Episode - 44

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your comments and votes in previous part. and this story got 100k reads now.  It's really big thing so thank you.  I m here with next episode.  Enjoy reading.

To be continued...

A week later:
Mm:

" Mom, is anything left to do then tell me I will do." Swara asked.

" No Swara, everything is ready for pooja. Pandit ji also must be coming and where is Sanskar?" Sujatha said.

" Mom, he is working on his laptop in room." Swara said.
" Ohkk, You go and get ready and tell him also to do his work later." Sujata said.
" Ok mom." Swara said with smile and go to room.

She entered inside and find sanskar was talking on the phone and doing something on laptop. She went to cupboard. She was taking out her and sanskar's dress for pooja. Sanskar disconnect the call and sees her as she took out his clothes and kept it on bed.

" Sanskar, get ready. You can do your work later." Swara said without looking at him and then took out her saree also. She shut the cupboard and about to turn around when she gasped suddenly feeling  hold around her waist.
"Sanskar you.." before she could complete he turned her around and pinned her to cupboard.

" Yes, me and only me." He said huskily and leaned toward her but she put hand on his chest.

" No, not now! We have to get ready for pooja. Let me go." Swara said looking at him.

"Wow its so beautiful saree. You know, it's my favorite color. I think I should help you in wearing it." Sanskar said in intense tone.

"Then I won't be able to get ready before pooja end.. so.. No need for your help Mr. Husband. I can wear it myself. You just get ready. "Swara said with smile and tried to go..

" What's so hurry wify. We can have sometime for... You know...." Sanskar said in whispering voice and nuzzled in her neck hiding his face in her hair, inhaling her fragrance.

" Sanskar, stop it na.. " she said.
He Cups her face gently with one hand while his another hand was holding her waist and he got more closer to her such that her front got crashed against his. His hot breathe caressed her skin and shivered with it. She closed her eyes. He placed kiss on her neck tracing his lips against her soft skin.

" Sanskar please.." Swara Said in bare whisper for which he bahaved as if it was unheard by him.
He look at her. She also look at him. They have a beautiful eyelock.  His eyes diverted toward her lip and he caressed it gently with his thumb smudging her lipstick. Her hand move on his chest as he leaned toward her lips. She closed her eyes and he also closed his eyes as their lips were just an inch apart. His lips was just about to touch hers when swara opened her eyes with mischievous smile and pushed him immediately leading him to open his eyes as well with jerk.

" Swara!!" Sanskar said in irritating voice.
Swara laughed at him and Before he could do anything swara instantly rushed to washroom.

" That's not fair Swara!! " He shouted and stomp his feet like irritated kid.

" Everything is fair in love and war Sanskar" swara said with laugh.

"Really!! Well then I will see you tonight. Be ready wify." Sanskar said with smirk.

"We will see but for now get ready." Swara said from inside controlling her laugh.

After sometime, they went downstairs. Pandit ji already came. Alok and Nisha also came. Swara hugged Nisha. Sanskar hugged Alok.  Then only Arav came.

" Sorry buddy got late due to traffic" Arav said hugging sanskar.

" Traffic's or you woke up late?" Sanskar asked.
" Both.." Arav answered.
Laksh came there. He was better but not totally fine. They were talking when swara saw Riya coming. She goes to her.