see her. Tanya also see her.

" Laksh, what are you doing here? ( Noticed Tanya) oh, you both were talking I guess. That's ok. I m..." Riya said smilingly.

"No Riya, I was going inside only. Anyway, meet Tanya, my old friend (said in sarcastic tone but Riya didn't noticed) and tanya, this is Riya.. My Finance.." laksh said with smile and wrapped his arm around her shoulder in side hug.

Riya get shocked. She looked at him with wide eyes.

" Laksh, wh..." Riya was about to say something but then only she felt him tapping his finger on her shoulder so she didn't say anything. She just smiled awkwardly and nods.

Tanya look at Riya. She face expression turned pale as she heard she is his fiance. She tried to compose herself and smile.

" Congratulations. I m happy for you. You both look good together." Tanya.

" Thank you." Riya said with fake smile as Laksh didn't say anything , trying to read her expression.

"My keys please. I need to go." Tanya said looking at him.
Laksh  give it to her. Tanya took it.

" Bye Tanya.." Riya said.
" Bye." Tanya said. She started her scooty and go from there. After going a bit far, her eyes turned teary. She sighed and wipes tears and go.

After watching her gone. Riya hits his hand.
" Now, will you tell me.. what was that?" Riya asked him.

" What the hell was that!!" Both heard Arav.
They turned around to find him. 

After paying bills they come out of restaurant when they saw Riya with Laksh and Tanya too. Then only they heard laksh introducing Riya as his fiance. Arav's mouth open wide in shock. He was about to go to them but sanskar and Alok stopped him.

" What was that haan!! She is my fiance not yours." Arav said pulling Riya toward himself hugging her sideway.

" I just said.  I m not marrying Riya. You don't need to be jealous of me." Laksh said rolling his eyes.