Episode-7

Hey guys... Finally I m writing this story. I know I m super duper late but I really can't help it with my schedule.. but I really love you all as u wait for my story even though I get too late.. thank you so much to all of you...
Let's continue...

To be continued...

Sanskar; when we went to shopping, I bought it nd kept in car.. I knew it will be needed.. now ur problem is solved..
Swara; thank you.. si.. Sanskar..
Sanskar smiles..; mention not, nd no sorry nd thank you in friendship.. ok?
Swara nods..

Sanskar: now u go and fresh n up, then take rest..
Swara nods. She took a anarkali suit and go inside washroom. Sanskar got busy in his laptop for his presentation for his meeting tomorrow.

After sometime she come out of washroom drying her hair with towel. She go to dressing table and then throw her hair backward with little force such that some droplets fall on Sanskar and getting his attention.
Sanskar lift his eyes only to see the angel in front of him standing in beautiful pink and white combination anarkali suit looking so beautiful and adorable. He couldn't take his eyes off from her. Then only she turn around and find him staring her. But she avoid looking at him and look here and there..
Sanskar realize what he was doing and averted his gaze.

Sanskar: ahhmm, I think I should also fresh n up.
Swara nods.
He get up from sofa keeping his laptop aside and move to take his clothes. He take it and about to go to washroom then only Swara was coming toward bed and both dashed to each other resulting fall on the bed with Swara over Sanskar.
Swara hold his shirt in fear and closed her eyes tight. After few minutes she opened her eyes slowly only to get widen , finding herself over Sanskar. She hurriedly try to get up but tripped and fall over him again.

Sanskar: aahh!! Swara, what r u doing?
Swara: sorry, sorry Sanskar.. I m getting up wait..
And she again try to get up but this time her leg slipped and she fall again..and again started struggling to get up..
Sanskar: wait.. I will do it..
Saying this he swiftly turn around taking her beneath himself . Swara breathe become heavier as his face was too close to her. He look at her who was not looking at him.. her eyes were down in nervousness or shyness, he couldn't really figure out. He look closely at her features, her eyes, her lips, her nose.. she was such a divine beauty.. and if Kavita would not be in his life then definitely he would have fallen for this angel.. he was surprised by himself,what was he thinking?
Feeling no movement from him, Swara look up at him only to meet his eyes and then having a beautiful eyelock like the time has stopped and both have nothing to do accept looking at each other. Sanskar one hand was holding her hand to the bed and other was on her shoulder. Swara's hand was on his chest.. but their beautiful moment was disturbed by someone..

" Sanskaa......" Sujatha open the door calling his name followed by Uttara who came behind her. Her word stuck in her mouth seeing the scene in front of her. She instantly turn her face..

Swasan also come back to their sense, Sanskar immediately got up from bed and take his clothes and move to washroom.
Swara also get up and adjusted her dupatta, then go to sujatha.

Sujatha: I m sorry beta, I should have knock. What to do I m habitual to open this door like that only.. I forgot that he is married now.
Uttara: yeah mom, pls change ur habit. Otherwise u will see different types of romance daily..

Swara unknowingly blushed listening it.
Sujatha: don't tease her Uttara, achcha Swara, it's dinner time so I came to call u both.

Swara: ok mom..

Sujatha and Uttara go from there. Swara come inside and then arrange few things... Then Sanskar also come out.

Swara: woh mom came to inform about dinner..( avoid eye contact).
Sanskar: yeah, just give me a min then we will go.
Swara nods.
Sanskar keep his files.in cupboard and then both goes downstairs.
Dinner was served.