Episode - 20

Hey everyone.. thank you for ur comments and votes in previous chapter.

To be continued..

Swara went to her room and sat on the bed. She reminded everything from starting including recent incident. The way he care for her. He made her eat and drink water. Their eyelock when she felt the world has stopped and she drowned herself in those dark orbs. She closed her eyes and take a deep sigh to feel relaxed.

" Swara?" Sanskar said coming inside.
Swara opened her eyes with a jerk as she heard sanskar. She got up from the bed instantly and look at him.

Swara: sanskar, you?
Sanskar: yeah, but that's I was about to ask u? Why did u come here?
Swara: nothing.. just got tired sitting for long so I came here.
Sanskar come near her.
Sanskar: u okay na swara? Anything wrong?
He asked her in concern.
Swara: no sanskar, I m fine. I just thought to come here to relax a bit.
Sanskar: are u sure?
Swara:( small smile) yeah..
Sanskar: okay, u take rest for sometime.
Swara : yeah..
Sanskar nods : and swara I m...
Saying something He was about to hold her shoulder but then only swara turned around sanskar fingers slide away touching her bare back that not that too covered and revealed through her backless blouse. Both felt sudden current pass through their body. Swara hold her breathe in shock while sanskar was freezed. His hand stopped. Immediately trying to compose himself, he said " sorry swara" and instantly pulled his hand back and he wished he wouldn't have done that because it worse the situation more as the hanging that was attended with strings of her blouse stuck in his watch and as he pulled his hand away, it resulted in opening her knot.

Swara's eyes get wide open feeling it. She felt her body getting numb.
Sanskar mouth opened in shock. He gulped and instantly looked away. He squeezed his eyes cursing himself in his mind.
Sanskar:( in mind) damn it!!
( To swara) swara, I m really... I..I don't know how this watch stuck in this. I m really sorry.

Swara who heard him come out of shock and tried to turn around because her bare back was still visible to him. She had done side bread loosely and it was in her front from her right side shoulder. Her few hair strands were falling on her face.

Sanskar: swara no, don't turn.. otherwise . It will break. I will just remove it from my watch.
Swara nods and look down. Sanskar took hold on string with his hand that shivered. His heart was beating fast. He slowly removed it from his watch.

Sanskar: it's done..
Swara turned around facing him but she was looking on the floor.

Sanskar: I m.. m.. really sorry.
Saying this he looked away.
Swara: it's..it's ok.
Not wanted to make this situation more awkward for them Sanskar was about move  but then he noticed swara who was looking at her hand that was having mehndi. She was about to tie the knot of strings but how? She looked up at him but finding him looking at her she diverted her gaze instantly.

Sanskar: um..m.. may I tie it for u?
Swara didn't answered.
Thinking she was getting uncomfortable more, he should go  but his thoughts got stopped when swara turned around without saying anything.

Sanskar get little bit close to her. Swara feels it and slowly her breathe turned heavy. He sees her bare back and then lift his hand , then slowly hold the strings such that his fingers brushed against her soft bare skin. Swara feel her body trembling with some new feeling, she closed her eyes nervously. Sanskar started making knot and then tugged the strings.  She straightened and gasped  as he tugged the string to tie it. He sees her face from one side. His eyes was holding a different emotion, passion. As he was tieing , his fingers comes in contact with her skin few more times. It was intentional or unintentional, it can be hard to say but  Swara's  inner condition was not so good. She was on the verge to loose herself. Then only sanskar tied the knot. She thought it end but she felt shiver ran through her spine as he traces his finger to her skin in curve the way blouse outlining was. Sanskar moved a but more close to her and his breathe fall on her nape giving her ticklish sensation. His nostrils hit her sweet yet intoxicated fragrance. She felt her heart beating so fast. She wanted to hold it. She wanted to control her heavy breaths because with each passing second she was feeling vulnerable and felt like she will fall down on the floor by the next second. Her knees felt so weak. But she couldn't help herself and stand still. unconsciously she lost herself with his touch and the feelings she was experiencing. His fingers moved up  slowly tracing her back.
Not able to hold herself anymore  swara turned around instantly . She lift her hand and  about to put it on his chest to push him away and move from there but sanskar hold her arm stopping her from spoiling her mehndi. Swara also realized it. His eyes caught her mehndi filled palm that was now clearly seen by him and within a minute his eyes caught his name that was entangled with design. He felt a sudden happiness in his heart to find his name then he look at her. She sees his hand that was holding her arm. but as soon as she look into his eyes she find herself lost in him again. Her few hair fringes were falling on her face that was disturbing his view. swara unknowingly moved her hands down to both side . Sanskar moved closer. he lift his hand to her face and move her hairlock aside slowly caressing her cheek. Swara's eyes get closed in anticipation and eyebrows furrowed. She felt her heart beat Stop. He cups her face gently and looked at her face, closed eyes, her soft petal lips, being totally lost in her. His another hand move to her petite waist, pulling her to himself. unknowingly moving more close to her, he leaned his face toward her loosing his sense. His eyes got close automatically. His breathe fall on her face. She shivered that he felt as he was holding her. Their breathe entangled. His thumb caress her cheek near her lips. He leaned his face more closer such that their lips were just about to touch each and having negligible distance between them. He was about place his lips over hers but......
( Phone rings)
Sanskar phone started ringing and it brings both of them back into their sense. They opened their eyes with jerk and looked at each other. Sanskar removed his hand away from her face and her waist. He took a step away while swara stilled at her place. She was also shocked what they were about to do? And she looked away. Sanskar reminded everything. He turned around and closed his eyes with frustration and anger over himself. He ran his hand through his hair.
Phone was continuously ringing so he took it and went out of the room.
Swara look at door as he went away. She fall on her knees and sat there. She looked down at her hand. His name that was written there. Within a minute, a tear slide down her cheek and fall on her hand.

Swara:"I can't do this. I can't do this anymore. It's suffocating me suppressing this feeling and everytime behave like nothing happened. U r affecting me sanskar. I m tired of it now. It's intolerable for me . I always tried to be away from u but the more I try , I get more close to u. I can't tolerate this heart ache. I can lie to this whole world but how much I lie to myself and stop this when I know that u affect me. U affect my heart. I forget everything when u r close to me.
Few things are wrong still it feels so right and something feels so wrong even though it's right.. but I just don't understand it is wrong or right what I feel for u? I just don't understand it!! Even though my mind want to say its wrong but heart doesn't Because I LOVE U SANSKAR.. I don't understand my love is wrong or right but I fallen for u sanskar.
How much I try to hold my heart, try to hold myself to accept it that I love u.
Why did this happen to me? Why did u came into my life sanskar? Why couldn't I stop myself from falling for u? Why ? Even after knowing tht u love someone, why i wasn't able to stop this heart from developing these feelings for u? I don't understand where this heart took me, I can't even express my feelings to u because I don't want to see hatred in ur eyes for me and I can't even go away from u? Why I m left with no choice? Why me?"

Looking at his name: ur name is written on my hand but u r not written in my destiny...

She cried bitterly saying all this.

To be continued..

That's all for today's part. Will be back soon with next episode.