Episode -16

Hey everyone..

To be continued..

A week later:
It's been a week since Pooja. Swara tried to behave normally but was she normal? Not at all. She was disturbed , the moments between them, past two months, family and their care everything was coming in her mind. She wanted peace . So was sanskar, he was unable to get answers of his questions which he was asking himself about swara. Why he feel so different with her. He still lie to himself that she is just a good Friend but he also knows he doesn't need to make himself believe that if he is so sure. He makes excuse to ignore Kavita's call even if he is free. His mind roam around swara and her thoughts. Even going through all this, they still choose to behave like nothing happened which is quite difficult for both of them. They often land themselves close to each other which results in another beautiful yet awkward moment for them.

Morning:
Sanskar was getting ready for the office.. tying his tie and searching for his file in cupboard. Then only swara comes out of washroom.
Swara sees him finding something.
Swara: sanskar are u finding something?
Sanskar: ( without turning and still looking in side drawer in cupboard) swara, do u know where is mr. Khanna's file?
Swara: it must be in drawer only sanskar.
Sanskar: I need it for meeting. I remember I kept it here only but I don't see it.

Swara: sanskar, u r doing two work at a time. First finish tying ur tie and then search na.. where will it go?

Sanskar: I can't find that swara.. pls help na.
Swara: wait, I will see it.

She go to him and started finding. Then only sanskar eyes caught her. In a second he forget everything ,what he was doing? He look at her wet hair, movement of her eyelashes, her beautiful eyes.. her perfect petal lips as she was saying something.. then only it curved up into smile . She find the file. She took it and shut the cupboard. She turned around to give him the file but she stumbled as sanskar was standing just behind him and the file slipped from her hand and fall on the floor while she immediately hold his shoulder to stop from falling. Sanskar hold her waist by one hand while another hand was on cupboard to support himself. She shivered feeling his touch on her bare waist and look at him ,they have beautiful yet intense eyelock that longed for a moment. She was pinned to cupboard as sanskar unknowingly move closer to her, while her hand were resting on his shoulders.

Then only his phone rang and they come back into their sense. Swara immediately looked away and removed ved her hand from his shoulder while he also removed his hand from her waist. He look at her and moved away a bit.
Taking a deep breathe ,he took call. While swara took the file from floor.

Sanskar: what?( On call) I m so sorry Alok. I totally forgot.
O.s.: ( shouting on phone , swara also heard that) u should be here at my wedding but no, mr. Maheshwari totally forgot about it.
Sanskar: I m really sorry yr, I had some work.
Alok: I want u here by tonight if u don't want me to kill u.
Sanskar: what? Tonight? But how?
Alok: I don't know, it's ur problem. U should have come here with Arav but no u were busy with conference.
Sanskar:( murmured) this Arav na..
Alok: whatever, just come here!

Sanskar: ok, I will come. Bye Alok.
He cut the call and sees his file on bed. He sees swara near dressing table getting ready..
Sanskar: um.. swara..
Swara:( turned around) yes sanskar..
Sanskar: thank you. U helped me.
Swara smiled and nods.
Sanskar: I don't know what would I have done if u were not here?
Swara: right sanskar, u should think about it because I won't be there always. I have to leave one day.
( Said in flow without realising but as she realised, the colour fade away from both of their faces)
Swara composed herself and said: oh I forgot, Kavita will come in ur life na? ( Said with forced smile) she will take care of everything.

Sanskar didn't felt good as swara said this.
Sanskar: no one can take ur place Swara. U r really nice and totally different from everyone. Anyone can never be like u. Not even Kavita.