Episode - 15

Hey everyone...

To be continued...

Swara opened her eyes and her eyes turned red due to tears. She instantly turned away her face and blinks so that tear may not fall. She wiped away her tear from corner of her eye then look down.

Pandit ji announced that pooja is complete after chanting some mantras. He told them to take blessing from God. Sanskar nods and helped swara. They closed their eyes in front of God idol , joining their hands.

Sanskar:( monologue) I know I m lying to my family and when they will know the truth they will be hurt but God, u also know why I m doing this. I and swara are not married ,yet we completed this pooja, please forgive us for that. Its wrong but I want to confess what I really felt. My heart didn't felt it wrong when I filled her hairline with sindoor.  Why? I don't have any answer for that. I said sorry because my mind was saying it's wrong but heart was against it.  I really got worried when I find her in pain. I can't see her like that . It was affecting me so much. Please make her fine soon.

He opened his eyes and turned his face at his side and find her with closed eyes. She was praying to God. He kept looking at her like moment Stop. He was mesmerized to see her innocent face, her closed eyes, her hair strands floating with air.

Sanskar:( monologue) I don't know what is it god? But with her ,I don't feel anything wrong. Everything feels so right.

Swara: ( monologue) what is this happening with me god? And why? Why can't I able to get some relief from these restlessness . I m finding myself getting more stuck in all this. I have done another wrong thing by doing this pooja when I know, this is not for me and sanskar. I tried to stop it but I don't have courage to tell them the truth and see them hurt. I m not able to understand what should I do? What is right ? Pls help me..

She opened her eyes and at her side to find him looking at her. 

Sanskar: shall we?
Swara gave  small nods and started to move when she winced in pain and stumbled. Sanskar immediately hold her before she fall. Swara hold his shoulder and look at him.
Sanskar:( get angry) have u gone mad? U r injured then why r u pulling stunt? I m here with u na?

Swara kept quiet looking at him continuously.
Sanskar : come now, I will help u.

Ap: thank God, pooja is done. I thought we have to cancel it because swara go hurt.

Sujatha: yes jiji.. swara, u r okay na?is it still paining much?

Swara: no mom, I m fine.

Sanskar heard it and he realised something. Laksh words "suppose someone is unable to climb up then what will happen to their pooja.."
The next moment, she got hurt. That means she did it purposely to avoid pooja. How can he ignore it. He was too worried for her to think anything. He didn't care about anything when he saw her squeezing her eyes in pain and holding her leg. He just couldn't see her in pain but it was done by her only. He thought may be she got injured accidentally. How can he miss that? She purposely step back when she was walking with him..He never thought she will do something like that. She hurt herself.

He looked at swara who was talking with sujatha and ap. He got too much angry and fist his hand to control his anger. He go to them.

Sanskar: mom, pooja completed na?
Sujatha: yes sanskar, it's done.
Sanskar: then I think we should leave now. Swara is injured and she needs rest now.
Rp: yes sanskar,u r right. we are leaving only.
Dp: ok pandit ji.. we will leave now.
Pandit ji nods and bless them.

Sanskar: shall we go swara?
Swara didn't noticed the anger in his voice.
Swara: ok..
Sanskar took her in his arm.
Swara look at him then say: sanskar, Its not paining much. I think I can walk now..
Sanskar: u already did what u thought. don't say or do anything more that turn worst for u.
Saying this he started walking .